Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

The High Council in Andromeda

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » The High Council in Andromeda « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 15, 2008Edward23 06-15-08  04:13 am
Archive through May 08, 2010J_rod723 05-08-10  02:18 pm
Archive through November 21, 2011Rarena23 11-21-11  11:20 am
Archive through November 02, 2012Stephen_moore23 11-02-12  09:51 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Discussions on the High Council in Andromeda.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Verlanis

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2012 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I climbed through the barrel of exopolitics as well, and like many was thoroughly entranced by the area. When there is a mountain of stories on a subject of intense curiosity, a guy like me can't help but dive in to listen and read everything available.

I did enjoy Collier the best out of all of them, but that doesn't mean anything when the real gold, videos, pictures, and reading material show the clear route of reason.
Blessed be those who watch and those who turn the key.
I will contribute in the way I can. My goal is to help in all areas that I can. I will think, and I will develope. Truth is to be discovered and explored.

Jedaiah

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, November 03, 2012 - 04:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is extremely stupid and primitive. Yes, I know people are after such idiocy but it baffles me how their thinking can be so one-dimensional, illogical and outright detrimental to progression.

Verlanis

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, November 03, 2012 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Primitive is the order of the day on barbarian
planets. This place is also in a phase of mental evolution, as we can well see, which is natural. The horrid part is that Earthworms have a penchant for only learning from painful experiences instead of learning for love of wisdom.
I will contribute in the way I can. My goal is to help in all areas that I can. I will think, and I will develope. Truth is to be discovered and explored.

Jedaiah

Post Number: 19
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2012 - 04:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Verlanis,

That truly saddens me that the average earth man is at such a low state in evolution. I cannot help but feel some sort of pity for them. They are human like I am but they do have their free will. I consider all of humanity as a universal family, so it's like watching your own brother, or sister, walk into fire.

But I suppose that's evolution, right? Trial and Error...

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 193
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2012 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps Alex Collier wished for his association with 'higher' perspectives of consciousness to be true, so much so that he created a fantasy for himself and then placed himself in it. If Mr. Collier did lose touch with his ground, that would explain alot. To me he doesn't seem to have misled people out of some nefarious purpose, but because he got lost in a fantasy.

When we approach the unreachable horizon, and then reach out to touch it, some of us may find a pot of gold even where none exists.
Life

Davidmg

Post Number: 126
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2012 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The High Council is consulted when the Plejaren have exhausted all means possible to find the full truth that is needed in order to pass on information.

When a persons emotions have been elevated with such power by an external source that his/her brain produces a chemical that can store this event along with the emotion and attached this event within the persons brain, which we call a memory. regardless of the type of stimulus. If the person forms an attachment of an event that somehow has meaning or relevance during this persons current state of living, thinking, and feeling this person will also need to have or create an other reoccurrence of this event in order to reproduce the original stimulant of the original event. Since many people may or may not be able to reproduce this event. Then, another emotion gets produced. Namely, this time it may be for longing, or a sense of loss for the attachment of said event. Which in turn produces a greater need to keep this stimulus active and on a continual basis to feed their need for self satisfaction or the preservation of curiosity for future thoughts that can turn into actions such as ego or glorification etc. This form of thinking is very delusional, destructive, and addictive for which a person whom has fallen into this can, and will, want to keep this going for as long as needed if logic, reasoning and healthy self thinking has been destroyed. Sadly people who have become so self stimulated by their false narrow minded form of thinking that they can no longer extract any truth from external sources in the world that he/she lives in and will continue down the narrow halls of degeneration.

Davidmg

Michael_horn

Post Number: 592
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2012 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> From my own experience with him I would say that he's a pathological liar…as well as having a few other issues.

Edward

Post Number: 2558
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2012 - 12:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David....

Excellently said!

They do...indeed live in their 'own' BUBBLE.....as they say.

Someone from the OUTSIDE...should just 'pop' their BUBBLE and let them enter
The Reality :-).

Main Stream thinking, is indeed....very Narrow Minded. The Know-it-alls, and
the I am's, and What Not's, etc....

A Mind with FALSE Chemical Reactions.....: Degenerated Aminos!

Edward.

Jedaiah

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2012 - 05:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

David, that was well said.

Verlanis

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2012 - 01:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The very problem with Alex C. is that he is an intelligent man who does read and does think which can lead to some very "off the wall" ideas. I studied him for a few years even just to try and test his information. All I found was a man just lost and drowning in ideas trying to make a compelling story; the hallmarks of a good novelist.

David summed it up well, as he is aware of the power of the Brain's chemical factory, and the effects those chemicals have on memory.

Billy has, like in his previous incarnations, been a part of lighting off a subconscious or conscious envy in many people wishing for fame.

In response to Jedaiah, people who are naturally ignorant of higher processes due to low mental maturity will experience lessons of life in a "kicking and screaming" sense. It is a huge pity for our brothers and sisters who cannot understand Facts simply because of predisposed ideas on any subject of learning. Earthling's penchants for "being right" at all costs is their own pain they sow and reap, especially when it does not flow with Nature.

Ach to my harsh sounding tone, at least to my eyes. I really don't like sounding preachy.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 594
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2012 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Reading and thinking can lead to other positive things, unless the person is some sort of psychopath or sociopath, etc. And intelligence is no guarantee of character. "Collier" has a police record in addition to being a charlatan who plagiarized Meier's information in launching his dubious "career".

Thomas57

Post Number: 58
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2013 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From reading these recent posting here, I am wondering if any have the realization(self-awareness/consciousness) that we are among the evolving Earth-human race of beings; perhaps for more than just being here to share the 'Mission' goals?

Any lifetime lived, adds value to the participant due to those evolving forces contained within Nature or 'Creation'. Many here are expanding their consciousness-awareness and have lived many lives elsewhere.

Just because we have currently opened our minds and hearts to growth and have actively been involved in this 'Mission' DOES NOT give us special place or position to degrade any others or condescend to them. It is as if the 9th Graders are making comments about the Kindergarten or 2nd Graders.

It is all Earth School '101' (to me)(or perhaps '501' to some!).

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 255
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2013 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Who can stand up to say they know something, anything, with an absolute certainty?
Who can't?

It's a fine line between self-aggrandizement and self-realization.
Self-realization is an awareness that one's self is all.
It's a fine line between self-deprecation and self-realization.
Self-realization is an awareness that one's self is naught.
How do we want to see ourselves at any given moment?

For now, we may/may-not be aware of bilateral perspectives,
with two sides to every coin that flips through the air.
How often we learn by seeing ourselves take the other side.

(...but then, what does I know? everything, nothing, fool or sage, it's all the same to me
all we have to prove is our own depth of awareness to our own respective selves, and even this falls away)
Life

Lemontree

Post Number: 48
Posted on Thursday, August 01, 2013 - 05:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found out that that the high council is pure spiritual form but also that they're a dwarf human race. I don't know why they call them "human race"...

Anyway pure spiritual forms still have shape & size?

I deducted that since their ships are low height so they're really dwarf size = they have size/shape so you can actually see them = you can see pure spiritual forms, yet isn't spirit supposed to be invisible?

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 308
Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2013 - 10:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Lemontree

my thoughts:

i think the ship is so they are more like material realm beings

they dont really need a ship
its a semi-material construct for our benefit/understanding so they can have material being guests, chit chat as we know it :-)

the size is irrelevant, kinda like the tardis

if that dosnt make sense get battle star galactica and notice how the orbs interact with material beings by making a platform thats semi material (a spaceship and bodies) for interaction with material beings

its also hinted they affected us in the past, (long time ago,before Atlantis) with high council DNA, note: starbuck and women when starbuck was stranded with a cylon on a planet, note the baby.

note:
i am not saying all orbs are high council, nor what i say is definite figu material, its a feeling/thoughts

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Arcturiansakarshan

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 04:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well i am new to this forum and extremely willing to know about these things all about extraterrestrial and billy miere's contact with the pliedians I wanted to ask that is this the high council of andromeda actually the galatactic federation of light ??? And if yes then the videos on youtube about the galatic federation are true??? Thanks in advance for the answers. ...

Michael_horn

Post Number: 782
Posted on Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> As I'm sur emany will rush to tell you, in addition to their being no "Pleiadians" - the people are called the Plejaren - the so-called Galactic Federation of Light that's all over youtube is also a bunch of nonsense. And you'll certainly earn more about the information from Billy Meier and the Plejaren here.

Savio

Post Number: 748
Posted on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 04:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am of the opinion that the so-called "Galactic Federation of Light" is a New Age Industry Product.

To one of the Light Members who approached me with a pro-Billy manner, I asked calmly:“Can you show me proof of your ET contact other than just words of mouth?”

That was the end of the related dialogue, followed with bad mouth on Billy’s case.
http://billybooks.org/index.php?lang=en

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 413
Posted on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 05:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For these people whose heart is in the right place, and who are open to the reality of our greater, more universal human existence...
for the people who are listening, but hearing only what you expect to hear,
whether of the Christian/Muslim/Jewish faith whose innocence is for you inviolable,
or similarly of the Galactic Federation of Light, or anything else that comes along,
you are not so different from anyone else here on this crazy world, nor even anyone of us on this crazy forum.

Once we sincerely desire to do so, it takes awhile to adjust to reality. It takes awhile to learn how to see our lives and our circumstances clearly.
It takes awhile to question everything we have previously learned and used to form our own characters.
There are many things which are not the way we want them to be; we have to learn to either accept them... or not.
And hopefully we adjust to whatever reality may be.

It's a long process, a slower process than we ever wish it to be, moving from irreality to the most realistic way to see things.
I have seen in myself that this has taken alot more time than I expected at the outset. I have seen this both in myself and in others here as well.
It takes awhile. This doesn't happen overnight, nor on a whim. Really, this process cannot be rushed.

The fastest way to sincerity is the slow way.
So be gentle, both with yourself and with others.
So have some patience, both with yourself and with others.
So allow each broad, curvy, sightseeing path to find its own way to become the straight, narrow, and focussed laser beam of light.
When we are each ready, we will all get there that way.
Life

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page