Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 06, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Translations » Archive through January 06, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 42
Posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael;

A simple suggestion, since you aren't 'interested in catering to his special needs' -- don't bother reading his translations. No matter how much you protest, it's not going to stop him from maintaining the style of translation he prefers. Save the board a lot of clutter and just stop reading his posts. If the moderators decide they truly don't want Matthew's translations up, they have every power to not post them.

If you're annoyed at me because I never answered the questions you directed at me, feel free to say so and I'll take the time to respond to you in private (the only reason I haven't of yet is because I found several of them to be largely not worth the effort of replying to).

Peace,

- Gaia

Marksmanr

Post Number: 56
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 04:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thankyou for the translation Dyson and Vivienne! Most of the Billy Meier/FIGU information I have read is your translations, and they are all excellent! :-)
Reece Stiller

Michael

Post Number: 703
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gaiawingz,

Usually petulant remarks like that are associated with the type of immaturity we see in children (even smart ones), i.e. "You can't make me (or him), so there."

Self-control and self-discipline, consideration of the larger issue, i.e. clear, non-cultic behavior in regards to the common purpose, should trump selfishness and excessive eccentric expression.

I'm sorry but I forgot about my questions to you, as I also forgot to get annoyed. But feel free to write me privately if you wish and we can spare the forum any sparring.
Michael Horn

Earthling

Post Number: 113
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 03:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I, for one, like the sparring. Boyz, please, have at it.

You both (Gaia & MH) are very important to the mission's information dissemination. Can't we all just git along? Nevermind, feel free to air it out.

Wasn't that one of Romes tactics in dealing with Jmmanuel? Didn't they try to accuse Judas of betraying Jmmanuel, therefore pointing out their divided house?

fwiw, M Deagle's exploration into English alteration doesn't bother me. Nor do M Horns critiques of M Deagle, nor does Gaia's guardian angel defenses of Deagle.

Its all rather natural. All of it.

As you were.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 372
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the type of English translations that is desired by Billy and FIGU:

Ptaah, from the 379th Contact:
45. Vom amerikanischen Englisch solltet ihr unbedingt absehen, denn es handelt sich um eine banausenhafte, ungebildete und unkultivierte Sprache, die nicht den Werten deiner Bücher und denen aller eurer Schriften entspricht.
45. You should unconditionally refrain from American English because it deals with a philistine, uneducated and uncultivated language, which does not correspond to the values of your books and those of all your texts.

46. Also sollte ein kultiviertes Englisch benutzt werden für alle Übersetzungen, und dieses Kultivierte findet sich einzig und allein im englischen Englisch.
46. Therefore a cultivated English should be used for all translations and this cultivated English can only be found in English English.

47. Und dass ihr demgemäss handelt und also das englische Englisch benutzt, ist unser Wunsch und Begehr.
47. And it is our wish and desire that you act accordingly and, therefore, that English English is used.

Billy: Danke, das hilft uns sehr, folglich wir deine Anweisung befolgen werden, die sich hinter dem Begehr und Wunsch versteckt.
Thanks, that helps us very much, consequently we will follow your advice which is hidden behind the desire and wish.

Michael, I don’t think the type of English that Camille Paglia’s article cited was as good of an example for your intended purposes as you might have thought, as this following passage bears out:
"Guess what: There has been a revolution in English -- registered in the 1950s in the street slang, colloquial locutions and assertive rhythms of both Beat poetry and rock 'n' roll and now spread far and wide on the Web in the standard jazziness of blogspeak."

You might have left some forum readers with the wrong impression. By the same token, Ptaah and Billy are talking about the cultivated English English as it is spoken today, and not in the past or the possible future, which I think was the real point you were trying to make.

Thank you again, Dyson Devine and Vivienne Legg, for the translation of the passage above from Contact 379 as well as your most recent translation, from Contact 228. The English translations on your formal site were instrumental for me in pursuing the Meir material further. I don’t think I took the opportunity to thank you properly before. And you inspired me to begin the long journey of studying the material in the original German.

Cheers!
A Yank

Earthling

Post Number: 114
Posted on Saturday, December 13, 2008 - 03:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gaia - I echo A Yank's appreciation and thanks for your translations.

On the following pages, there are many links which aren't active.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/Meier.htm

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/meier.gaiaguys.index.htm

Can they be updated?

Many thanks,
Yet another Yank.

Michael

Post Number: 709
Posted on Saturday, December 13, 2008 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phi_spiral,

Regarding Camille Paglia's article, I think I noted that people may not be in agreement with her opinions and positions but that she used language well. She also mentioned that some corrupt English/British English trying to emulate the lower classes.

But you are correct as to my intentions.
Michael Horn

Jamesm

Post Number: 108
Posted on Saturday, December 13, 2008 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,

I have corrected several inactive links in both those pages but only those links that point to targets on the local site.

Kind Regards,

An Englishman in Scotland
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

J_rod7

Post Number: 491
Posted on Saturday, December 13, 2008 - 07:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well being of French-Danish-Algonquin American Yank heritage, I don't know what is meant by "English English."

Those translations made by Dyson Devine and Vivienne Legg are very easy to understand. The ESSENCE comes through clearly.

I add here, my true Appreciation for the work and efforts of Dyson and Vivienne.

Thank You both for all You have done, for all Your continued work. You provide a Valuable service for the Mission and for all of us.

Three Cheers from this Yank.

Salome

From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others, Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Cpl

Post Number: 390
Posted on Monday, December 15, 2008 - 07:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jrod7,

Presumably "English English" means the English spoken in England, as opposed to British English, the usual reference, which would technically by definition include Scottish English and Irish English.

Ptaah obviously prefers only the English from England itself, and hence refers to it as "English English."

It sounds odd to me too, being an Englishman, but given his preference would appear technically correct; or perhaps we should ask him if we could refer to it as "English of England" or "England's English"?

Jamesm

Post Number: 109
Posted on Monday, December 15, 2008 - 01:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ptaah could have been referring to the form of UK English that can be found in the Oxford English Dictionary http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_English_Dictionary which is the most widely accepted UK English-language resource as far as I am aware.

This is the version taught in UK schools, colleges and universities and that includes myself. Don't be decieved I am average in English-language skills (I received a grade C for my General Certificate of Secondary Education English Language and a grade D in GCSE English Literature). A is the best, F is the worst but still a pass and not a failure.

Yours Sincerely

James

A Yellow-White, Asian-European, Sirian-Nisan, Japanese-English human living in Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, DERN
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Marksmanr

Post Number: 59
Posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Haha, the funny "yours sincerely" thing you did James is what I do too! But I add "Material Belt".
Reece Stiller

Indi

Post Number: 280
Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I translated this back in May for Figu, and it has not quite made it onto the US website or to Michael Horns site, as yet, although Christian has authorized it to be published there, so, I thought I would place it here in the translation section for now. It is a very simple comment from Billy, that was published in Wassermanzeit #146 pps.1-3:

Gleichwertig sein.....

To be of equal value…

Wenn ich fremden Menschen begegne oder wenn ich mich mit mir bekannten Menschen unterhalte oder sonstwie mit ihnen zu tun habe, dann tue ich das ausschliesslich auf der Ebene von Mensch zu Mensch.

Auf dieser Stufe gibt es keine Unterschiede zwischen Kaisern, Königen, Direktoren, Chefs, Arbeitern und Bettlern usw., denn grundsätzlich sind Menschen einmal Menschen, die auch als solche behandelt und geachtet werden müssen – und wollen.

Also spielen in dieser Beziehung die Gedanken und Gefühle die wichtigste Rolle, denn echte, wahre, ehrliche und ehrfürchtige Gedanken und Gefühle sind in jedem Fall immer wichtiger als der Status.

Jeder Mensch – auch ich – ist ein einfaches Wesen, das durch seine bewusstseinsmässige Disziplin sowie durch sein Wissen, seine Erfahrungen und deren Erleben eine gewisse Weisheit und daraus wiederum eine in gewisser Weise neue Einsicht und Einstellung entwickeln kann.

If I meet strangers or if I converse with familiar people or in some other way have to deal with them, then I do this exclusively at the level of human being to human being.

On this level there is no difference between emperors, kings, managers, bosses, workers and beggars etc., because basically a human being is firstly a human being who wants to and must be treated this way and be respected.

Thus in this respect, thoughts and feelings play the most important role, because genuine, true, honest and reverent thoughts and feelings are ever more important in each case, than status.

Each person – myself as well – is a simple being, who through his consciousness-related training as well as through his knowledge, his experiences and living those, can develop a certain wisdom and from this in turn in a certain way a new insight and attitude.

Das ist nichts Besonderes, doch es bestimmt den Lauf des Lebens – und den Erfolg oder Misserfolg.

Unzweifelhaft gibt es Menschen, die haben eine bessere Erziehung genossen als ich, haben mehr Erfahrungen gesammelt und diese intensiver erlebt als ich, und sicher haben sie auch ein sehr viel grösseres Potential, um sich innerlich zu wandeln, als das mir je eigen war und ist.

Nichtsdestotrotz habe ich aber das mir Möglichste getan – auch wenn ich dabei trotzdem vieles versäumt habe.

Aber auch ich bin ein Mensch, ein einfacher, der sich nicht über andere erheben will und der sich nicht als mehr einschätzt, als jeder als Mensch eingeschätzt werden kann.

This is nothing special, however it determines the course of life – and success or failure.

Doubtlessly there are people who have enjoyed a better upbringing than me, have collected more experiences, and experienced these more intensely than me, and certainly they also have a much larger potential in order to change themselves internally than I ever did or do possess.

Nevertheless I have done what was possible for me – even though when in so doing I have neglected a lot.

But also I am a human being, a simple one, who does not want to be elevated above others and who does not consider himself any more than everyone else can be considered.

Geboren wurde ich in einer einfachen Familie und wurde schon als kleiner Junge mit einer für die Menschen der Erde unvorstellbar grossen Verantwortung betraut, um als Mittler und Künder in bezug auf die schöpferischen Gesetzmässigkeiten, die Wahrheit und die Lehre des Geistes sowie die Lehre des Lebens zu lernen, um diese zu lehren und zu verbreiten.

Doch das machte und macht mich nicht zu etwas Besonderem und stellt mich auch nicht über die Mitmenschen, denn sie und ich sind als Menschen gleichwertig.

I was born into a simple family and was entrusted even as a small boy with a responsibility of incredible magnitude, incomprehensible to earth humans, to learn, teach and to spread, as an intermediary and messenger with regard to creational lawfulness, the truth and the teaching of the spirit as well as the teaching of life.

However, this did not and does not make me something special and also does not place me above my fellow-men, because they and I are equal as people/human beings.

Alle Menschen sollten ihr grosses inneres Potential erkennen, das sie besitzen, und es sich nutzbar machen, um sich mit gutem Selbstvertrauen und mit etwas mehr Bemühung wirklich in sich zu wandeln, um sich gleichwertig mit den Nächsten zu machen.

Und das kann jeder tun, wenn er es nur will. Also gilt es, sich weniger auf die negativen Seiten zu konzentrieren, wenn das Leben etwas unerfreulich erscheint, Schwierigkeiten auftreten und alles schiefzugehen droht.

Tatsächlich müssen mehr die positiven Seiten des Daseins gesehen und das positive innere Potential genutzt werden, was mit etwas Anstrengung, Mühe und gutem Willen sicherlich jedem gelingt.

Allein das garantiert einen gewissen Erfolg, und wenn die ganze Energie und alle Qualitäten als wahrer Mensch genutzt werden, dann können auch alle Probleme und Sorgen sowie jeder Kummer und Schmerz überwunden werden.

All people should recognize the great inner potential which they possess, and utilize it for themselves with positive self-confidence and greater effort, in order to truly change within, to make himself of equal value with the next.

And everyone can do this, if he only wants it. It therefore is a matter of concentrating less upon the negative sides, when life seems a little bit joyless, difficulties arise and everything threatens to go wrong.

In fact, more of the positive sides of existence must be seen and the positive inner potential be utilized, then everybody will surely succeed with some effort, toil and positive will.

Only this guarantees a certain success, and when all one’s energy and all qualities of a true human are used, all problems and worries as well as all suffering and pain can also be overcome.

In bezug auf die Beziehung zu den Mitmenschen ist es ausschlaggebend, dass eine gesunde bewusstseinsmässige und positive gesamtmentale Einstellung vorherrscht, denn diese ist grundlegend der Schlüssel zum wahren Glück und Wohlergehen.

Das ist eine Regel, die für alle Menschen gleichermassen gilt, ganz gleich, ob sie sich dem Wissen oder einem Glauben, dem Unwissen oder der Ungläubigkeit zugewandt haben, denn wichtig ist nur, dass sie aufrechte, redliche menschliche Wesen sind.

Wahrheitlich spielt es auch keine Rolle, ob sie gesund oder krank sind, arm oder reich, gescheit oder dumm, denn wichtig ist nur, dass sie ihr inneres positives Potential und ihren Wohlstand in richtiger Weise nutzen sowie erfreuliche Beziehungen in Gleichwertigkeit zu den Mitmenschen.

Der Ursprung des wahren menschlichen Glücks liegt nicht in einer Ungleichwertigkeit, sondern in der Gleichwertigkeit von Mensch zu Mensch und damit in der richtigen Einstellung und Nutzung des positiven inneren Potentials.

Billy

With reference to the relationship with fellow men it is crucial that a healthy consciousness-related and positive overall mental attitude prevails, because this is fundamentally the key to true happiness and well-being.

This is a rule which applies to all people equally, no matter whether they have turned to knowledge or faith/belief, ignorance or skepticism, because it is only important that they are upright, honest human beings.

Truly it also plays no role whether they are healthy or ill, poor or rich, clever or stupid, because it is only important that they use their inner positive potential and their prosperity in the right way as well as having pleasant equal relationships with their fellow men.

The origin of true human happiness lies not in inequality, but in the equality of person/human being to person/human being and with it the correct attitude and use of the positive inner potential.

Billy

Es gibt keinen Menschen, der als solcher geringer wäre als ein jeder anderer; also ist auch der Geringste in seinen Grenzen seines Könnens der Beste in allen seinen Fähigkeiten, Fertigkeiten und Neigungen.

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2005, 17.22 Uhr, Semjase-Silver-Star-Center – Billy

Alles und auch das Beste muss jeder Mensch selbst sein. Also muss er eigens die grössten Leistungen vollbringen, denn nur wenn er das tut, kann er die Quellen seiner eigenen Kräfte und seine Fähigkeiten wie auch Möglichkeiten in sich ergründen und Herr seiner selbst sein.

Mittwoch, 26. Januar 2005, 00.23 Uhr Semjase-Silver-Star-Center – Billy

There is no human being who is less important than any other; so the most humble – in the limits of his capability – is also the best in all of his abilities, skills and inclinations.

Wednesday, 12th January, 2005, 17.22 o’clock Semjase-Silver-Star-Center - Billy

All humans must themselves be everything and also of the highest quality. So he must accomplish specifically the greatest achievements, because only by doing that, can he fathom the source of his own powers and his abilities as well as possibilities within himself and be master of himself.

Wednesday, 26th January, 2005, 00.23 o'clock Semjase-Silver-Star-Center - Billy

---------------------------------------
in peace to you all

Salome

Robjna

Scott

Post Number: 1640
Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 04:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Robjna!

J_rod7

Post Number: 534
Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Robjna. Your translation is very clear. Well done and appreciated.

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Creational

Post Number: 70
Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 11:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robjna!
Thank you. These are priceless for those of us lacking the German comprehension.
Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Indi

Post Number: 281
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 01:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have been busy today!
Here is another article.
This one is written by Elizabeth Gruber, who is a core group member.
This article is an authorized yet not quite official offering. I will have another of my colleague-translators check it through and when it is published it may be slightly different.
If someone has already done it before me, then this is my version

Translation by Robyn Foley 24th December 2008

From the Wassermanzeit No. 147

Gedanken zur Neutralität im Alltag

Gruber E.

‹Neutralität›, wohl kaum ein anderer Begriff lässt den Unterschied zwischen Theorie und Praxis derart gravierend erkennen.

Das wird erst dann wirklich offenbar, wenn man sich mit der Thematik ernsthaft und tiefgründig auseinandersetzt, woraus dann auch das Bewusstsein dafür erwächst, dass angewandte Neutralität das Alltagsleben ganz entscheidend erleichtert.

Man kann daher davon ausgehen, dass das Praktizieren einer neutral-positiven Denk- und Handlungsweise die Grundlage dafür ist, dass das Leben erfolgreich, freudvoll, friedlich und harmonisch verläuft.

Wenn von Neutralität die Rede ist, wird dieser Begriff vielfach zu theoretisch gesehen, denn was wirklich dahintersteckt und was gelebte Neutralität dem Menschen abverlangt, wird erst dann realisiert, wenn sich der Mensch eingehend damit befasst.

WZ No. 147: Thoughts about neutrality in everyday life

Gruber E.

"Neutrality", probably no other concept reveals the difference between theory and practice as seriously.

This only becomes really apparent when one grapples with the topic seriously and deeply, from which then awareness also arises that applied neutrality quite conclusively makes everyday life easier.

Hence one can assume that practicing neutral-positive thinking and behaviour, is the basis for life proceeding successfully, happily, peacefully and harmoniously.

If the discussion is about neutrality, this concept is often seen as too theoretical, because what really lies behind it and what lived neutrality demands of the person, is only realised when the person deals with it in detail.

Der Mensch muss wissen, dass das Erlernen einer neutral-positiven Denkweise einer schöpferischen Gesetzmässigkeit entspricht, und erst wenn er diese wirklich lernt, kann er im Leben bewusst die Selbstverantwortung übernehmen.

Es ist daher für Geistes lehre studierende nicht damit getan, sich eingehend mit den physikalischen und naturwissenschaftlichen Gesetzmässigkeiten zu befassen und sich diesbezüglich oder auf verwandten Wissensgebieten Wissen und Können anzueignen und aufgrund dessen zur Ansicht zu gelangen, dadurch seinem evolutiven Streben Genüge getan zu haben, wenn dieser äusserst wichtige Teil der Geisteslehre vernachlässigt wird.

Grundsätzlich kann gesagt werden, dass es mit Sicherheit nicht so ist, dass der Mensch auf Knopfdruck beschliessen kann, dass er sich ab sofort neutral verhalte, denn Neutralität muss von jedem einzelnen Menschen zuerst mühsam erlernt werden.

Dies darum, weil kaum ein Mensch von klein auf gelernt hat, die tatsächlich vorhandene Realität neutral-objektiv wahrzunehmen, sondern diese gemäss seiner jeweiligen Denkweise und den daraus entstehenden Gefühlen und Emotionen mit all seinen Vorstellungen, Vermutungen, Vorurteilen und subjektiven Beurteilungen vermischt.

The person must know that learning a neutral-positive way of thinking conforms to creational law, and only if he actually learns it, can he consciously take on self-responsibility in life.

Hence it is not fitting for the study of the spirit lessons to be concerned in detail with physical and scientific laws and to acquire knowledge and proficiency in related knowledge areas, and on account of this to arrive at the conclusion thus to have satisfactorily fulfilled his striving for evolution, if this extremely important part of the spirit lessons is neglected.

Basically it can be said, that it is certainly not so, that the person can decide at the touch of a button, to behave neutrally from now on, because neutrality must be learnt with great effort by every single person.

This is because people do not learn from an early age to perceive the actually existing reality with neutral-objectivity, but according to their respective ways of thinking and the feelings emerging from it and emotions mixed with all their ideas, assumptions, prejudices and subjective judgements.

Das Kleinkind hat zwar die natürliche Fähigkeit, seine Umwelt reinbeobachtend zu realisieren, jedoch geht diese im Laufe des Älterwerdens leider meistens sehr schnell verloren, weil die äusseren Einflüsse, die massiv auf das kindliche Wesen einwirken, Unlogik, Falschannahmen, schlechte Gewohnheiten, Lebensuntüchtigkeit usw. fördern und damit dessen Mentalblock beeinflussen.

Damit nicht genug, denn statt die jungen Menschen der Wahrheit des Lebens und der schöpferischen Gesetze und Gebote zu belehren, wird ihnen kultreligiöser und sektiererischer Unsinn eingetrichtert.

Werden derlei Erziehungsfehler und negative Umwelteinflüsse nicht durch Selbsterziehung neutralisiert, die bereits ab dem siebten Lebensjahr beginnt, ziehen sich Unlogik, falsche Gewohnheiten, Untugenden usw. bis ins Erwachsenenalter hinein und verstärken sich in der Regel auch noch.

Dementsprechend sind viele Menschen belastet, fühlen sich unglücklich, sind ihren Ängsten und Aggressionen ausgeliefert und mit sich und ihrer Umwelt im Unreinen.

The infant has the natural ability to make his environment real with pure-observing however, this is lost very quickly in the course of growing older, because the external influences which have a substantial effect on the childlike nature, promotes illogicality, incorrect assumptions, bad habits, inability to cope with life etc.. and this affects his mental block .

This is not satisfactory, because instead of young people being instructed about the truth of existence and the creational laws and directives, cult-religious and sectarian nonsense is drummed into them.

If mistakes in education and negative environmental factors are not neutralized by self-education, which already begins around the seventh year of life, illogicality, wrong practices, bad habits etc., become dragged along till adulthood and reinforced.

Accordingly many people are weighed down, feel unhappy, are subject to their fears and aggressions with the subsequent contamination of themselves and their environment.

Soll jedoch der Wunsch wahr werden, der zutiefst in jedem Menschen vorhanden ist und zur Verwirklichung drängt, nämlich dass sich Liebe, Frieden, Freiheit, Freude und Harmonie dauerhaft in seinem Inneren ausbreiten sollen, kommt er nicht umhin, sich eine neutral-positive Denk- und Handlungsweise anzueignen, die diesbezüglich massgebenden schöpferischen Gesetzmässigkeiten zu erforschen und sie gemäss seinem erlangten Verständnis im täglichen Zusammenleben mit den Mitmenschen zu praktizieren.

Die Tatsache, dass das erfolgreiche Praktizieren der Meditation und die sich daraus entwickelnden Möglichkeiten zur Nutzung der Bewusstseinskräfte vom Fortschritt in der Entwicklung der Neutralität abhängig sind, ist von wesentlicher Bedeutung.

In jedem Bereich, in dem sich der Mensch den Schöpfungsgesetzen zuwendet, wird sein Dasein erst wirklich lebenswert, weshalb sich mit der wachsenden Fähigkeit, sich der Umwelt und sich selbst gegenüber neutral zu verhalten, eine zunehmend spürbare und wohltuende Ausgeglichenheit im Inneren des Menschen entfaltet.

Should however, the wish come true, which is profoundly present in every person and pressing for realization, namely that love, peace, freedom, joy and harmony should dwell permanently within him, it cannot be acquired without a change of direction to a neutral-positive way of thinking and behaving, and to study in this regard, the important creational laws and to apply them in his daily living with his fellow men, according to his attained understanding.

The fact that successful practice of meditation and the possibilities for the use of consciousness powers developing from it, are dependent on progress in the development of neutrality, is of fundamental importance.

In every domain in which people turn to creational laws, their existence becomes foremost truly worth living, which is why with an increasing capacity, as they behave neutrally towards their environment and within themselves, an increasingly perceptible and wholesome balance unfurls inside them.

Alle negativen Gefühle und Emotionen wie Ärger, Frust, Enttäuschung, Angst, Kummer, Beleidigtsein, Sich-verletzt-Fühlen usw., die sich im Menschen ausbreiten, die Psyche belasten und den inneren Frieden, die Liebe, Freude und Harmonie nicht aufkommen lassen, fallen weg, wenn eine zunehmend neutral-positive Haltung im Umgang mit sich selbst und den Mitmenschen gelebt wird.

In der Praxis ist die Erlernung einer neutralen Haltung und Einstellung sich selbst, den Mitmenschen und der gesamten Umwelt gegenüber auch für ernsthaft gewillte Menschen unbestreitbar eine echte Herausforderung.

Nur zu schnell fällt das mühsam errichtete Gebäude namens Neutralität wie ein Kartenhaus in sich zusammen, wenn selbst grosse Bemühung nicht belohnt wird und sich ein Mitmensch in scheinbarer Undankbarkeit ausgerechnet den wundesten Punkt in einem aussucht, um einen Frontalangriff zu starten.

All negative feelings, and emotions like annoyance, frustration, disappointment, fear, grief, insults, feelings of self-injury etc., which dwells within the person, that burden the psyche and prevent the inner peace, love, joy and harmony from arising, fall away if an increasingly neutral-positive manner in dealing with himself and his fellow men resides within.

In practice, the acquisition of a neutral manner and approach, by oneself, towards our fellowmen, and the whole environment also for seriously determined people, is unquestionably a real challenge.

Only too quickly does the laboriously erected building called neutrality collapse like a house of cards onto itself, if even great effort is not rewarded and people in apparent ingratitude seek out your sore spot/painful point, in order to begin a frontal attack.

Aber aus einer negativen Handlung kann auch Gutes entstehen, denn gerade dadurch, dass ein unterschwellig vorhandenes Problem an die Oberfläche kommt, bietet sich der nächste Schritt zur Erlernung der Neutralität an, wodurch man dessen Behebung anstreben kann.

Es kommt also immer darauf an, wie eine Sache bewertet und verarbeitet wird.

Die Tatsache, dass es unvermeidbar ist, dass man im Alltag und im Berufsleben mit aggressiven und rechthaberischen Zeitgenossen konfrontiert wird, macht vielen Menschen schwer zu schaffen.

Zynische, dominante und aggressive Zeitgenossen können aber keine Macht über ihre Mitmenschen gewinnen, wenn diese sich nicht darauf einlassen, sondern eine neutrale innere Haltung einnehmen.

Damit belässt man die negative Handlung beim Verursacher und bestimmt dadurch über sich selbst und das eigene Wohlbefinden.

However, from a negative action can also originate something of value, because it could bring to the surface an existing underlying problem, which in the next step could lead to the acquisition of neutrality whereby one can aim at its removal.

It depends always on how a matter is evaluated and is processed.

The fact that it is inevitable that one is confronted in everyday life and in professional life with aggressive and self-opinionated peers makes it difficult for many people.

However, cynical, dominant and aggressive peers cannot win any power over their fellow men, if they do not get involved in it, but instead take a neutral inner posture.

This way, one leaves the negative action with the instigator and thereby empowers himself and his own well-being.

Kränkungen, Beleidigungen und verbale Verletzungen haben keine Chance, wenn man nicht zulässt, dass sie im eigenen Bewusstsein wirksam werden.

Alle Menschen haben im Unterbewusstsein und im Gedächtnis mehr oder weniger Geschehen, Bilder, Begebenheiten, Beobachtungen, Erlebnisse usw. gespeichert, die der jeweiligen Realität nicht entsprachen und deshalb verfälscht mit selbst kreierten Vorurteilen, Vermutungen und Falschinterpretationen usw. ins Innere gelangten.

Dementsprechend sind die Impulse aus dem Unterbewusstsein geprägt.

Diese Impulse müssen wachsam registriert und neutralisiert werden, denn nur dadurch gelingt es, den Tatsachen entsprechende Wahrnehmungen zu machen und daraus Kenntnis, Erkenntnis, Wissen, Erfahrung und Weisheit zu erlangen.

Offensiveness, insults and verbal injuries have no chance if one does not allow them to become effective in one’s own consciousness.

All people more or less, have events, pictures, occurrences, observations, experiences etc., stored in their subconscious and in memory, which do not correspond to the respective reality and therefore self-created distorted prejudices, presumptions and wrong interpretations etc. reach into their inner being.

The impulses from the subconscious are shaped accordingly.

These impulses must be registered and vigilantly neutralized, because only in this way one succeeds in making appropriate perceptions in order to attain from it learning, knowledge, awareness, experience and wisdom.

Viele Menschen haben die Tendenz, Neuem, Unbekanntem und Fremdartigem skeptisch, voreingenommen, überkritisch und nicht selten voller Misstrauen gegenüberzustehen.

Um Neues, Unbekanntes und Fremdartiges ergründen zu können, braucht es aber eine unvoreingenommene, wachsame, objektive und vernünftige Denkweise.

Allein dieses Vorgehen gewährleistet ein den Tatsachen entsprechendes Ergebnis.

Gut gemeinte Fürsorge, falsch verstandenes Pflichtgefühl usw. – die Gründe, die dazu verleiten, sich in das Leben nahestehender Mitmenschen einzumischen und damit ihre persönliche Freiheit einzuschränken, sind sehr zahlreich.

Many people have the tendency, to face new, unknown and foreign things, sceptically, with bias, super-critically and quite often full of distrust.

In order to be able to fathom new, unknown and foreign things however, there is needed an impartial, observant, objective and reasonable way of thinking.

Only this action guarantees a result corresponding to the facts.

Well-intentioned welfare, misunderstood sense of duty etc. – reasons which encourage interference in the lives of fellow human beings and thus limiting their personal freedom, are quite numerous.

Das Wissen um die Selbstverantwortung jedes einzelnen Menschen sowie die Tatsache, dass jeder Mensch einen ganz persönlichen, einzigartigen Lebensweg beschreitet, der seinen Anfang nicht erst in diesem Leben hat, sondern durch zahllose frühere Persönlichkeiten mitgeprägt wurde, sollte dabei hilfreich sein, sich neutral-positiv verhalten und auf ungebetene Einmischung verzichten zu können.

Es ist sehr bedauerlich, dass sich viele Menschen das Zusammenleben durch Streit und Hader oft so schwer machen.

Dabei sind häufig lächerliche Missverständnisse der Ursprung von Zerwürfnissen, die schliesslich
nicht selten zu lebenslangen Feindschaften führen – Missverständnisse, die auf Vermutungen, Vorurteilen, Empfindlichkeit und dergleichen mehr aufgebaut sind.

Knowledge about the direct responsibility of every single person as well as the fact that every person walks a completely personal, unique life, which did not have its beginning only in this life but was shaped through countless former personalities, should be of assistance to behave neutral-positively and to be able to renounce uninvited interference.

It is very unfortunate that many people make living together so difficult by frequent conflicts and disharmony.

Frequently ridiculous misunderstandings are the origin of disagreements which can lead in the end to life-long hostility – misunderstandings which are built more upon supposition, prejudices, sensitivity and so on.

Würde nur einmal ein neutrales, sachliches und klärendes Gespräch geführt, könnte sich vieles wieder ausgleichen und dadurch unnötige und belastende Zerwürfnisse verhindert werden.

Zahlreiche Menschen fürchten sich vor negativen Erfahrungen; dabei wird nicht bedacht, dass auch aus negativen Erlebnissen sehr Wertvolles gewonnen werden kann, wenn das Positive zum Wirken gebracht wird, das in allem Negativen enthalten ist.

Das ist z.B. dann der Fall, wenn ein Mensch durch eine schwere Krankheit oder einen erlittenen Unfall beginnt, sich tiefgreifende Gedanken über das eigene Leben zu machen, dadurch von einer oberflächlichen Sinngebung des Lebens abweicht und in sich Tugenden wie Mitgefühl, Einfühlungsvermögen, Verständnis, Hilfsbereitschaft, Toleranz usw. entwickelt.

Für das Wohl des Menschen ist es sehr bedeutsam, das Leben als ständigen Lernprozess zu begreifen und positive wie auch negative Erfahrungen als notwendige Schritte im Streben nach evolutivem Fortschritt zu akzeptieren.

Das hat zur Folge, dass es aufgrund der Bemühung, Neutralität zu erlernen, immer besser gelingt, das Alltagsleben mit seinen Herausforderungen auf sich zukommen zu lassen, das Beste aus allem zu machen und in allen Situationen immer mehr Ruhe und Gelassenheit bewahren zu können.

If only one time, a neutral, objective and untangled/clear conversation was held, much balance could be achieved and thereby unnecessary and burdensome disagreements be prevented.

Very many people are afraid of negative experiences; besides, it is also not considered that a lot of value can come from negative experiences, if the positive that is contained in all the negatives are acted upon.

This is eg., the case when a person has a serious illness or has suffered an accident, begins to think profoundly about his own life thereby deviating from a superficial interpretation of life and developing from this virtues like sympathy, empathy, understanding, helpfulness, tolerance, etc.

For the welfare of the person it is quite significant to understand life as a constant learning process and to accept positive as well as negative experiences as necessary steps in striving for evolutionary progress.

This means that one would always be more successful due to the efforts to master neutrality and everyday life with its challenges ahead, making the most of all situations with more calm and balance.

--------------------

in peace

Salome

Robjna

Creational

Post Number: 76
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 02:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We love you for doing this Robjna.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

J_rod7

Post Number: 538
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 06:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah, Robjna, you bring JOY to my heart with the beautifully clear translation. This message from Elizabeth Gruber is very important for all of us. For the benefit of those who may wish to print out a copy of this (highly recommended)... To keep a copy on hand for study, to meditate upon the meaning, and for the practice of neutral-positive living. Here is a copy which I have formated through Word, for those who wish. Of course, anyone could copy the full version from your Post #281- with the German text - as desired. Thank you Robjna.
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

(From Indi / Robjna): I have been busy today! Here is another article.
Elizabeth Gruber, who is a core group member, writes this one.
This article is an authorized yet not quite official offering. I will have another of my colleague-translators check it through and when it is published it may be slightly different.
If someone has already done it before me, then this is my version

Translation by Robyn Foley 24th December 2008

WZ No. 147: Thoughts about neutrality in everyday life

Gruber E.

“Neutrality”, probably no other concept reveals the difference between theory and practice as seriously.

This only becomes really apparent when one grapples with the topic seriously and deeply, from which then awareness also arises that applied neutrality quite conclusively makes everyday life easier.

Hence one can assume that practicing neutral-positive thinking and behavior, is the basis for life proceeding successfully, happily, peacefully and harmoniously.

If the discussion is about neutrality, this concept is often seen as too theoretical, because what really lies behind it and what lived neutrality demands of the person, is only realized when the person deals with it in detail.

The person must know that learning a neutral-positive way of thinking conforms to creational law, and only if he actually learns it, can he consciously take on self-responsibility in life.

Hence it is not fitting for the study of the spirit lessons to be concerned in detail with physical and scientific laws and to acquire knowledge and proficiency in related knowledge areas, and on account of this to arrive at the conclusion thus to have satisfactorily fulfilled his striving for evolution, if this extremely important part of the spirit lessons is neglected.

Basically it can be said, that it is certainly not so, that the person can decide at the touch of a button, to behave neutrally from now on, because neutrality must be learnt with great effort by every single person.

This is because people do not learn from an early age to perceive the actually existing reality with neutral-objectivity, but according to their respective ways of thinking and the feelings emerging from it and emotions mixed with all their ideas, assumptions, prejudices and subjective judgments.

The infant has the natural ability to make his environment real with pure-observing however, this is lost very quickly in the course of growing older, because the external influences which have a substantial effect on the childlike nature, promotes illogicality, incorrect assumptions, bad habits, inability to cope with life etc. and this affects his mental block.

This is not satisfactory, because instead of young people being instructed about the truth of existence and the creational laws and directives, cult-religious and sectarian nonsense is drummed into them.

If mistakes in education and negative environmental factors are not neutralized by self-education, which already begins around the seventh year of life, illogicality, wrong practices, bad habits etc., become dragged along till adulthood and reinforced.

Accordingly many people are weighed down, feel unhappy, and are subject to their fears and aggressions with the subsequent contamination of themselves and their environment.

Should however, the wish come true, which is profoundly present in every person and pressing for realization, namely that love, peace, freedom, joy and harmony should dwell permanently within him, it cannot be acquired without a change of direction to a neutral-positive way of thinking and behaving, and to study in this regard, the important creational laws and to apply them in his daily living with his fellow men, according to his attained understanding.

The fact that successful practice of meditation and the possibilities for the use of consciousness powers developing from it, are dependent on progress in the development of neutrality, is of fundamental importance.

In every domain in which people turn to creational laws, their existence becomes foremost truly worth living, which is why with an increasing capacity, as they behave neutrally towards their environment and within themselves, an increasingly perceptible and wholesome balance unfurls inside them.

All negative feelings, and emotions like annoyance, frustration, disappointment, fear, grief, insults, feelings of self-injury etc., which dwells within the person, that burden the psyche and prevent the inner peace, love, joy and harmony from arising, fall away if an increasingly neutral-positive manner in dealing with himself and his fellow men resides within.

In practice, the acquisition of a neutral manner and approach, by oneself, towards our fellowmen, and the whole environment also for seriously determined people, is unquestionably a real challenge.

Only too quickly does the laboriously erected building called neutrality collapse like a house of cards onto itself, if even great effort is not rewarded and people in apparent ingratitude seek out your sore spot/painful point, in order to begin a frontal attack.

However, from a negative action can also originate something of value, because it could bring to the surface an existing underlying problem, which in the next step could lead to the acquisition of neutrality whereby one can aim at its removal.

It depends always on how a matter is evaluated and is processed.

The fact that it is inevitable that one is confronted in everyday life and in professional life with aggressive and self-opinionated peers makes it difficult for many people.

However, cynical, dominant and aggressive peers cannot win any power over their fellow men, if they do not get involved in it, but instead take a neutral inner posture.

This way, one leaves the negative action with the instigator and thereby empowers himself and his own well-being.

Offensiveness, insults and verbal injuries have no chance if one does not allow them to become effective in one’s own consciousness.

All people more or less, have events, pictures, occurrences, observations, experiences etc., stored in their subconscious and in memory, which do not correspond to the respective reality and therefore self-created distorted prejudices, presumptions and wrong interpretations etc. reach into their inner being.

The impulses from the subconscious are shaped accordingly.

These impulses must be registered and vigilantly neutralized, because only in this way one succeeds in making appropriate perceptions in order to attain from it learning, knowledge, awareness, experience and wisdom.

Many people have the tendency, to face new, unknown and foreign things, skeptically, with bias, super-critically and quite often full of distrust.

In order to be able to fathom new, unknown and foreign things however, there is needed an impartial, observant, objective and reasonable way of thinking.

Only this action guarantees a result corresponding to the facts.

Well-intentioned welfare, misunderstood sense of duty etc. – reasons, which encourage interference in the lives of fellow human beings and thus limiting their personal freedom, are quite numerous.

Knowledge about the direct responsibility of every single person as well as the fact that every person walks a completely personal, unique life, which did not have its beginning only in this life but was shaped through countless former personalities, should be of assistance to behave neutral-positively and to be able to renounce uninvited interference.

It is very unfortunate that many people make living together so difficult by frequent conflicts and disharmony.

Frequently ridiculous misunderstandings are the origin of disagreements which can lead in the end to life-long hostility – misunderstandings which are built more upon supposition, prejudices, sensitivity and so on.

If only one time, a neutral, objective and untangled/clear conversation was held, much balance could be achieved and thereby unnecessary and burdensome disagreements be prevented.

Very many people are afraid of negative experiences; besides, it is also not considered that a lot of value can come from negative experiences, if the positive that is contained in all the negatives are acted upon.

This is e.g., the case when a person has a serious illness or has suffered an accident, begins to think profoundly about his own life thereby deviating from a superficial interpretation of life and developing from this virtues like sympathy, empathy, understanding, helpfulness, tolerance, etc.

For the welfare of the person it is quite significant to understand life as a constant learning process and to accept positive as well as negative experiences as necessary steps in striving for evolutionary progress.

This means that one would always be more successful due to the efforts to master neutrality and everyday life with its challenges ahead, making the most of all situations with more calm and balance.

-In peace
Salome, Robjna

Rod,

I will post this, but this is not your post to modify. Please don't take it upon yourself to consent to what others may want such as your reposting "Void's" questions in the newly created "Questions to Billy Submitted for Peer Review"

Thank you
Scott

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Corey

Post Number: 117
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 01:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you Robjna,

those words seem to be a growing flower,

Corey

Thomas

Post Number: 578
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 04:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very nice *bit of work there Robjna and thank you for sharing it...

G'day!
Thomas

*that is to say, a LOT of work but well done :-)

Corey

Post Number: 121
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

circa 1975*, Ptaah's large starship was just coming out of Hypersprung, having already taken Billy to see earthorigin space capsules from that eras space programs that were around the earth at that time, as well as a destroyed sun that collapsed due to a supernova ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernova) 3150 light years from earth, then arriving at the ring nebula, M57, or of course also known as the God's eye to some and here is some of the conversation:

Semjase: Es ist unverkennbar, nicht wahr?
Semjase: it is indistinquishable, right?

Billy: Ja, und es ist gigantisch.
Billy: yes, and it is gigantic.

Semjase: Den Ursprung und die Bewandtnis dieses Gebildes habe ich dir schon erklärt.
Semjase: the origination and the facts of the structure I have already explained to you.

Billy: Ich weiss, es ist ja alles aufgeschrieben.
Billy: I know, yes it is all written down.

Ptaah: Es ist für uns ein Symbol böser Machtiger und Herrsucht, ein Symbol des Hasses, der Zerstörung und des menschlichen Wahnsinnes, da dieses im Gegensatz zu anderen gleichartigen und natürlichen Gebilden Menshenwerk ist.
Ptaah: it is for us an evil symbol of the greediness and might, a symbol of hatred, destruction and the humanlike madness, these are mentioned in contrast to different similiar and natural make-ups of humanlike structures.

Billy: Ich weiss, Semjase hat mir alles erklärt. Hier in diesem Sterngebiet war auch die letzte Urheimat der frühen erdenmenschlichen Rassen.
Billy: I know, Semjase had already explained all to me. Here in this starsystem was also the last Urhomesystem of the earlier earthuman races.

Ptaah: Ja-das war vor sehr langer Zeit.
Ptaah: yes-that was for a very long time.
Dem Erdenmenschen bietet es jedoch nur ein Bild im Universum, genannt Ringnebel; für uns aber ist es von sehr grosser Bedeutung.
Those earthhumans presented however only a reflection in the Universe, known as ringnebula; for us also it is a very larger meaning.

Other places they took Billy were stars and objects that were up to 47 000 light years from earth, and he also went outside the SOL system to the DAL universe, and met with Asket and Nera. This is the contact that Asket offered to heal Billy's arm, and {Billy} a Wassermanngeborener said no.

Corey

* found in Plejadisch-plejarishe Kontaktberichte, Gespräche, Block 1 kontakt 31 that began thursday, July 17th 1975 @ 10.14 in the morning,

Vibka

Post Number: 21
Posted on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 - 06:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys,
I have translated the ninth recommendation out of the Dekalog, Dodekalog for myself, so I can better explain to my fellow Aussies what it is all about. I have heard rumours though, that it is being translated officially at the moment, but until then you may like to peruse my translation attempt, for which Robjna kindly gave me suggestions for improvement.

Auszug aus dem Buch “Dekalog Dodekalog”
(Seiten 66 – 67)

Extract from the book „Dekalog Dodekalog“
(Pages 66-67)

Freitag, 14. November 1975 19.55 h

Friday, 14th November 1975 7.55 pm

Neuntes Gebot

Ninth Recommendation

516. Die Gebote sind eins wie das andere; in einem jeden schöpferischen Gebot ist immer wieder die Zusammenfassung aller Gebote enthalten.

516. The recommendations are similar to each other; within every one of the creational recommendations the summary of all others is contained again and again.

517. So höre nun, Mensch der Erde, das Gebot, das dir genannt ist an neunter Stelle:

517. Therefore, human of earth, listen to the recommendation that is given to you in 9th place:

“Du sollst nie und nie sprechen die Unwahrheit”

„You shall never, never speak an untruth“

518. Nun vernimm das Wort, und lasse Dir erklärt sein, wie du dich auch im Werte dieses Gebotes zurechtfinden sollst:

518. Now hear the word, and let it be explained to you how you should also find your way around the value of this recommendation:

519: Du sollst nicht lügen vor der Schöpfung, die dir alles ist, denn sie allein ist die vollkommene Wahrheit.

519. You shall not lie before Creation, which is everything for you, because it alone is the complete truth.

520. Siehe, das weisst du, und auch, dass dir eine jede von der Schöpfung nahegebrachte Wahrheit ein bleibendes Gut für alle Grosszeiten ist.

520. Behold, you know this, and also that each truth brought forth by Creation is an everlasting good for all great times.

521. Darum sollst du dich auch einem jeden stets in Wahrheit zu erkennen geben, so du dich nur in der Form einem jeden offenbarst, wie du für alle Grosszeiten in deinem Vorgehen sein wirst.

521. Therefore, always you should also reveal yourself to each and everyone in truth, so that you only reveal yourself to everyone in the manner as you want to be in all actions for all great times.

522. Ist dann noch das eine oder andere in dir in Finsternis gehüllt, dann wird es die Schöpfung sein, die dir durch die dich umgebenden Lebensformen und die dauernden Geschehnisse Gelegenheit gibt, Deine innere Wissensbeschaffenheit besser kennenzulernen, so du von all dem ablässt, was dir noch hindern in den Weg tritt.

522. For if one or another thing within you is still shrouded in darkness, it will be Creation which, through the surrounding life forms and the constant happenings, will give you opportunities to better get to know your inner knowledge-qualities, so that you will refrain from everything that may hinder your progress.

523. Darum sollst du WAHR sein und WAHR bleiben, damit du durch die Wahrheit auch ALLE dir nahegebrachten lebensformen in die Wahrheit einführst, die eben durch deine ihnen gegebene Wahrheit dich selbst dazu bringen, dich dadurch immer besser in deinem gerechten Tun und Handeln auszurichten.

523. Therefore you shall be TRUE and remain TRUE, so that through the truth you also introduce ALL life forms close to you to the truth, which in turn will, through your truthfulness given to them, bring you to always better yourself in equitable conduct and action.

524. Nur zu leicht übertrittst du dieses Gebot.

524. Only too easily do you overstep this recommendation.

525. Mensch der Erde, und WIE SEHR OFT übertrittst du es, ohne dabei zu bedenken, dass du dich dadurch selbst täuscht, denn ein jeder von dir unwahr erzeugte Gedanke und ein jedes unwahre Wort wird dir offenbart duch die Verzögerung, die du dir zuziehst auf dem Wege der Evolution.

525. Human of earth, and HOW MANY TIMES do you overstep it without considering that through it you fool yourself, because each and every one of your untrue created thoughts and each and every untrue word will be revealed to you by the delay on your path of evolution, which you bring upon yourself.

526. Doch nicht nur dies allein ist eine unverantwortliche Handlung von dir, indem du deine Zeit der Evolution verlängerst, sondern auch alle dir nahegebrachten Lebensformen zwingst du dadurch in eine Evolutionsverlängerung und beraubst sie der Gelegenheit, sich in der Wahrheit in gegebenem Masse zu vervollkommnen, indem du ihnen selbst die Wahrheit nicht entgegenbringst.

526. But not just this alone is an irresponsible action on your behalf, as you prolong your time of evolution, but through it you also force all life forms that are brought close to you into an extension of their evolution, and you rob them of their opportunity to complete themselves in a given manner within the truth by not giving them the truth.

527. Darum achte auf die Befolgung des Gebotes, wie dir belehrt wird.

527. Therefore observe the adherence to this recommendation as you are being taught.

528. Denn wenn due ein Wort der Unwahrheit sprichst, dann belügst du dich selbst.

528. When you speak a word of untruth, then you lie to yourself.

529. Es ist dir dies aber nicht der einzige Schaden, denn so du die Unwahrheit sprichst, machst du dich der Schöpfung fremd, und zweistens stehst du im Lichte einer dir nahegebrachten Lebensformen nicht als Schein der Wahrheit dar, sondern als Form der Lüge, der als wahrheitsbringender Einfluss in ihre innersten Lebensverhältnisse fruchtlos bleibt, weil die Unwahrheit als böser Same des Unkrautes Lüge nur wieder neuerlich Unkraut hervorbringt.

529. But this is not the only damage done to yourself, because as you speak the untruth you distance yourself from Creation, and secondly, you do not stand in the light of a life form brought close to you in the appearance of truth but in the form of a lie, which remains fruitless as a truth-bearing influence of their innermost living conditions, because the untruth as an evil seed- of- weeds lie can only bring forth more weeds.

530. Darum auch hüte dich vor der Missachtung des Gebotes.

530. Therefore guard against disregarding this recommendation.

531. Sei WAHR gegen jegliche dir nahegebrachte Lebensform, und sieh, ob du in der Wahrheit erkannst wirst, denn danach vermagst du deine Ehrlichkeit zu bestimmen.

531. Be TRUE towards each life form close to you and see to it that you are being recognized in the truth, because in this way you will be able to determine your honesty.

532. Siehe, Mensch der Erde, harre allzeitlich in Ehrlichkeit der Wahrheit, in welcher Art immer du auch im Leben zu kämpfen hast, denn allzeitlich zollt dir neuerliches Wissen um das Geschehen der Schöpfung Erfolg.

532. Behold, human of earth, for all times remain in honesty of the truth, no matter how hard you have to struggle in life, because for all times new knowledge around the happenings of Creation is rewarded with success.

533. Denn so du unverdrossen folgest nach dem Gebot, wirst du Lohnes werden in grosser Fülle, denn die Schöpfung selbst ist die Wahrheit und lohnt alle Folgsamkeit in der Befolgung ihrer Gesetze Dank.

533. As you follow the recommendation undauntedly you will be rewarded in great abundance, because Creation itself is the truth and rewards with thanks all obedience in the compliance with its laws.

534. So du, Mensch der Erde, dieses Gebot nicht erfüllen willst, trägst du selbst Schuld, wenn sich dir Schwierigkeiten auf Schwierigkeiten in den Weg legen, die dich so lange von jedem Fortschritt und Erfolg fernhalten, bis du der Wahrheit einzuordnen dich befleissigst.

534. So if you, human of earth, do not want to fulfil this recommendation you yourself bear the blame when difficulties after difficulties lay in your path which will keep you from progress and success until you endeavour to fit in with the truth.

Salome,
Wiebke

PS: By the way, it is now official, on the FIGU dictionary site (http://dict.figu.org/glossary/de/g), that "Gebot" is to be translated with "recommendation".

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page