Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 22, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Third (fourth) world war based on FIGU material » Archive through February 22, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Verlanis

Post Number: 54
Posted on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That one fact alone was enough to isolate how far ahead the Ps
are ahead of our scientists when it comes to measurement accuracy. Basically, when they said a few thousand years, well, that pretty much hit the nail on the head. It solves the hypothetical dark energy issue, and to top it all off it basically means you can turn the physical Photon into a solid substance with the right applications. Not to mention the modifications needed for Einstein, which has been apparent to some of the "brighter" minds around.

More on topic; Quetzal says Elia's future-sight synopsis was a prediction, and quite frankly I do agree with that to a large extent. There is a big "but" in this that other prophecies, and predictions are currently being played out which can modify the
dire outcome for the western empire mentioned to something more positive.
Jack --

Verlanis

Post Number: 55
Posted on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 03:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That one fact alone was enough to isolate how far ahead the Ps
are ahead of our scientists when it comes to measurement accuracy. Basically, when they said a few thousand years, well, that pretty much hit the nail on the head. It solves the hypothetical dark energy issue, and to top it all off it basically means you can turn the physical Photon into a solid substance with the right applications. Not to mention the modifications needed for Einstein, which has been apparent to some of the "brighter" minds around.

More on topic; Quetzal says Elia's future-sight synopsis was a prediction, and quite frankly I do agree with that to a large extent. There is a big "but" in this that other prophecies, and predictions are currently being played out which can modify the
dire outcome for the western empire mentioned to something more positive.
Jack --

Scott

Post Number: 2432
Posted on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There have been prophecies which have predicted the end or the annihilation of 2/3's of mankind. My thinking in this regard considering the times we live in, would be some type of nuclear holocaust. As I have thought about it further, perhaps this may still come to fruition, but not in terms of a global nuclear conflict, but through the disbursement of radiation poisoning due to the crippled nuclear reactors in Japan...If the situation is as dire as being reported, this in one sense could be considered a type of World War where no one wins...

Newinitiation

Post Number: 926
Posted on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 08:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

Its always a pleasure to read these wise insights of yours whenever you give it Scott.
Now that I think about it what you say really makes good sense.
Not through a war of the conventional kind but a war nonetheless in and of itself of an unconventional kind.

cheers
Matt Lee

Ramirez

Post Number: 965
Posted on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

If the actual wording is 4th world fire that would be appropriate for a global holocaust caused by radiation so the Fukushima leak is then probably an appropriate candidate.

If there are effects on marine life that then affects the supply of food and worse still introduces radiation into bird life who eat fish spreading the problem further along the food chain.

So the possibilities are an actual danger and consequences from irradiated fish, the fear of contaminated fish which is sure to devastate coastal communities whose main source of food and income are marine foods.

Continuing to ignore the problem would surely gradually introduce genetic mutations into future generations through contaminated foods.

Then the problem of irradiated water rising into the atmosphere then dropping as rain over productive inland areas affecting non marine life ...... glowing wheat, corn, oats, barley ..... then glowing livestock caused by eating glowing grass and so forth ..... i'm sure Ptaah has worked out the eventual consequences in a sequential manner if the problem continues unresolved.

That's maybe the greatest danger ..... how severe would these issues become if radiation leaks continue and how long is the active life of the released material likely to affect different ecosystems and lifeforms of all types and in what way over the long term ..... it's all interconnected and an effect on one system carries over in some form to the others.

Will there come a day when persons would need to take a geiger counter along to the store when buying food ?
Cheers.

Cpl

Post Number: 687
Posted on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The problem with nuclear power as I see it is that Fukushima is just one set of 4 reactors, three of which have melted down. An unimaginable nuclear disaster awaits mankind in as much as the East Coast of the US has well over a dozen nuclear power plants at high risk when the La Palma mega tsunami goes, and that is a prediction not a prophecy, and something even our scientists know will happen.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/NRC_regions_and_plant_locations_2008.jpg

The meltdown of these nuclear power stations will be an unprecedented nuclear disaster for the UK, Europe and the West. The East Coast will itself be decimated by the tsunami so any survivors there will probably not be able to take any effective post-tsunami recovery procedures; help will have to come from across the US with soldiers wading through meters-deep mud and silt, and could they even approach such radioactive meltdown facilities? The East Coast of the US could be heading for something far worse than Fukushima. Any radiation from these meltdowns will drift up the Atlantic into the UK and Europe.

Essentially, Fukushima is the world's wake-up call and the world leaders have decided to stay in bed with the nuclear power industry rather than heading the warning and exiting nuclear power ASAP. When warnings are not heeded....
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 927
Posted on Friday, January 17, 2014 - 03:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez

Will there come a day when persons would need to take a geiger counter along to the store when buying food ?

The country that I reside in at the moment (Korea) is right next to Japan and there is already a collective fear among the Koreans of consuming fishery products especially imports from Japan and many months ago I had seen a footage from Youtube of someone running a Geiger counter as he was walking around Seoul and I could see it then and there as it was beeping with high numbers that this is what we will eventually have to literally do with our every purchases even clothes.

Matt Lee

Rintintin

Post Number: 73
Posted on Saturday, January 18, 2014 - 08:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is time that humanity chooses the new Thorium's nuclear reactors.

VIDEO:
Thorium Reactors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK367T7h6ZY

Ramirez

Post Number: 968
Posted on Saturday, January 18, 2014 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

There's a good idea for a home movie ..... walk down the streets of various cities, poke around in shops and markets selling food with a geiger counter in hand. If it starts clicking ..... zoom the camera in then pan around to show how ordinary places visited by many might have higher than average readings.

Should make interesting footage especially if the dial starts going haywire in a sushi restaurant.
Cheers.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 933
Posted on Monday, January 20, 2014 - 04:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rintintin

I hope you aren't serious Simon
Billy and the Plejaren unequivocally stated that we should dismantle all nuclear power stations including use for military purposes such as nuclear submarines and so on.

Nuclear Threat: The nuclear threat is a mad tool of war of the Earth humans and in every way against Creation and nature. Moreover, it is the product of schizophrenic, sick fools and psychopaths, without a trace of responsibility, addicted to toying with war. The military, as well as the peaceful use of nuclear energy, harbor infinite dangers which the earth humans have yet to control, and will not control completely for a long time to come. Furthermore, radioactive radiation is released during nuclear disintegration that is completely unknown to nuclear physicists on earth at this time.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Interview_with_Billy_%281988%29

cheers
Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 934
Posted on Monday, January 20, 2014 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez

Should make interesting footage especially if the dial starts going haywire in a sushi restaurant.

Ha Ha
Oops its no laughing matter but just the thought of it conjured up some amusing incidents in my mind which is not limited to a punch in the face by a cute Japanese waitress and a scuffle with the sushi chef with me ducking for cover whilst radioactive sushi is tossed at me for obstructing business.

I just couldn't help it.

cheers
Matt lee

Theredpill

Post Number: 35
Posted on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 05:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know for certain when the Henoch prophecy was first made public in English? I am aware 1995 was when it was written in Contact 251 by Billy.

Ramirez

Post Number: 970
Posted on Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hehe, yes that's quite a scenario.

However ..... if contaminated food is sold wont that also affect business by slowly or maybe even quickly killing customers .... sure to put a dent into profits.

Remember how there was a panic about mad cow disease which resulted in the extermination of many animals suspected of maybe being contaminated based on random samplings of herds.

What's more expendable ..... customers or fish etc ?

Probably difficult to decide when money is involved because after all lot's of sick people needing treatment in order to keep dragging their carcasses about a bit longer is very lucrative for big pharma and big medicine.
Cheers.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 937
Posted on Friday, January 24, 2014 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez

It really is appalling though to even think that we have to worry about this sorts of things.
The solutions to problems given by Billy is simple enough yet so difficult to achieve because of human irrationality.

Matt Lee

Rintintin

Post Number: 74
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation...

The Thorium reactor does not create disasters.
If something goes wrong inside it, it simply turns off like any other electrical equipment. Thorium reactor is useless to produce nuclear weapons. That is the mean reason why the great powers rejected Thorium and chose Uranium and Plutonium reactors, while Uraniun and Plutonium are good for weapons Thorium is useless...

Newinitiation

Post Number: 938
Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 04:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rintintin

What of the waste and byproduct?
We humans have a hard enough time agreeing to disagree and disagreeing to agree about safe waste disposal methods.

We are stuffing up the planet as it is and ourselves with unsafe disposal of radioactive waste materials from hospitals alone which still pales in comparisons to nuclear waste which at one point used to be dumped into the oceans.

When will we ever get to think that we need to learn one of these days and actually bother to learn.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 939
Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 05:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi theredpill

Don't quote me on this but I remember back in 2006 I was just itching to get my first ever copy of the And Still They Fly by Guido Moosebrugger and I think it was from that book that the Henoch Prophecies were officially provided in English.

But I am not 100% certain therefore please regards my words with a grain of salt or two

cheers
Matt Lee

Vincent

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 03:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

The Plejaren said that there would be one safe place where people could live in the event of WW3 breaking out. I understand that there is no safe place to be if WW3 happens, just safer. There were previous discussions in the archives that this place could be the Australian mainland or the Australian island of Tasmania. And one person said it could be New Zealand. I thought about this and wondered that any industrialized nations would probably be a target. So I looked at the world map for any places in the southern part of the southern hemisphere that weren't industrialized and which could also be protected in some form from easterly blowing radiation winds (if WW3 happens) by mountains and the best match that I could come up with was the Falkland Islands. They sit more southerly then Australia and they have no industries on them and they have a tiny population of under 3,000 people, and they are also protected to some extent from easterly blowing winds by the great Andes mountain range. This is just my thought on the matter. I welcome others.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falkland_Islands

my picture

Newinitiation

Post Number: 963
Posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

The Chinese are making a mad dash to purchase as much gold as they can to back their Yuan Renminbi in the hopes that with the ever declining value of their large foreign reserve of the US dollar, they can offset it and make their local currency more dominant in world trade and hopefully replace the dollar as the dominant currency for world trade.

But just as Libya's Gaddafi and Iraq's Saddam was liquidated for their decision to move away from the US dollar for trading in oil and where Russia, Iran and Syria's current predicament stems from similar reasons, the US with debt up to their ears will have only a military option left to stem this tide because if the US loses its preeminence with many countries abandoning their valueless dollar it will also mean losing world hegemony and military power.

And so this may be the reason why the US will pressure Middle Eastern and other Commonwealth countries to impose a strict trade embargo against China and restrict their overall exports of oil, gas, coal and other natural resources to curb the Chinese threat to the US hegemony and therefore the spigots as Billy put it being turned off.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Special_Bulletin_030

And there is no doubt that that is also being worked out today because the CIA as well as the government of the USA wants control, under all circumstances, over all Arabian oil fields, no matter what the cost.

Und dass darauf auch heute hingearbeitet wird, das dürfte ausser Zweifel stehen, denn sowohl die CIA als auch die Regierung der USA wollen unter allen Umständen die Kontrolle über alle arabischen Oilfelder - koste es was es wolle.

Thereby, namely China could have the oil spigot turned off if it should dare to want to raise itself as a superpower, and as a matter of fact one such crisis is coming about.

Damit nämlich könnte China der Oilhahn zugedreht werden, wenn es wagen sollte, sich als Supermacht erheben zu wollen und tatsächlich eine solche Krise in Erscheinung träte.

cheers
Matt Lee

Matt

Post Number: 404
Posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 06:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On checking contact report 142 the Plejaren actually speak of there being two places if World War 3 occurs. On second thoughts it seems that one place could be Antarctica.

Billy:
So then can you explain to me exactly where the safest place for survival would be if the great World War should actually break out? Even though we've often talked about this, you've never given me precise clues. Billy: Kannst du mir einmal genau erklären, wo die sichersten Orte zum Überleben liegen, wenn der grosse Weltenbrand wirklich ausbrechen sollte? Wir sprachen zwar schon öfter darüber, doch ganz genaue Anhaltspunkte hast du mir nie gegeben.

Semjase:
77. Nevertheless, you know that _______ really is the safest place. 77. Du weisst doch, dass der … der wirklich sicherste Ort ist.
78. Then, secondly, comes _______, where in _______, a suitable survival place would have to be created. Semjase: 78. An zweiter Stelle kommt dann …, wo im … eine passende Überlebungsstätte geschaffen werden müsste.

Billy:
You told me that many times, but the first one is simply impossible because it would cost billions of sums if we wanted to build a hideout there. Also, there would be a political quarrel there because the earthly nations have decided together that it should remain a neutral area. But at the moment, it wouldn't be neutral for the nations any more if people firmly settled there. The second place would be much better climatically than the first, but a suitable station for survival in real security would still cost, at least, many millions even there. But certainly, it could still be created there if we had enough people and money or could find this within a short time. But those are really the only two recommendable places? Billy: Das sagtest du mir schon oft, doch das erste ist einfach unmöglich, weil es dort Milliardenbeträge kosten würde, wenn wir dort einen Unterschlupf bauen wollten. Auch würde es dort politischen Streit geben, weil die irdischen Nationen beschlossen haben untereinander, dass dort neutrales Gebiet bleiben soll. Es würde in dem Moment aber für die Staaten nicht mehr neutral sein, wenn sich dort Menschen fest ansiedeln würden. Der zweite Ort wäre klimatisch auch um sehr vieles besser als der erste, doch auch dort würde eine geeignete Station zum Überleben in wirklicher Sicherheit immerhin noch viele Millionen kosten. Bestimmt, dort wäre es aber noch zu schaffen, wenn wir genügend Leute und Geld hätten oder diese in kurzer Zeit finden könnten. Doch sind das wirklich die zwei einzigen empfehlenswerten Orte?

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_142

Matt

Post Number: 405
Posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 05:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Someone once said that the Plejaren could be referring to Antarctica as the only place that humans could live if World War 3 happens but I doubt that very much because everything (supplies) has to shipped there for people to live there now.

Matthew

Post Number: 94
Posted on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 03:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Questions (edited) & Billy's Answers regarding possibilities of WWIII (IV) in chronological order...

December 27, 2009:

Question: Has Obama getting elected stopped the fear of world war 3? If he gets killed (soon), how does the future threat of WW3 look? Is world safe if he completes 2 terms office?
Answer: It would be very favourable if Obama would complete two terms in office. He really has the personal possibility to prevent WW3.
Source: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/10712.html#POST44894

January 28, 2013:

Question: I greatly appreciate any clarification you can give us regarding whether WW3 has started?
Answer: As long as there are killers in governments and as long as the peoples (consisting of individuals) have not grown in their consciousness there remains the threat of a WW.
Source: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/12606.html#POST63615

March 24, 2013:

Question: How is it that St Malachy has the exact same last Pope Prophecy as Henoch?
Answer: When Billy recently asked Ptaah about the prophecy regarding „the last Pope“ and the ensuing „Weltenbrand“, Ptaah said that concerning this (prophecy) many things have changed to the better and that for the the time being (vorderhand) there’s no sign that the prophecy will be fulfilled. (555th contact of March 2, 2013).
(Note by CF: In other words: For the time being no WWIII may be expected.)
Source: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/12691.html#POST64860

March 26, 2013:

Question: Has the installation of the Peace Meditation delayed the onset of the Third World War, and can it possibly be prevented thereby?
Answer: In 1982 the political and military situation/conditions on Earth were programmed towards WWIII. It has not been foreseen that one single person would act in a responsible and intelligent way and prevent WWIII. That person was the Russian officer Stanislaw Petrow who is responsible (and should be thanked for) that WWIII has been prevented. (There was another similar incident when another person acted correctly/reasonable.)
Btw: Last month Stanislaw Petrow received an award in Germany: The shock of that near-outbreak of WWIII had stirred quite intense waves in certain governmental and military circles and brought about some change of thinking regarding the „cold war“ and nuclear missiles etc. etc. Ultimately this led to an end of the cold war.
Source: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/12694.html#POST64928

July 27, 2013:

Question: Will the world economy due for a meltdown in the coming months and will this lead to a World War?
Answer: The world economy meltdown is already happening. Possibilities for a world war do exist.
Source: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/12864.html?1374984385

July 27, 2013:

Question: Are Zionist's a threat to world peace with regards to World war 3, and if so, in what way?
Answer: There are all kinds of political and terrorist etc. organizations on this planet which are threatening world peace. Zionism effects unpeace (schafft Unfrieden) within Israel itself.
Source: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/12864.html#POST66436

October 27, 2013:

Question: Based on your prediction of a major earthquake in San Francisco sometime in the future, it seems US citizens do not have much of a reason to think WW3 or any major economic collapse will happen at least until after this earthquake takes place. Is my conclusion logical and do you agree with it?
Answer: No, that’s not logical.
Btw: two times already the outbreak of WW3 has been prevented by Russian officers, luckily.
Source: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/12930.html#POST67883

Matthew

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 395
Posted on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 02:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re: building a community in Antarctica

The initial infrastructure cost would be large, but a completely self-sustaining subglacial community can be located on the Antarctic continent. Everything is just (much) more involved. The Antarctic continent does hold minerals, subglacial mining is a possibility and geothermal energy can be tapped there as much as anywhere else. Freshwater is plentiful. Light would be an issue. Year-round travel modality would be an issue, but I think it wouldn't be insurmountable. The more I think about it, the more I think it's technically feasible. It would require a lot of initial resources brought to bear, but nothing impossible for a state or large corporation. Even with an unlimited budget, this project would take at least a decade or so to get to where people could move in.

The legality of such a project is another matter entirely, and a convoluted one at that.
Life

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page