Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 10, 2002

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » The Mysteries - Blocked » Archive through December 10, 2002 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Savio
Posted on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 08:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve

According to the book "AND YET.... THEY FLY", it all started about 22 million years ago.

Quoted page 320:
"that it was driven into an orbit parallel with the third planet of our Sol System, which back then was just producing it first primitive life. This planet was covered with great seas and thick primeval forest, deadly yet fantastic."

Hence it seems that our moon was in place no longer than 22 million years ago and where the earth was just having its primitive life.

While Dinosaurs existed between 200 & 65 million years ago. I think our moon was not there when these big animals ruled the earth.

Regards

Savio

gurujay
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2001 - 12:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Savio and all,

Yes it almost feels like this idea is so accurate as told by the Plejarans themselves. I think that I have to highly respect them for the accuracy and at the same time for telling the history of this much suffered piece of Rock. I believe that the Plejarans also give us a whole different understanding and how way off we as humans can be, it is unfortunate that our leaders would not accepot the offer of making Billy the Mediator for Human contact for us.

Most days I see the world now in a very different state, a state of lost spirituality that would have changed us for the better and if only my friends knew whats really going on with us all, then maybe human conciousness would be open to changing our reality very fast. I thank the Plejarans and most of all Billy for making us all see a more accurate account to this example such as the moons history. I am hoping that the following to all of Billy's contact notes will advance us and get a bigger and much needed following. Whos know maybe governments on earth will beging to see that all these systems we follow and protect are nothing more than a waste of precious time.

Be well Savio

Steve M.
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 07:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,
Thanks for the info. I also read up on that section over the weekend & it is exactly like you posted -22 Million years ago ,the Destruction that gave birth to the Destroyer comet & indirectly our Moon was created.
The Moon was blown through a rip in the Universe & then traveled a few centuries before reaching our Sol system. The Destroyer came (later I think-since the Moon was thrown through a tear in thr UNIVERSE) & tore Venus from being a Moon of Uranus & placed it in it's present position.
Was the Moon thrown into our Sol system first ? Or was Venus's position changed by the Destroyer first ? In anycase the Moon finding It's present position ONLY 22 Million years ago warrents further research.(I will find out if any catastrophic Earth changes happened Approx 22 Million years ago that would show something of that GREAT a magnitude happening)Any thoughts or clarifications anyone ?
Salome all,
Steve

Steve M.
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have done a little research on the Moon this morning.The Current theory of mainstream science is about 4.5 BILLION years ago a planet hit the Earth & what was blown off turned(spinned) into our Moon.They say one of the theories about it coming from elsewhere failed because the Moon shows the same isotopes that are foung on Earth(only less Iron-they theorize the Molten Iron by that time settled into the core of the Earth so the Moon does not show the same amount of Iron)
Pasted- What were some earlier ideas?

1.One early theory was that the moon is a sister world that formed in orbit around Earth as the Earth formed. This
theory failed because it could not explain why the moon lacks iron.

2.A second early idea was that the moon formed somewhere else in the solar system where there was little iron, and
then was captured into orbit around Earth. This failed when lunar rocks showed the same isotope composition as
the Earth.

3.A third early idea was that early Earth spun so fast that it spun off the moon. This idea would produce a moon
similar to Earth's mantle, but it failed when analysis of the total angular momentum and energy involved indicated
that the present Earth-moon system could not form in this way.

This is a huge age discrepency.Always questioning.
Salome,
Steve

Steve M.
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 11:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there any Geological proof on Earth that approx 22 Million years ago(give or take a few Centuries) of something happening as big as our Earth having a Moon becoming attached to it's gravitational pull ? What happened on Earth when this event took place ?
Salome & much thanks to anyone who can provide an answer,
Steve

Steve M.
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all again,
Also , what Earth changes took place when Venus was pushed into it's current location ?
Salome,
Steve

Steve M.
Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
Did some research. Approx 22 Million years ago there was no severe changes on the planet that I could find(any one who wants to research the time start with the Miocene Epoch (meaning "moderately recent") extends from approximately 23 million years ago until 5 million years ago). . The planet almost looked like it does today. Grazing animals were in the fields. Birds & other wild life was starting to flourish. I'll spare everyone all the details. Approx 10,000 years ago when Venus was to have been ripped away from Uranus by the Destroyer comet , is close to the date of the world wide flood(biblical) & close to Sumerian texts dates for the flood & the crossing of a Planet near Earth.
One thing that WAS confusing me ( I can't be the only one who noticed this ) Page 222-Confirmation of astronomical facts - the diagrams of the Solar system-**** The pictures are not right - Malona was destroyed 75,000 years ago. Right ? That means Venus would not be the 2nd planet from our Sun for another 65,000 years(after Malona was destroyed). However the diagram from 75,000 years ago shows the Asteroid belt(remnants of Malona) & Venus is already in it's 2nd position from the Sun. At that time Venus would have still been a moon of Uranus.
Before Venus was in the 2nd position from the Sun , how far was Earth away from the Sun as compared to now ? Earth's mean distance from the Sun now is 149,503,000 km (92,897,000 mi). Before Venus became 2nd planet what was Earths distance from Sol ??
Salome ,
Steve

Marc Juliano
Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve,

I think you're looking at the heading for Figure 11-1 (the top picture) and attributing it to the lower picture 11-2. The heading for the one on top says "The order of planets in our solar system depicted approximately 75,000 years ago."

The lower picture (Figure 11-2) clearly states "Present Solar System" directly beneath it.

Marc

Mario
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Savio and Steve,

The time chart presented by Zecharia Sitchin does not match with FIGU infromation, but that doesn't mean it is Sitchin's mistake.

"The wars of gods and men" has more than ten pages of bibliography and so the other books by Sitchin. I find it plausible that Sitchin did it without ET help (apparently?) and it is the body of work of an earthling, which is of a great merit.

Maybe the answer to why time charts don't match is at the very begining of "The 12th Planet", where it reads:

"How did the Nefilim -a race of gold seekers from a RENEGADE planet- use cloning..." (I quote the first page after the paperback cover).

It may be that the Nefilim gave false information to cheat someone else, not earthlings; they didn't care too much about earthlings. This false information could be very useful for their purposes at the time, but now it keeps us wondering. It could be the other side of the plejaran information.

Billy has first hand ET sources, Sitchin had to investigate a hard to complete puzzle of Earth pieces.

Maybe one of us should ask Billy about this in the next round of questions.

Best regards,

Mario

Steve M.
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 07:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marc,
With no direspect intended -To be more accurate -The heading for (11-1) the one on top should say "The order of planets in our solar system depicted PRIOR to 75,000 years ago." Personally I think 3 pictures should have been used. 11-1 with the picture used but depicted "prior to 75,000 yrs ago."
Picture 11-2 should have read " 75,000 years ago" showing the newly formed asteroid belt & venus still as a moon of Uranus & the 3rd picture depicting present day after Venus's position was changed.(you wouldn't have needed the caption in picture 11-2 about Malona being destroyed 75,000 years ago)
Mario, I would have to agree.I would be interested in what Billy knows of the Annunaki/Nefilim, the genetic engineering they performed &/or Sitchins research.
Marc, I would still like to know what the distance of the Earth was from the Sun was prior to Venus occupying the 2nd spot,if it is possible.(What was Earths climate like being the 2nd from the Sun)
Salome,
Steve

Marc Juliano
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve,

Thanks, you seem to have a point about the way the first picture is captioned. The words "prior to" would make it more clear, whether it indicates prior to the destruction of Malona or prior to an exact date of its demise. We'll revisit this when we prepare a layout for the 2nd printing.

Salome,
Marc

Marc Juliano
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve,

I don't know the distance the earth was from the sun prior to Venus moving into its current orbital path. But if the height of the Great Pyramid (with its capstone, I suppose) dictated this distance at that time (73,000+ years ago), this may give you more of a clue.

Here's a little more chronological information about Venus (one event, of course, coinciding with the Destroyer Comet's entry). This info was given to Billy by Quetzal on October 10, 1981 (Contact 150):

6,339.5 years B.C. - The Destroyer rips Venus out of its orbit around Uranus and "tows" it behind itself in the direction of the earth's (orbital) path.

6,104 years B.C. - Venus breaks into the earth's path and disturbs its (self-?)rotation in such a way that a new rotational period originates, bringing gigantic earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, floods and elemental storms.

4,006 years B.C. - Venus crosses into the earth's path and lightly disturbs the earth, but without bringing about large catastrophes.

3,545 years B.C. - Venus stabilizes itself and sets itself into its own path around the sun.

I don't have info on when the Moon first broke into the region of the Sol System...yet.

Marc

Steve M.
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2001 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marc,
Thank you for the additional info. Also, you intuitively knew that the Moon question wasn't far behind. I look forward to hearing more about it when possible.
Thanks again,
Salome ,
Steve

Steve M.
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2001 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
For anyone interested - Discovery news site-'LOST CITY' FOUND NEAR CUBA. It's 2,100 ft under the Sea & there appears to be an Urban development. From above the shapes resemble pyramids, roads & buildings. Look forward to hearing more about this.
Salome,
Steve

Steve M.
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
Marc, do you know if Billy is familiar with Immanuel Velikovsky's "Worlds in Collision" ? Also , are you familiar with this book ?
Thanks & Salome,
Steve

Moderator: Hi Steve, I don't know if Billy knows of this book. I have heard of it, but that's about all. Salome --->Marc

Larry Driscoll
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2001 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Immanuel Velikovsky has written two books concerning the recent inclusion of Venus into our solar system: "Worlds in Collision" and "Earth in Upheval" The important point is that Venus is a recent inclusion to our solar system, recent being just as you have described. He researched ancient religious texts and concluded that their descriptions were about actual physical happenings to our planet. He postulated that Venus was a comet born out of Jupiter. The point to concentrate upon is tha Venus is a recent inclusion to our solar system.

Steve M.
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Larry,
That was the point.I was just curious if FIGU & Billy was familiar with the info. I believe, other than the Plejarans , Immanuel Velikovsky is the only one I know of who has theorized this info. It's good to see someone else with the theory about Venus being a relatively new addition to the #2 spot from the Sun . Anyone know of anybody else ?
Salome ,
Steve

Steve M.
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marc,
I noticed one more thing that may need to be corrected on 2nd printing. On the "Birth of our Moon".Halfway through the paragragh it mentions the Moon was traveling a few centuries before being attracted to our Sol system. It then changes paths within our system until it attaches to the 3rd planet from the Sun , the Earth. (Only at the time this would have happened ,Earth would have still been the 2nd planet).This was likly an oversight on Guido's part. Unless the Moon attached to Earth LESS THAN 3,545 years B.C.(when Venus's orbit stabelized as # 2)
I think we established that the Moon was orbiting Earth long before Venus was the 2nd planet from the Sun. Didn't we ?.
Thanks & Salome,
Steve

Moderator: Hi Steve, I'm checking on this right now with help from others. I'll try to get you a reply in this section soon. --> Marc

Victor Diaz
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marc:
According with your last december 6 post and with that of Savio december 01 and checking the book “And Yet They Fly” page 320:… the moon was driven into an orbit parallel with the third planet…. which was producing its first primitive life…..great seas and thick primeval forests…

This doesn’t mean that the third planet by that time was Earth, could be Mars or Malona, we presume that Earth was the second planet at that time according with Guido’s Solar System Map.

Probably the author wanted to point out that it was Earth but the sentence that says “…. it was producing its first primitive life…” drives Earth out of time.

The Earth was in its present position as the third planet since 5,500 years ago when Venus took its last place in the Solar System as you pointed out and Guido too.

When the very first primitive life existed in this planet as the Geological Record states it was more than 1 billion years ago with the Acadian Radiation as fossil samples were discovered in Antartida which had a very different crustal position from present( Scientific American 1996). Forests covers are as old as the Paleozoic Era (500 millions years ago) developed as more evolutioned primitive forms of life than those of Acadian Time.

Great seas existed for the past 4.5 billion years when the first crust formed so the seas were present in almost every piece of the History of this planet.

Our Moon is greatly old orbiting Earth controlling not only life but changes in the seas, crust and mantle. This book and some contact notes sugest the external origin of the Moon and different from our Sol System where it was captured a very long time ago, maybe at Precambrian times.

Moon’s differences from Earth and Sol System in general arised when the first radiometric analisys of the lunar rock samples from Apollo missions made thirty years ago showed anomalus dates some billions years older than Earth. Later analysis were corrected with a new model suggesting a very similar age according Earth’s age.

The nature of the crust of the Moon within mineral analisys published shows similarities with Earth, the proportion changes but is nothing extraordinary volcanic and plutonic rocks. If there are some new elements they are not reported at present.

Regards,
Victor

Savio
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 08:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all

Would it be possible that the Earth was really the third planet at that time? 1. Sun 2. Mercury 3. Earth.

In ancient times, the Sun was also counted as a planet. E.g. in the book "The 12th Planets".

Regards

Savio

Steve M.
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 05:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,
You bring up a very good point. Is this the case.In Semjase's account was Semjase counting the Sun as a Planet(moderator?)
(However ,that still doesn't explain Guido's explanation -Birth of our Moon- where it states "attaches to the 3rd planet from the Sun , our Earth" I think it was on pg 322. I think that was probably a case of past tense & present tense.

Salome,
Steve

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve

I cannot find the words you quoted in page 322, rather "The Birth of Our Moon" is in page 320.

Quoted "that it was driven into an orbit parallel with the third planet of our Sol System....... The forces of the planet were enough to entrap the dwarf and caused it to orbit in an elliptical path. And from that time on, it has orbited around the Earth --- as our Moon."

If we read between the lines, we can see that it would be logical to think our Earth was the third planet while the Sun was the First.

Regards

Savio

Steve M.
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio,
Yes ,thank you. That was the quote I was thinking about. If the Sun is being counted as Planet #1 , that would make sense. Marc, Is this the case ?
*We want the info to be able to stand incredible scrutiny. Us combing through these facts will be nothing compared to what other people/groups will be doing to disprove the info.
Kind regards,

Steve

Marc Juliano
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 11:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve/Savio,

I'm checking with others to clarify the Moon/Venus issues you brought up in this thread. But until then, I don't believe our Sun is meant to serve as the first planet. My guess is Guido just meant that the Moon had caught up with the planet that we now know as our third planet from the sun (i.e., Earth) and which (back then) was a "primeval" planet. It can sound sort of confusing, I suppose.

I managed to find the following paragraphs in Contact 150 which shed more light on the timeframe involved, and also why the Destroyer was actually lagging WAY behind the Moon on its own course to Sol. I roughly translated it as follows:

Quetzal
468. The original point of origin of the Destroyer is unknown to us, which is why I can only give details on where it found its way into the SOL System.
469. Its origin lies in the old Lyra System where, from time immemorial, the dark planet -- called 'Wanderer' at that time -- wreaked system-wide destruction and had brought the earthly Moon on that course which led it to SOL System and to the Earth.
470. A fact, which may appear to many scientists of Earth as unbelievable, fantastic and as an unusual coincidence, but which nevertheless corresponds to the truth.
471. The earth Moon, many millions of years ago, was torn away by the Destroyer as a fragment of a planet four million years older than Earth and was hurled out into space, heading for the SOL System, where it was then caught by the Earth as a satellite.
472. Meanwhile, the Destroyer -- after the collision with the planet -- followed the path of the planetary fragment much more slowly.
473. This for reasons unknown to us and due to occurences that we were never able to clarify.
474. In this connection, we can therefore only employ speculations with regard to similar events that are well-known to us, but which do not satisfy us regarding the Destroyer and its course to the SOL System behind the planetary fragment, which is why I would not like to explain our relevant thesis more closely, although for us it seems to be the only possibility why the Destroyer also found its way to the SOL System, so it cannot be spoken of as a coincidence anymore.
475. The Moon, the former planetary fragment, in consort with Earth as a satellite already some few millions years ago while its successor and much slower Destroyer first penetrated into the SOL System for the first time approximately 75,000 years ago, whereby it triggered a tremendous earth catastrophe.

By this explanation, it's clear the Moon was our satellite already for some millions of years. Nonetheless, the sentence in Guido's book could be a bit more clear. Until I get more information, thanks for the heads up.

Regards,
Marc

Steve M.
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 05:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marc,
Thank you very much for the additional info.

Salome,
Steve

Steve M.
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
Lots of questions latley.I did do a keyword search but found no discussions.
Regarding Pole shifts & crustal displacement-Have there been complete/partial Pole shifts on Earth. If so, when did these pole shifts/crustal displacements occur & how severe where the shifts?

Salome,
Steve

Phil McAiney
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I haven't come across any chronology of Polar Shifts on Earth in Billy's writings though there have been several shifts at least. There was a cryptic comment to Billy once that the sun did not always rise in the East and that a day was not always 24 hours long.
Some of these shifts were caused by the arrival of "The Destroyer" comet, which is 1.72 times as large as our Earth. There is a chronology of when it has visited Earth over the last 10,000 years and the destruction it caused - sometimes major and sometimes minor.
Its next close pass to Earth will be in the year 2255 and after that around the year 3100 when severe destruction is forcast.

Mark Campbell
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 07:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Phil ;
I was under the impression that the Plejarens changed the path of the destroyer so that it wouldn't come near us again .
Mark

Norm
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 07:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I remember correctly the Destroyer comets orbit was changed by someone and is no longer a threat.

Steve M.
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Phil,
I'm guessing there were a few polar shifts as well.There are accounts from every ancient civilization, worlwide about such events as(like you wrote, account after account from civilazations across the planet -the Sun did not always set in the East, the Sun & Moon stood still in the sky,The Sun nor Moon were not seen afterwords for days, the stars changed their courses...etc). I'm guessing there was a shift about 75,000 years ago, another right before the deluge from what I've been researching lately.The years these events took place are always missing.There are only clues.Looks like some are lining up with events as told by the Plejarans.
Where I'm going with the polar shifts is how they effected the Pyramids as well as other megalithic structures of great antiquity ,that were built to allign with true North /South , Equinoxes & solstices.I am left to assume these structures had to come after any major pole shifts or there allignment would be severly changed or completely reversed.
Also, I remember reading the Destroyer could not be destroyed but only deflected. So it's still coming, just not as soon as it would have.
Thanks again,
Steve

Steve M.
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The pyramids were built 73,345 years ago. Not long after, when I'm guessing there was a pole shift some 75,000 years ago(possibly?).Another pole shift shortly before the deluge, this would have had to effect the structures original intended allignment.This would likley stress the hell out Hancock & Buvall trying to date megalithic structures to when they lined up with certain constellations(many they date to 10,000 years of age). Any thoughts....any info ?....
Salome,
Steve

Anthea
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

The Destroyer Comet was discussed in the forum previously. Here is a transcript of a post from the archives, in answer to a question about the Destroyer Comet:

"Saturday, August 19, 2000 - 05:39 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Victor,

In a very recent contact, Billy was told that the "Destroyer" comet will NOT come back now (ever). The Plejarans had something to do with this, but I received no further information when I was told about this, e.g., whether it was deflected or completely destroyed. Therefore, ALL prophecies in Contact 251 pertaining to the Destroyer comet will not happen.

Kind regards,
Andrew"

Christian Frehner
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 01:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve,

Regarding the planet Venus I have some additional information that has been published in Block 13 of the Contact Notes in German (page 2542):
On the 238th contact of 18th May, 1991, Ptaah told Billy that there has existed a planet circling the Sun where today Venus has its orbit. It was a planet called "Skill" (so-called by the Plejarans). It was 6.100 kilometers in diameter, that is about half the size of Earth.
Skill collided with the Destroyer Comet and was hurled into SOL, our sun.
Skill means "Oede" in German, that is "waste, desolateness, barrenness, desertedness).

Regards,
Christian

Steve M.
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian,
Thank you very much for the additional info.Guido also mentions in the "AND YET THEY FLY" he wasn't clear on why there was no planet in the # 2 position previous to Venus being there. It explains much.
As for the Destroyer not coming back here-this is fantastic.Thank you Anthea for the additional info.
Salome,
Steve
correction on previous post-Hancock & Buvall date many ancient megaliths to 10,500 years of age.They apparently have not considered pole shifts.

Steve M.
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
Knowing now additional info from Christian(much thanks)> "{On the 238th contact of 18th May, 1991, Ptaah told Billy that there has existed a planet circling the Sun where today Venus has its orbit. It was a planet called "Skill"(so-called by the Plejarans). It was 6.100 kilometers in diameter, that is about half the size of Earth. Skill collided with the Destroyer Comet and was hurled into SOL, our sun.
Skill means "Oede" in German, that is "waste, desolateness, barrenness, desertedness)".
If Skill was hurled into the Sun by the Destroyer,that means that happened 75,000 years ago at the earliest.In my previous post from'
Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 02:26 pm > I stated-(However ,that still doesn't explain Guido's explanation -Birth of our Moon- where it
states "attaches to the 3rd planet from the Sun , our Earth" I think it was on pg322. I think that was probably a case of past tense & present tense."
GUIDO WAS CORRECT in this statement because the planet "Skill" would have been the second planet at that time making Earth the 3rd.(this info should be in the book)
This would also be in accordance with Titius & Bode.
Salome all,
Steve

Steve M.
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 06:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The above is a great example of how asking a simple question can fill in a wealth of REALLY IMPORTANT information.
Thanks again Christian,Marc,Anthea,Phil, FIGU.
Your information is greatly appreciated.
Salome,
Steve

Steve M.
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
Is there any information from the Plejarans about a worlwide catastrophy that happened around 1400 years ago ? Any info would be appreciated.

Salome,
Steve

adam_w
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 04:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, all
I think the things are more complicated (regarding the Moon).
In 5th contact sentence 120 states (an approximate translation) "First in the inner ring it collided with some remnants of a destroyed planet but they only engraved deep craters in it".
Maybe the Moon had appeared in an outer ring of
the solar system for some time and then came close to the second planet (Earth) AFTER a planet
had been destroyed (Malona?).

Salome
Adam Wojcicki

Victor Diaz
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marc:

The things around the moon's capture are difficult to undersatand.Which was the second planet? When moon was capture and by whom? and what kind of ring is mentioned in the 5th contact?

I found this:
1st physical meeting with Asket, February 3, 1956
Asket:
97. The Earth being is now able to destroy his world in an Atomic explosion which would bring very dangerous consequences for the entire Solar System. 98. A similar catastrophe was caused in this sun system one time already when the second planet of this solar system, populated by human beings, was destroyed. 99. By the unreasonability of the people living there then, the planet exploded into thousands of large and small pieces and by this was aflourishing world destroyed. 100. As a sister-planet of Earth, she circled around the Sun in the place where the planet Mars now runs its course.102. The name of the planet was "Malon" which because of her destruction was later changed and suffered a slight alteration. ("Maldek" in German and "Malona" in English .)

From Christian Frehner:
On the 238th contact of 18th May, 1991, Ptaah told Billy that there has existed a planet circling the Sun where today Venus has its orbit. It was a planet called "Skill" (so-called by the Plejarans). It was 6.100 kilometers in diameter, that is about half the size of Earth. Skill collided with the Destroyer Comet and was hurled into SOL, our sun.

Besides the position of the Skill planet in the SOL system whenever it was present or disapeared, Earth had the second or third even first(?) position from time to time. When Earth was second Malona was on the third and the moon could had been capture by this planet not Earth acording to Guido’s drawings original german book. Considering the SOL as a dynamic system, planets are moving through their orbits and could be affected by many reasons, one of this was the Destroyer, others could be comets, asteroids, the Sun itself, explotions.

There was also a comment that I had read in this Forum that made me upset in the beginning but later I undestood: that Venus as a moon of Uranus and before it was pulled by the Destroyer had similar conditions as Earth 700 million years ago. Actually that was impossible because the sun's warming rays do not reach that distant planet, but what about the position of Uranus in those days, or the Sun energy, or the precense of a second sun in the system?

If Lyrians came to Earth 22 million years ago by the first time and we don't know if they were following that piece of their solar system through the universe that conducted them to found Earth. It's posible that moon was capture near that date but the life was not primeveal. In that time was Tertiary Life, similar to ours with the difference of gigantic mammals in some groups, threes, byrds, fishes, insects were similar to present, life was very evolutionated. So? They probably discovered Malona first and Earth latter.

Regards,

Victor

gurujay
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2002 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As we all know on a general note, the plejarans and other races of beings of human descent have been around for so long in the flesh, is so hard for the common human on this reality to even perceive that they or our ancestors had such means of Technology and lived in other planets that were practically destroyed. After reading quite an amount of information about the Meier case, I feel there is something insdie of me the stirs itself or shall I say that is opening inside of me that may tell me or all humans who may feel like I do a sense of having lived and experience such lives in our distant past or realities. WOW... it has been for me a spiritual awakening and a relief from any hoaxed religion or religions in general. IT is unfortunate more so for us that from my understanding these Plejarans had to depart in 1995 in this mission, since we are heading directly as was told to us by SEMJASE, QUETZAL (why is this name so Aztec to me??) and the other well respected Plejarans. I owul dsure hope and feel that in my NExt life that things would have ivolved quite possitely for our sake in the spiritual sense more so that in our technologies.

Be well to all :)

Savio
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2002 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve

I just located a website that describes "The Earth Chronicles: Time Chart according to Sitchin"

It will be too big to put it all in here, perhaps you will be interested to have a look.

I think it will help in comparing the materials between Billy & Sitchin.

The Earth Chronicles: Time Chart according to Sitchin

Regards

Savio

Steve M.
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2002 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,
Thanks for the info & thanks for thinking to let me know. Actually I posted the time line on the message board awhile back-Keyword search> Sichin time line{Thursday, June 14, 2001 - 09:02 pm }.I Compared the time lines of events some time ago as well. I think Sitchen has valid & interesting points but there's alot to be said for interpreting an ancient civilizations concept of what happened from an ancient language.For instance ,I think what ancient Sumerians considered a 12th planet that they saw shining in the sky of their time could have easily been a huge ship in orbit ? There's lots of room for interpretation.What the ancient Sumerians believed to be a 12th planet(Niburu) entering our solar system again causing the Deluge could have been the Detroyer comet. Time line for the Deluge is close for the event by Plejaran & Sumerian accounts(not exact but what time method & calanders{sun or moon) were being used by Sumerians & Plejarans of the time ? The story on our Earths origin is different than that from the Plejarans.The main difference is that Earth was created from a larger
planet called Taimat.When Niburu came into our solar system, one of it's satellites smashed into Taimat.Part of Taimat that wasn't smashed became the Earth.Remnants of Taimat became our asteroid belt{the Heavens}.Also Sitchin mentions another planet that existed between Mars & Jupiter that was destroyed- Malona .
There are things that match & info that doesn't. I'd like to know what you think after looking into it.Like anything else, it takes weeding out to find matching information.
Stay well & Salome,

Steve

gurujay
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2002 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

I have seen this Chronology of the ANUNNAQI story before and I love the way it is setup in the link you have, I have read and own most of all the Chronicles which Sitchin wrote and is a good collection for the kids to read on, it will show them a real sense of what has been happening in generations past. I due still believe from my understanding of Earth Science is that the earth must have had a different dimensional time shift and maybe eevn atmospheric preasures of some kind due to the Life span of these beings, I strongly think that Generic manipulation and before the Deluge when Earth had the upper layer which protected us even more from the suns radiation and kept the lives of living species living longer, Earth life spans have degenerated quite extensively to a point living up until the average age of 70 or 100 yrs of age. I think that THE CONTACT NOTES tell it very straight forward and Science should take into acount this information to fit in the missing links for our history of our Planets Cataclysmic events

Be Well to ALL :)

gurujay
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2002 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve & Savio,

Yes the the history of The PLEJARANS and of Sitchin are very close and almost quite accurate at that. I believe the PLEJARANS would be more accurate to the record keeping which they have done according to methods of Technologies which they are so developed with. An example of this would be how they found Meier for this mission locating and tracking his spiritual energy for this mission.... that in itself can tell us how they know who is who in a past life, so imagine how records of their history has been kept (makes you think). I do give 100% credit to Sitchin for giving us a good answer for us here on Earth yet he dealt only with the Anunnaqi which could have been at the time of existence a type of PLEJARAN race. I also think Meier's life studies visiting india and having contact with other spiritual studies has caused the world of Sitchin and the world of Meier to come close to each other....they are making great progress :)

Be well.... SALOME :)

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2002 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve & gurujay

I think Sitchin did a very good job; however the information on those tablets may not necessarily telling
the truth story. That is why there are so many differences between the two.

My assumption based on the following: (according to Sitchin)

1. Human beings were created to be miners and for those donkey works, obviously there is no reason
to tell the slaves or let them know the true history or any accurate information.

2. Perhaps mis-information were onpassed to confuse the slaves.

3. The time line that Abraham begets -at age 100- a legitimate heir: Isaac matches our common understanding.
If this time line is true and all time calculations bassed on the same method, then Anu
would have an age over 45,000 years!

Hence, I guess that the information on the tablets did not tell the real history of the earth.

Any comments ?

Regards

Savio

Steve M.
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2002 - 12:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio,
1. Human beings were created to be miners and for those donkey works, obviously there is no reason to tell the slaves or let them know the true history or any accurate information.
GOOD POINT.I AGREE.
2. Perhaps mis-information were onpassed to confuse the slaves.
VERY GOOD POINT.INCLUDING HANDING DOWN RELIGION & RITUALS TO CONTROL THE SLAVES.GODS AFTER ALL WERE MEANT TO BE SERVED.
3. The time line that Abraham begets -at age 100- a legitimate heir: Isaac matches our common understanding.
If this time line is true and all time calculations bassed on the same method, then Anu
would have an age over 45,000 years!
I HAVE A HARD TIME WITH THE AGE AS WELL.(MAYBE THEY HAVE A SUPER GERITOL PILL??)WHAT WOULD THE RETIREMENT AGE BE ????
Savio , Good points on all.I believe we would have to write Sitchin himself for further clarification.
Salome,
Steve

Anthea
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2002 - 02:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve, Savio

Contact 251 provides some interesting information about the settling of the Earth by descendants of the old Lyrians. In fact, the history of the Earth and its inhabitants of ancient and more modern times are discussed at length in various contacts and other writings by Billy. Anyway, it was my impression (as told to us by the moderators of this forum in very plain language) that this forum was only for discussing Billy, his contacts and the Mission? :)

Regards and Salome,
Anthea

Scott B.
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2002 - 09:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

I have something interesting which I think would fall under the category of Earth Mysteries.

Recently I had some friends who moved to Sedona Arizona. Well not having been there myself yet, I thought I would look on the internet to see if I could find some images of the area. I came across one of these webcams which could be manipulated to scan the area. If anyone is interested I will post the URL.

The camera was initially focused on this area called Bell Rock. This was on a Sunday morning with clear skies, I think the temperature was around 50 degees F. As I moved this camera to the left of Bell Rock to another rock formation I noticed a bright spot. I zoomed the camera in and noticed this very bright spot whitish in color, with a little yellow. Each time I adjusted the camera the spot would change size and appeared to be moving from left to right up along this ridge. Eventually the spot faded away to nothing.

Needless to say, the only thing I could figure out is that this must be some type of energy vortex. Sedona is known for these, but I dont think you can see them with the human eye. From what I understand cameras can pick up light frequencies that the human cant see. I dont think it is any type of reflection from the rocks due to the size and its ability to change shape and move. From what I could see the sun was behind the camera at this time.

Anyway Im going to post one of these images that I was able to capture: vortex3

Salome
Scott B.

Mark Campbell
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2002 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott ;
This photo looks amazing .I would like to see more ...did you say that YOU moved the camera ?
Salome , Mark

Michael
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2002 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, interesting!

They should make Sedona a state and call it...Vor-Texas!

Michael

Scott B.
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2002 - 05:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,Michael

Vor-Texas....I like it...yes Mark you can move the camera by placing the cursor on one side of the image or the other and the camera will readjust to that point. You can also zoom in or out.

I collected about 10 images over about 10 minutes before it eventually faded. Here is the URL and one more image: Sedona Webcam

vortex4

Salome
Scott B.

If the link doesnt work the URL is:
www.sedonawebcam.com

James Roy Mizar
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2002 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salutations,
What about Britt and Lee Elders since there tring to delvelop high technoligy mabye these are some of the tests?
Also this might also be the time tests as some of the scientists do not fully understand what they are dealing with and it ends up destroying a whole building(it disapears)?
Thank you Scott for taking these pictures mabye you can ask BEAM about it?

Salome
James

JAY
Posted on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 06:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James,

The Pictures above that Scott took remind me of some of the biblical writtings in which is mentioned of Angelic auras and openings of the heavens. "AND THE HEAVENS OPENNED UP AND BEHOLD... etc etc "

just a thought :)

BE WELL James :)

Glenn McKenzie
Posted on Monday, April 22, 2002 - 01:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Has the subject 'human spontaneous combustion' ever been discussed by Billy or the Plejaran's? I haven't found anything in the "contacts" about it and last I heard we didn't have any scientific explanation for it.

Be well,
Glenn.

Thomas Turk
Posted on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 02:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spontaneous Combustion according to Voyager 1 and 2, Ashayana Deane, is a Grey hybridization-abduction gone wrong, whereby the Greys tried to de-materialize an earth human, but as he/she did not have the correct silicon matrix/DNA(?)whaterver, they SC. Thats all I ever found in my readings. (If u read these 2 books, earth history is at total variance with Billy M.) Re moon, look at astronauts Hasselblad photos of moon's ancient artifacts on enterprisemission.com. Also, on that site, Mars artifacts tie up with Billy M ie 3 planets were inhabited.
Was it not in one of the Stevens 4 'messages' books, that the Pleidians moved the moon to our orbit when Milopa got zapped?? Think about the moon's anomalies, perfect eclipse distance and a rotation so perfect that always exactly the same crater faces us. See the photo of an equilateral triangle in that crater, also on enterprisemission.com.

Anthea Cossette
Posted on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 07:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Glenn, Thomas

According to Billy, spontaneous combustion is triggered if the consciousness of a person is "overloaded". I think this information can be found in the Spirit Lessons (available only to members of FIGU ).

Regards and Salome,
Anthea

Michael
Posted on Monday, August 12, 2002 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Check this out, compare regarding Billy's info on Yetis:

http://rense.com/general28/yeti.htm

Michael

Scott B.
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 05:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

James Dearforff recently mentioned that a new crop circle has been discovered in Winchester, Hampshire, U.K.

Here is a link to the page and a picture of it:

cropcircle

cropcircle

Salome
Scott

Scott B.
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 05:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Ill try it again

cropcircle

Lars
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 09:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow! Scott that picture is pretty amazing

what do you think of it?

Lars

Scott B.
Posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lars,,,,,

I'm at a loss as to what the image signifies or is trying to communicate....

But,the language within the disc has already been decoded.....it apparently is a type of computer language that is known by programmers.

Here is the translation as it was given to me:

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN
PROMISES.Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)"

Make of it what you will!!

Salome
Scott

Lars
Posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 08:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

That is amazing! who do you think these aliens are, could they be the Zetas from Reticulum?

Or perhaps they are the atrophied aliens from Orion?

Who'ever they are that crop circle is amazing! I certainly don't think earth people without high technologies could have made this. but who really knows?

Lars

Norm
Posted on Wednesday, August 21, 2002 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well I just saw a circle on ESPN that was a picture of Babe Ruth and it looked good & very detailed.

There's a new website full real and fake circles. its a great disinformation campaign.

http://www.circlemakers.org

JAY
Posted on Wednesday, August 21, 2002 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lars and all,

My opinion to this, is FAKE, I do believe just by knowing of the Plejarans that they can't draw at all. In all contact notes they do not have or mention anything about drawings or even paintings, they are basically symbol communication makers. The Crop above is man made it looks like a Pop art hip like image to me :).

Drawings as such are unique to us humans here on earth.

BE WELL Lars :)

*pureharmony* Shannon Gaul
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 12:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Temple of Abydos which was opened in 1999 has heiroglyphs up on the ceiling border that looks like ufo's to me. It is a matter of argument with the egyptologists, but I know what I see there.
If you would like to see the heiroglyphs check out http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/abydos.html

JAY
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pureharmony,

Yes I have read and seen these images before in other sites and similar information. If knowone ever told me any history of the Egyptian civilization being partially ET, I would say that these symbols on the walls are Planes and the likes of flying vehicles.

The only thing that gets me me puzzled about all of this as far as my knowledge is concerned is it has been the only symbols located mostly all over the egyptian civilization which depict the flying vehicles, knowhere else have we actually seen something which definitely resembles the vehicles. Has anyone else on the board seen any other hyroglyphs depicting such ships??... if so we are all awaiting some more exciting pictures J

BE WELL Pure :)

JAY

Marc Juliano
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay / Pureharmony,

I saw what appears to be spaceship depiction in stone when I visited some of the Mayan ruins in Mexico. I think it's supposed to be Quetzalcoatl sitting in what I recall as a fetal position within a craft complete with viewfinder, controls, exhaust flames, etc.

I have the T-Shirt :) but no pics of it to upload at the moment.

Marc

Jan B.
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 06:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can this be a conection to that pictogram?
Just a thought!

Taken from the contact 251, Friday, February 3, 1995, 12:01 a.m. available on-line

Billy: Too bad. So the Earth is without an Jshwjsh now.
Ptaah: That is not quite correct, for there still exist descendants of old "gods" who will make themselves heard. But I am only allowed to report about it to you confidentially, if you are interested.

Regards,
Jan

JAY
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

To all those interested in knowing what our astronomers and Scientist postulate about the Earths history, take a look at this article in reference to how old they think the earth is, it may come close to what PTAAH and the plejarans have stated about the earth's history, click on link:

http://www.msnbc.com/news/800407.asp?pne=msn

BE WELL to ALL :)

JAY

Edward
Posted on Saturday, August 31, 2002 - 06:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shannon, Jay, Marc..and All..:)

I once show a documentary and this too was about Afrika.
And there was a Head-Chief of a trib and he was being interviewed because he was know...or at least his ancestor...to have had contact with extraterresterial beings.
So, in the documentary...One could see the tribe's settlement and so on. Then all the people were outside surrounding the chief and the commantator. As the chief was being interviewed...he told about
the contacts his forefathers had with the Gods. And then he shows from close-up...the hanger that hung around his neck. As big as it seemed...it was a flat Rock..with writings and it showed a UFO!
He did not know much about ufo's...but that is what has been told..thorugh generations...this is how the Gods came down.

So, we may/can conclude that this man's family has had contacts with extraterresterial beings. As he mentioned it went back...I think down 300 years. Also an Early Contactee..I would say.

Pity I did not videotape it.

Take Care....Be Healthy.

Edward...:)

Shannon
Posted on Tuesday, September 17, 2002 - 05:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone seen this crop circle of the pyramid eye/ pyramid cap which also happens to be a symbol that the Masonic Order or Freemasons?
Maybe we are supposed to check out the Freemasons information... could this be a sign???
http://cropcircleconnector.com/2002/beaconhill/beaconhill2002a.html

I had recently purchased a book on the subject of Freemasonry before finding out about this crop circle, and so far EVERYTHING in the book MATCHES to Semjase's and Ptaah's teachings, references to the Hottentots and Hyperboreans, spiritual teachings passed down and much, much more! Actually the picture on the front of the book is almost identical to the crop circle!!!

James the truthseeker
Posted on Tuesday, September 17, 2002 - 06:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Shannon,

What is the name of the book?

Michael
Posted on Tuesday, September 17, 2002 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding a find in New Mexico pertaining to the Decalogue:

http://www.webcom.com/mhc/archaeology/decalogue-introduction.html

Compare to Plejaran alphabet:

http://www.webcom.com/mhc/archaeology/decalogue-epigraphy.html

A related stoy:

http://www.crystalinks.com/decalogue.html

Shannon
Posted on Wednesday, September 18, 2002 - 02:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello James TT- The name of the book is "Freemasonry and its Ancient Mystic Rites" by Gramercy Books / Random House Value Publishing
Here I found it on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0517202670/inktomi-bkasin-20/002-2539852-3968842
Although the spiritual teachings are the same or similar, upon reading the book about certain histories surrounding such teachings it is easy to see how they were misinterpreted in the past, which of course still affects us today, like the Plejarans say.

Shannon
Posted on Wednesday, September 18, 2002 - 02:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow Michael, some GREAT links there! A link from the crystalinks.com website about the Dead Sea Scrolls talks about The Essenes, they sound kinda like the freemasons , coincidence? Hmmmm.....
and more references to the number 7 as well.
http://www.crystalinks.com/dss.html

Edward
Posted on Friday, September 20, 2002 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shannon...:)

Hope you are doing fine...:)

You mentioning the 'Free-Masons'.
Well...I've only read much Nagative things concerning them. That their Goal...was just to World Dominate..if they could. And anything that gets in their way...Be Killed...in the Name of
their GOD! So, be caution...in what you read about them.
There are Sooo...Many Secret Orders...and all they want it Power and World Gain.

I know the Symbol you are talking about..the Triangle...and the Eye.. which is suppose to See Everything...that Man does.(Just like there is the Same Symbol...on the US paper Currency(Dollars!)) I have seen the crop-circle you are talking about also..in pictures. Yes... they do almost look familiar to one and other. As many others. All have their Own Interpretations.

And I am familiar with Crystallinks.com...is a good site. Has many interesting topics.

Take Care...Be Healthy.

Edward
Posted on Friday, September 20, 2002 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael and All...:)

Hope you are doing Fine...:)

Very interesting concerning the Decalogue!

I find the History very interestig also...what is mentioned.
I have read in the past indeed that the Vikings did cross to America and had very Good Friendship with the Indians they met. Eventhought they stayed for just a short time. They never had wars...or anything in that manner.

The other story I read was...that goes back even much longer ago.. that in ships from across the great seas...dark haired and bearded men and their families came to their shores. They said that they
came from a desert land on an other continet and were fleeing for their lives. So, they made a civilization without the Indians.. becuase the Indians still found their way of life being too different to theirs. So, as the storey goes further...the groep made such a great
civilization...that in came to a point...that their were two sides...and they had a great war. And they seem to be at a stage...that Great-Fire(Nuclear weapons?) was utilzed for Distroying both groeps. The Indians could only watch it all from a far distance.
So, what was left over...from that
civilizations...mixed and mingled with the Indians. And lived a good life.

So, if this is based on Truth..indeed..History has to be Re-Written.

Take Care...Be Healthy.

Shannon
Posted on Friday, September 20, 2002 - 03:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edward,
Yes I read with much caution. For the sake of research, its good to compare histories to understand why things are the way they are now.
I certainly do not plan to join them(freemasons). It is good for Billy Meier though if different histories or spiritual teachings match up to what the Plejarans are saying(they do), bringing more credibility to Billy and the Plejaran teachings.
:)
Salome,
Shannon *pureharmony*

Shannon
Posted on Friday, September 20, 2002 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward, just to add, the Freemasons are sexist anyway, which is ironic because they believe in reincarnation as a fact. I would never EVER follow any people that discriminate against women in any way. That is just plain wrong in my eyes, especially because I am a woman. FIGU does not discriminate, which is why I like FIGU.
:)
Shannon *pureharmony*

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Monday, October 21, 2002 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
I place this post under "mysteries", because to the scientific community, the following info is exactly that.

If events like the flood, Atlantis's destruction etc. actually occurred, there would have to be signs of this still found in Earth's geological formations.

Here are a few articles on this topic:

SUPERFLOODS & MEGACATASTROPHES

http://www2.gasou.edu/facstaff/etmcmull/DINO.htm

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2002/04/020402075852.htm

Regards,
JP

JAY
Posted on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 - 09:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jean,

Speaking of Mysteries, here is an Archelogical article pertaining to a Box found in Israel pertainig to the Life of So called Jesus (Jmmanuel), click on link below:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A60769-2002Oct21.html

very interesting debate within the article.

enjoy

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 - 10:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder how many discoveries they keep hidden because they don't agree with the standard version of Christian history.

I often wonder who these black market collectors are. They may have a lot of stuff the Christians would love to see disappear. But because its hidden in their Mansions, where no one can study them, its just as bad as hiding them in the Vatican vault.

JAY
Posted on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HEY Norm,

Well at least the Talmud has become a sure thing for most of us and a strong message for the world.

Linda
Posted on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jay,

Concerning the burial box of Jesus' brother, inscribed in Aramaic as "Ya'akov bar Yosef akhui diYeshua," translated as "James, son of Joseph, brother of Jesus," the story appeared on the front page of my newspaper today. Here's another link I found:

http://www.bib-arch.org/bswb_BAR/bswbbar2806f1.html

Yes, it appears that biblical scholars are having a field day with this, alternately thrilled and skeptical!

Linda

JAY
Posted on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Linda,

Yes the article is all over the place in many sites and locations, is quite not clear why the name has also been misconstrude to read as JESUS not Jmmanuel, I think this could be another small cover up and it may really say JMMANUEL.

Linda
Posted on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 - 01:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jay,

We're having a dual discussion area exchange. Read Jim Deardorff's comments under "Religion" above. He addresses your question.

Linda

JAY
Posted on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 - 01:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Linda,

HEE HEE HEE ... I noticed, yes Im there now and I responded to his Great knowledgable information. :)

Chris Rowley
Posted on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone have any insight into the "Theory of Divergent Time Paradox"?

This concept I do not find in a Google search.

blerim
Posted on Sunday, December 08, 2002 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi, because we are talking abouth mystery events, please,. can someone tell me, more about.. THOT an ancient god of egypt,.. and what hapened with the inhabitans of malona 75000 years ago, where did they emmigrate, etc
thanks a lot, to anyone for few infos,
blerim

Edward
Posted on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 11:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Blerim...

I have not come across any information concerning THOT the ancient God of Egypt. But the mentioned Below...is concerning Malon-a..and its inhabitans.
From "And Yet...They Fly"...Chapter 11 Page 223..:

" Instead, the Pleidians teach us that the Malonians induced tremendous quanities of seawater into the creater of a calcano, which triggered
the cosmic catatrophe. Apparently, only a few inhabitans were able to save themselves in thier spacecraft by flying to Earth and settling
there. All others were unable to escape the terrible fate and become the victims of this monstrous explosive inferno."

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page