Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 10, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Races, Racism, and Rights » Archive through December 10, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

James

Post Number: 92
Posted on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Really? Well if its true (maybe the older American generation after the war), then they're just gonna have to deal with it. I know the Yanks are a bit PC about these things...

Its better if we call them Jap(affectionately) in normal conversation so that any derogatory connotations of WWII will end. I've felt no awkwardness referring to Vietnamese as Viet's though, but the viet community is a lot bigger in Aus than Jap so I haven't used the word Jap much.

Now I just had another thought. Why don't we change the name of the pen(stationary) to word deleted? I guarantee you after 1 year - no cuss word!
See, you guys should listen to me, I'm an ideas man
Welcome to Earth!

Edward

Post Number: 1244
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thiagoc.....

Billy did explain the affects, which would be generated when Inbreeding/Incest
if applied to families of the same lineages.

I am not a Darwin man, and neither is Billy as I could make out, but the
results you mentioned of the Darwin's Linages are astonishing! But is common
knowledge to those whom are already acquainted with it.

Billy, did explain that a certain number of family members would not have that
much problems, and that it can go on for only a number of family members. [You
will have to look this up with the Search Engine above, it has been
discussed.]

We on Earth are mixing races/peoples because it has become so due to the
migrations that have implicated itself for millions of years. And is,
still...implicating itself, as we all can notice. And we do have to make the
best of this all...as much as possible.

If Creation intended us humans to really mix each other on New born generated
planets, Creation would have put all different sorts of species(of the 3-4
mentioned number) into that human tribe to be, etc. But, this is NOT the case.

Creation creates some 3-4 Ur human races/peoples/tribes - separately -...and
they are all generated within their own environment, which they live and
evolve in, etc. Each building their own Identity, and Evolution level and
pace. Each with their own customs, etc. And of course, it can be that one race
can evolve quicker than the other. And keeping their own Spiritual Progression
at a superb level, as well as in their Material life. So, the Strength lies in
their Collective: WE-Form. And as they Evolve they will have no problems with
compatibilities. Because, they are on The Same Level....ever since they were
first generated, by (The) Creation.

So, if the above mentioned would take place and not be intervened by such
predicaments we know on Earth: It would indeed have a totally different
out-come of HOW life can be sustained on the concerning planet(s). But, alas,
for us, here on Earth; but if the above mentioned can be applied, than there
would be an astonishing out-look in the Evolution of MAN, without the
calamities we know today, and from our past.

Edward

Phenix

Post Number: 155
Posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 02:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ganz liebe Grüße, Kameraden,

Member Matthew deagle,
Mister Horn has rightly moved the Discussion you were conducting at 'Miscellaneous' to the Section 'Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews' - thanks for the Links, Michael - but what i would like to point out in this Respect belongs here.
You wrote in your Post 233:
"Michael,
I do not wit if you are trying to maintain Friendly Terms with your Jewish Family or with Hollywood, but you should wit better."
Out of the blue!
I think that you would render a great Service to yourself, to all of us and to FIGU if you judge, appreciate someone for what she/he expresses as Thoughts, does or refrains from doing - and not for what he, in this given Case, Mister Michael Horn, is, might or would be, in Terms of Race and/or Ethnicity.
Further.
Your Post 239 says:
"Also, I would say that Jews are most often Zionists these Days, and often treat Friends and Family Members as 'anti-semitic' or 'self-hating' if they criticise Israel. I have seen extreme Belligerence by such Jews even in Response to Criticism of the environmental Effects of the berlin-style 'Wall' in Palestine."
Although your last Point is largely legitimate and could be substantiated with Facts, i found that the general Formulation of your Statement is rather unfortunate. You generalized by Extension, i would say, from the lower Point of Consideration.
One could wonder how, for Instance, you came to know that, "Also, I would say that Jews are most often Zionists these Days"?
Did an impassionate, rational, comprehensive Survey of this Matter take Place?
What does 'being zionist' actually mean? - it is such a loose, ideologically charged Concept, specially when thrown, used out of any specific Context!
Wouldn't it be better, for the sake of Objectivity, to say - if so is the Case - "certain/some Jews i know"? "It COULD be said that certain Groups we are aware of/Lobbyists/Rulers/Politicians/Opinion Makers of Jew Origin; the current Government of Israel..."?

You see, honorable Kamerad Matthew, i am afraid such Generalizations, such a Lack of Precision, Nuances, Sternness, if you wish, in the Formulation lead to serious Misunderstandings and Prejudices, as the one recently expressed by Member Thiagoc in his very first(!)Posts, i quote:"rampant Antisemitism".

Please, let's stick to and follow the Rigour, Objectivity, the Morality, the Spirit of Herr Meier and the Mission.

The Peace Meditation is scheduled for this Weekend; let's all gather together and strongly express our ultimate Oneness in Creation.
Heed to Creation, indeed!

Salome,
Adam.

Thiagoc

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe the differences are too little to matter with us, but I like to be cautious. Beside the health problems there are also emotional issues, like the child who is born to a mixed race couple and he himself is different to them both.

James, I have asked for you to elaborate on it and you didn't. What "health problems" are those? Be specific. Mixing, by what we can see in nature, leads to stronger and smarter offspring.

And now is all "for the kids"? Emotional problems? What do you know about it? Just give us one piece of information so we can know what you are talking about. Maybe in places like the US, where the culture is oriented towards segregation, in the past through eugenics and today through "multiculturalism", and children are taught "they are different", it may be. But in normal places, no.

The differences between peoples on Earth are irrelevant from the point of view of "barriers" between them. Otherwise we wouldn't have organ transplantation or blood transfusion or the same medical science applied to all. The anatomical and biological traits of all are exactly the same. Your arguments seem to be devoid of any actual fact.

Thiagoc

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If Creation intended us humans to really mix ...

First of all, who told you all humans came from different parts of the Universe? An one armed farmer? :-)

The problem with the one-armed farmer argument is that humans are biologically and anatomically identical. Id est, there is no significant difference between them that could impede or difficult procreation.

Question: how is that possible if they supposedly came from different corners of the universe?

Now comes the best part, the part where I destroy your argument using your own arguments! :-)

Question: if "Creation" didn't want people mixing freely, then why "He" created them in a way that it can be done freely and with benefits?

This kind of inferring about what Creation wants is a double edged sword. Try to be more logical instead of appealing to some invisible authority.

Thiagoc

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please, let's stick to and follow the Rigour, Objectivity, the Morality, the Spirit of Herr Meier and the Mission.

Is it imoral to ask the mission about its similarities to other wicked groups on Earth? Reducing the population to under 500 million is a goal of many sick and wicked people that think of the common man as no more than an animal. The same group that about 60 years ago or more were promoting "eugenics" and killing millions or sterilizing them against their will. Is it just coincidence? Shouldn't such similarities be questioned? What is "spiritually uplifting" in genocide?

This is just one example of the many strange things in this case. The story about Hitler being a "genius" is another alarming one. The promotion of a "New World Order", when bankers and the elite are working towards one, should raise an eyebrow in any objective, rational and moral person. Why is it a problem to ask questions about it? Is it all a big coincidence?

What do you fear? If you do have facts then why don't you just show them off and get those questions answered quickly?

And you should follow your own advice. I am still waiting for James to elaborate on the "health problems" he mentioned before. And being rational and objective I believe he will be able to do it, will he not?

And maybe Edward can explain why peoples from "different corners of the universe" share the same biology and anatomy, can he not?

Please gentlemen, those are simple questions. My advice would be for you to grow a thicker skin and be objective, rational and moral and answer rational questions with rational answers. Otherwise some might justifiably label you as "cultists", because of your intolerance to anything that contradicts your belief system.

Hector

Post Number: 460
Posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 02:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thiagoc, if you put 100 fish in a 20 liter fish tank, they will 1) Cannibalize each other 2)Die from various diseases and weak health. Now change the fish tank and the 100 fish for a 12.000 km diameter planet and 7500 million inhabitants. The planet can't give shelter to so many people. Face it.

If man does not respect demographical environmental balance, man will die out, just like any other species. Man has become a plague. The worst plague of this beautiful blue planet. Man of this Earth is mocking and insulting the laws of nature. People like you think that the Earth's resouces are endless, infinite (Oil, Fish, Water, Minerals, Food, Oxigen and Wood, are endless, infinite?). Are you kidding us?

Genocide? Are you serious? You see genocide everyday in Africa. And the murderer is quite obvious, OVERPOPULATION, acting together with extreme capitalism. Figu stands for DECREASING BIRTH RATE. What part of "decreasing birth rate" you do not understand?

Hitler was a gifted individual who fell in wrong hands and was misused by some extraterrestrial SOBs with world domination purposes. He was a mere tool, a robot, a puppet.

Other people will try to answer the rest of your questions.

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 240
Posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phenix,

Jews are not a Race, but a Religion, a Culture, or even in some Cases, a political Faction. The Word 'Jew' is used to import 1) a Believer in the Jewish Religion, 2) a Person who partakes of one of the various Jewish Cultures (Ashkenazi, Sephardi, etc.) or, sadly, often 3) a Zionist, who simply believes in Israel but hardly has anything to do with the Jewish Culture.

There is a 'Semitic Race', which is, however, only a Subrace of Terran Humanity and not a proper Race, since all Terrans descend from African Blacks and from the Genetically-Modified Warriors of Sirius, as proven by our Mitochondrial DNA. Subraces are simply the Results of further Admixtures with extraterrestrial Races, the Influences of Climate, &c. The Semitic Subrace is thus the Arabic Subrace, including many Jews. However, most Ashkenazi Jews are also Descendents of the Slavic and Aryan Subraces.

With Reguard to the Religion of the Jews, it is, just as Christianity, a Mixture of Sublime Truths with poisonous Lies. The Qabalah is essentialy aequivalent to the I Ching of China, yet Parts of the Talmud are more akin to an american Lawbook.

It is actually Zionism which is a fascist and often racist Movement, and it presses those who identify as Jews to feed its War-Mongering and its Malice. My Views on 'Jews' are not Generalisations, but actually Inductions from many Encounters and Experiences.

From my Experience, it is most commonly the Israelis ('Jews') Neo-Nazis, Tibetans, Pakistanis, and other such self-pitying and vengeful Groups that are responsible for the most actual Racism and Malice in the World, and they are also the Vessels of Manipulation by the actual 'Hebrews', who are open Supporters of both Nazism and Zionism, as well as the Belief that they must 'bathe the World in Blood' in order to convince the Masses that they are rightful Rulers. The Rothschilds actually consider Jews to be their 'Serfs'.

Racism or Subracism is certainly a Problem on Earth, especially here in the USA, but in actuality we are all the same Race, but make Choices about which Cultures and Political Factions we affiliate with. If a Person wants to light a Menorah on Hanukkah, or (hopefully) study the Qabalah, then that's acceptable, but becoming a self-pitying Zionist with a feeling of Entitlement and 'Vergeltungssucht' to the Point of taking away others' Liberties, mass-murdering Civilians, etc., and even just denying their Friends and Relatives the Freedom to think objectively and humanely about Israel, is never acceptable.

Salome,

- Matthew

Phenix

Post Number: 156
Posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Member Thiagoc,

An elementary human Respect towards the Person of Herr Meier is the least i would expect from you.

I believed i have expressed all i needed to say on that Question.

As for Overpopulation, i shall refer you - among other Documents - to Contact Reports 215('What the Plejarens wish for Earth Humans':http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_215) and 249(http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_249) and to the 'Sonder Bulletin' of December 2008(http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/sonder-bulletin/2008), provided you really want to know the State of this particular global Affair and the suggested Methods and Ways towards a responsible Management of our Life Environment.

Salome,
Adam.

Adysor

Post Number: 129
Posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 02:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Thiagoc,

I like your general approach on subjects.

"Is it imoral to ask the mission about its similarities to other wicked groups on Earth? Reducing the population to under 500 million is a goal of many sick and wicked people that think of the common man as no more than an animal. The same group that about 60 years ago or more were promoting "eugenics" and killing millions or sterilizing them against their will. Is it just coincidence? Shouldn't such similarities be questioned? What is "spiritually uplifting" in genocide?"

It isn't imoral. The thing about reducing the population to under 500 million people is that Meier mentioned only one method to do so....Birth Control until we get to a more acceptable level. Although I don't believe we need to bring the world population so low as Billy said in fact I believe that is too low, it is a good idea reducing the current world population by means of birth control for a few years considering the many problems arising with the overpopulation.
As for the "bankers" and the "elites", I believe they want more of us on this planet to be obedient workers and big consumers. Of course the unison of all the people in the world,according to Meier, has a different meaning than that of the "new world order" if I'm not mistaken.
Adrian.

James

Post Number: 93
Posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 04:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James, I have asked for you to elaborate on it and you didn't. What "health problems" are those? Be specific. Mixing, by what we can see in nature, leads to stronger and smarter offspring.

And now is all "for the kids"? Emotional problems? What do you know about it? Just give us one piece of information so we can know what you are talking about.

Tell me why mixing races is better than keeping them separate? I think my explanations were fine, though of course I'm not a doctor. Lets here your views sir, then you can throw the ball back in my court. Isn't that how debates/discussions usually work?

Also I'm not here to convince you or other FIGU members on my position so if my answers are not to your liking, though cookies.

Maybe in places like the US, where the culture is oriented towards segregation, in the past through eugenics and today through "multiculturalism", and children are taught "they are different", it may be. But in normal places, no.

Normal places?

The differences between peoples on Earth are irrelevant from the point of view of "barriers" between them. Otherwise we wouldn't have organ transplantation or blood transfusion or the same medical science applied to all. The anatomical and biological traits of all are exactly the same. Your arguments seem to be devoid of any actual fact.

Oh come on, race specific health issues exist. Try Google?

First of all, who told you all humans came from different parts of the Universe? An one armed farmer?

There's a FIGU forum called the Skeptics Corner. Try that.
Welcome to Earth!

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 243
Posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phenix,

Also, for your Information, I am 'racially' (subracially or nationally) of Celtic and Germanic on one Side, and Semitic on the other Side, descent. The Semitic Ancestors were from Judaea and Lebanon and at one Time practised openly the Jewish Religion, later becoming that Variety of 'Jew' who is publically Christian and privately identifies as Jewish. Thus, being by Hitler's Standards a 'Jew', I do not feel as restrained as some others might to make harsh Statements about the self-identified Folk known as Israel.

Salome,

- Matthew

Adysor

Post Number: 131
Posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 08:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James,

"First of all, who told you all humans came from different parts of the Universe? An one armed farmer?

There's a FIGU forum called the Skeptics Corner. Try that."

First James I want to say that even if this is FIGU forum and Billy's information should be discussed in here, I don't think there is anything wrong with asking question about the actual information that Billy is presenting. And you could have answered this man with more meaning in your answer. Sorry about the critique.
Adrian.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 181
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 03:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Plejaren suggest that a balanced nurturing population would be around 500 million. That is of course in a situation where the world has evolved in a balanced nurtured way and live in harmony with Creation. 500 million may not be areasonable goal for this world in the condition it is now in, but that does not mean that striving to reduce the population and maybe attain a harmonized world at some point is not a worthy goal.

We following the teaching of the Plejaren believe that 7 billion is a drastic overpopulation of our planet and the strain on its resources are obvious, as is the sheer numbers of peoples in some locations. Anyone who has been to China and Africa can see this in an instant.

So, for those who would feel there is no need to crusade against overpopulation there is onle one question to ask:

If 7 billion does not trigger your concern, what number will? At what point of population increase will you become concerned about it, and when you do reach that point, what method would you think should be the means of addressing the problem?

What would you say would be the signs that the world has reached a point of overpopulationg the planet if you do not see them now?

We see the stripping of the planet's resources as a sign. We see rampant disease tansmission as a sign. We see famine as a sign. we see 7 billion as overpopulation.

If this does not alarm you, then we would be curious to know exactly what would?
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Kingman

Post Number: 518
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 05:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thiagoc,

You state;

"Question: if "Creation" didn't want people mixing freely, then why "He" created them in a way that it can be done freely and with benefits?

This kind of inferring about what Creation wants is a double edged sword. Try to be more logical instead of appealing to some invisible authority."

OK,

This is where I say something simple,

Creation doesn't want anything.

To want something is a primitive materialistic trait we humans are immersed in at the moment. That should be easier for you to swallow and get a little nourishment from, unlike the big bites some take that are difficult to swallow and end up as undigested excrement.

Your question can be answered by knowing that we have much to learn, and discovering for ourselves what is desirable and what isn't, is the path that evolves us.

But, It's plainly obvious if I were to mate with a mermaid, I would probably drown trying. So I've avoided this path that could bring my demise, by sticking to the barmaids, thank you.
a friend in america
Shawn

Marcela

Post Number: 55
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thiagoc:
First, I want to tell you that it is new information to me also that interracial mixing can bring some bad effects to the offspring. I am Hispanic by the way, and we have suffered the invasion of the Spanish people and the result is a massive mixing of two different races resulting in the Latinos. Therefore I am very interested in learning those effects. I don’t know where the information is, but I am going to get to some accurate info to give it to you. Secondly, if the one arm farmer who has a name like you must have one BTW; if Billy Eduard Meier says something, that is because he has information based on accurate scientific data given to us by the Plejarens. The Plejarens are 10,000 years ahead of us in technology.
MB

Marcela

Post Number: 56
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thiagoc:
Creation has created many kinds of human beings. We are humanoids like the Plejarens. Read this:

“During the 469th contact, Ptaah listed the following different kinds of human beings that they know of:
Humanoids (like the Plejaren themselves and the Earth humans)
Amphiboids (people who resemble animals that live in the water; they live on land and in water, like Asina and her people)
Reptileoids (human-reptilian forms with a skin covered with scales)
Insectoids (human-insectoid forms; their skin having a chitin quality)
Sauroids (human-sauropode form, their skin resembling that of an elephant)
Primatoide (human-primate form with more hair on his skin than the Earth human)
Condicoids (humanoids who are capable to move along through levitation, like the ones who were seen sitting on the roof of the SSSC)
Teropoids (human-birdlike body with a long neck, face and beak-like mouth)
Hydroids (human-fishlike body, who are living in the water, but can leave it for longer periods)
Thermoids (humanoids who are living in hot zones of very high temperature)
Frigoroids (humanoids who are living in regions with very low temperatures)
Aërioids (humanoids who are breathing poisonous gas or living in different gas environments, respectively).
Acoroids (humanoids of humanoid body, whose skin is covered by a fine acid layer, as it is the case with the Trilaner (Trilans).
Floroids (humanlike and diverse plant bodies)
Kentauroids (life forms with part human, part horse-like bodies)
Faunoids (bodies part human, part animals with hooves)
Cheruboids (very light human life forms, with wings with which they are capable to fly)
Seraphoids (very light life forms with a human-animal body, with feathered wings by which they are able to fly).”

So, we are the same KIND of humans, but there are different skin colors and sizes among humanoids. So, my guess is that every skin color has different attributions that are lost when mixed with another race. My guess, based on my biology knowledge, which is not very rich, is that: if we mix with another kind of human the result is a hybrid; like in nature. But Creation allows us to be able to mix with each other, of the same kind. Though, some genes are more dominant than others; therefore, the resesive genes are lost (posibility). Creation has also given us a brain so we can discover things that we are doing wrong. For example, Darwin was the pioneer in genetics. There are so many other scientists that have many other theories about evolution that are very different from Darwin. My brother in law is a student at the MIT; he was telling me about them. When I see him I will ask them about those who came after Darwin.
MB

Marcela

Post Number: 57
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 02:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi to everybody,
I don’t remember if I read it in the skeptic’s corner or in the races topic area, but somebody wrote that Mexicans are susceptible to more diseases because they are of mixed race. I also read that Plejarens had said that the body can suffer some detriment due to massive mixing of races. (James) So, I really wanted to find out about this statement and I went to the German Forum and asked Hans. He said that Billy has never said this: about a potential problem with the genes and I gave the example of the Latinos. He gave me a link to information on Races, but it is in German and I will try to translate it.
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2004/nr-50/leserfragen
MB

Memo00

Post Number: 322
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marcela

this is what Billy said in the questions section:

"If this happens sparsely, it’s ok. But the mixing of races in great numbers will bring degeneration because of genetic effects."

And about the mexicans being more propense to certain diseases than other groups (like diabetes / and not just because of bad habits) you can find info on the web.

Edward

Post Number: 1255
Posted on Friday, December 05, 2008 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thiagoc.....

I see you did not utilize the Search Engine to look for the answers.

Well, the regular boardess here...have given you some idea of the Facts as
they truly are.

I will give you a small hint: 'Junk DNA'.

Think about 'Junk DNA' when One would inter-mix Oneself, with someone of
another species. NO, of course, you do not think about the mentioned, because
you do not think about it! You just think: OK, we are all compatible, and than
it is all, OK.

Well, that is just a wrong processing of think. Based on Pure...Ignorance and
Stupidity. Lack....of Knowledge! Creational Knowledge, if you will!

Of course we are compatible.....'to some point'. BUT, when the 'Junk DNA'
comes across One's path, well...than things are all different! And this 'Junk
DNA'...has been transferred to all sorts of peoples around our globe, for
thousands of years and with devastating Effect, naturally! Mostly, unconscious
to Man, alas....due to his own Ignorance and Stupidity.

So, when Junk DNA...comes across your path, than...it is another ball game!

And Rational Thinking should be applied, than...One´s own Selfish Uncontrolled
Ignorant Impulses.

I live in Europe, and have worked at schools where there were kid/students
that were the result of small town (as well as city)Incest (family-in-)breeding,
and this is quite common in the country I live in...which is noticeable. Some
look like the average individual, but....when they start talking, than you notice
that there is something not in order with the individual.

So, sometimes it can not be seen in appearance, but when they speak, this
betrays their little secret, so to speak. Somethimes, it is noticeable in their
appearance.

I have to say, that I have seen more nationals with the above mentioned
anomalies...than the forefingers. But, the mentioned is quite known in the
Netherlands, their Incest (family-in-)breeding, habits...as I mentioned.

Best you utilize the Search Engine as I advised you to do and take you time to
study this all. Than, perhaps you can understand what it is all about. I do
not expect you to know or understand everything Billy and the Plejarans have
told us, and do not blame you for being quite ignorant to the mentioned, due
to being here new on this board. So, please take my advice....and absorb it
step-by-step.

So, let there be a - Healthy Compatability -....and NOT...the mentioned 'Junk
DNA' compatibility!

Think of your Offspring.....and NOT of yourself!

Edward.

Marcela

Post Number: 58
Posted on Friday, December 05, 2008 - 02:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MemoOO:
Thanks for the info, that is exactly what I asked Hans, but I didn't mention the " in great numbers" part. Well, about Mexicans being more propense to diabetes, yes you are very right. So this is the effect of massive mixing of two races? It is posible. It would be nice if we find the link to that particular question. In the mean time I'm a bit confused... :-(
MB

Edward

Post Number: 1258
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2008 - 01:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marcela....

No, I do not think that Diabetes, is per se generated through inter-mixing.

It is known, that diabetes is just present...very randomly in any race of
species/people. It is just like Cancer called a Welfare Illness. And it seems,
the cause, at least, that it has to do with the body composition of the
concerning human body. Thus, the other body is more susceptible...than the
other, and their way of life, and how healthy they live, etc. Thus, very
Circumstantial Consequences, are connected to the mentioned.

I have known, people from all walks of life, whom have diabetes, Dutch,
Asian...etc. And if a group would be in the majority, the above mentioned
would apply, I would think. And most, have no inter-mixing aspects...what so
ever.

But still, any type of illness...should be taken serious, due...to the
possiblity that it can be passed down to One's offspring; it be directly or
indirectly.

Edward.

Marcela

Post Number: 59
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2008 - 03:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edward:
I really don’t agree with Memo a 100%. The thing is that according to him, Billy has said that the mixing of races in great numbers bring DNA degeneration. However, I am not sure if the diabetes susceptibility is an example of this, because African Americans are susceptible to high blood pressure and Caucasians are susceptible to high cholesterol, and both groups are not of a mixed race. It is a possibility, for sure; genetic scientists need to prove this happening in the future; meanwhile I will try to find that question that was made to Billy, and hopefully I will get to the bottom of this discussion for our benefit and the benefit of our random skeptic new members that come to the forum, ask a bunch of things and then disappear … like our friend Thiacog.
MB

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page