Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 09, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Translations » Archive through March 09, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Cpl

Post Number: 430
Posted on Friday, March 06, 2009 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod,

There would be fundamental problems language-wise out in the galaxy. Translating would just take too long and computers would be able to do that quicker than humans in the future.

On the human side you'd want an expert in multiple language simultaneous interpretation who can give quick and accurate answers and information rather than a translator.

But when you look at unknown languages we are quite frankly stumped without some technology like that the P employ to perform simultaneous interpretation.

Without sample translation texts to assist the world has only produced one total decipherment of an unknown language by one person. This was of Linear B by Michael Ventrice. All other ancient languages have been only partially deciphered or in whole by the efforts of multiple linguists, or with the aid of existing partial translations (the Rosetta Stone e.g). Some, ancient and/or undecipherable languages, can be read and spoken only in part, or spoken but not read in part, or read but spoken only in part. And this is for languages on our own planet.

Fischer claims to have deciphered both Rongorongo and the Phaistos Disk, but because we do not have enough examples to test his hypotheses his "answers" remain unproven and there could be other "answers" similarly employed. Certainly there is no shortage of hopeful claimants! His work, therefore, like that of other hopefuls remains erudite guesswork.

Phonics is a major problem because in an unknown language there is no way of knowing how to pronounce any word or phoneme. A few languages include some phonic or intonation or pronunciation indicators but many do not. For an as yet undecipherable language we just need thousands of examples including phonic examples of characters or alphabets to be able to thoroughly and properly decipher the language and test that decipherment; without these and the testing into other samples all that remains is merely guesswork.

Again, a computer in the future would likely decipher an unknown language quickest as there is so much time needed for a human to actually decipher a new language. The necessary calibrations would be far easier done by computer.

We do have expert linguists in diverse fields, of course, and doubtless one or more of these NASA, or whoever might be responsible for the decision at the time, would include on board any expedition sent out to specifically meet others "out there."

Obviously, the big risk is that they go out there without the intent to meet others, but meet unsavory ones anyway, and are unable to communicate with them.

We can hope an expert linguist would be on board, but the greater hope might be that the multi-linguist could be of any assistance anyway. Still, I second your notion that at least one should be on board; if they could be of assistance it could be life saving.

Kind regards,

Chris

J_rod7

Post Number: 692
Posted on Friday, March 06, 2009 - 11:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Chris,

Your post is full of very valid points, to all of which I agree.

It has been said that MATHEMATICS IS THE UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE.

Along the line of this thought, the Computer, or it's program, could be named "Ambassador/Negotiator." Certainly, with the rate of advance in the technology, Computers may soon be capable of true 'Artificial Intelligence.'

Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 791
Posted on Friday, March 06, 2009 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

I continue with my ongoing translations, with Vivienne's help, of "Asket's Explanations" from the year 1953.

I refer to the six part works we published earlier on this thread, and in the recent forum archives, entitled Asket's Acquaintanceship.

As previously mentioned, in 2005 and 2006, we already translated the material which immediately follows the above, (and precedes the below). So - in order to keep this history in strict chronological order - before you read the below new translation, you should first read the webpages located at www.futureofmankind.co.uk/meier/gaiaguys/fermi.htm and www.futureofmankind.co.uk/meier/gaiaguys/meier.v1p312-319.htm which represent pages 308-312 and 312-319 respectively of Volume One of the hardbound Contact Notes, being Asket's Explanations of February 3rd, 1953 - young Eduard's sixteenth birthday. (These two older translations, and many others from Vivienne and me, are also available on a CD from Michael's shop @ www.theyfly.com, the sales of which go 100% to getting the Goblet of Truth professionally translated into English.)

So now we present Billy's introductory explanation which precedes Asket's next explanation of February 4th, which will constitute the next two planned episodes, so watch this space.

Cheers!

Dyson

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plejadisch-plejarische Kontakberichte, Gespräche, Block 1

Pleiadian-Plejaren Contact Reports, conversations, Volume One

Seiten 319-320

Pages 319-320

Erklärung

Explanation

(Niedergeschrieben am 2. September 1964 in Mahrauli/lndia mit Askets Erinnerungshilfe.)

(Written down, with Asket’s memory assistance, on September 2nd, 1964, in Mahrauli, India.)

Askets Erklärungen und Ausführungen hatten sehr lange gedauert, und es wurden auch sehr viele Dinge nachträglich noch erwähnt und erklärt, worüber ich weiterhin strengstes Stillschweigen wahren muss.

Asket’s explanations and expositions had taken a very long time, and there were also still very many things subsequently mentioned and explained, about which I must continue to keep strictly silent.

Auch wenn ich dies ändern wollte, so könnte ich dies doch nicht tun, denn erstens habe ich ein Versprechen abgegeben, und zweitens wurde alles durch einen Sicherheitsblock abgesichert, folglich ich auch willens nicht darüber zu sprechen vermöchte.

Even if I wanted to change this, I could certainly not do this, because firstly, I made a promise, and secondly, everything was protected by means of a volume of security, consequently I am also not able to speak about it at will.

Die Art des Sicherheitsblockes kenne ich nicht, und es ist mir nur bekannt, dass ich nicht fähig sein werde zu sprechen, wenn ich dies ohne Erlaubnis tun wollte.

The type of security volume is not known to me, and I only know that, without permission, I would not be capable of speaking if I wanted to do so.

Es ist mir diesbezüglich auch soviel bekannt, dass der Sicherheitsblock, den Asket durch eine etwas mir eigenartig erscheinende Apparatur erzeugt hat, mit meinem Pflichtgefühl und anderen Dingen meines Bewusstseins in Zusammenhang steht.

In this regard, I also know this much; that the security volume which Asket had produced with an apparatus - which appeared somewhat peculiar to me - is associated with my feelings of duty and other things pertaining to my consciousness.

Mehr weiss ich darüber wirklich nicht.

I really do not know anything more about it.

Ich muss gestehen, dass mir Askets Erklärungen damals ungeheuerlich erschienen und dass ich nur zu träumen glaubte.

I must admit that, at the time, Asket’s explanations appeared monstrous to me, and I believed I was only dreaming.

Immer erwartete ich, aus einem Traum zu erwachen und wieder in die Wirklichkeit zurückgerissen zu werden.

I always expected to wake from a dream and to be torn back into reality again.

Doch je länger Askets Erklärungen dauerten, umso mehr wurde mir bewusst, dass alles bereits Wirklichkeit war und ich nicht irgendwelchen Träumen unterlag.

Yet the longer Asket’s explanation continued the more I became conscious that everything was already reality and I was not subject to some kind of dream.

Verschiedentlich kniff ich mich in die Ohrläppchen, bis sie blutig waren.

At various times I pinched myself on the earlobes until they were bloody.

Mit einer Zigarette brannte ich mir tief in die linke Hand und fühlte den plötzlichen Schmerz.

With a cigarette, I burnt myself deeply in the left hand and felt the sudden pain.

Mehrmals griff ich auch nach Askets Händen und drückte kräftig zu.

On several occasions I also reached for Asket’s hands and squeezed firmly.

Ich hörte ihre schmerzlichen Laute, fühlte die Wärme ihrer Hände und ihren gegenseitigen Druck.

I heard her pained sounds, felt the warmth of her hands and her reciprocal pressure.

Noch viele andere Dinge tat ich, aber jedes mal musste ich feststellen, dass alles wirkliche Wirklichkeit war und dass ich nicht träumte.

I did yet many other things, but every time I had to ascertain that everything was actually reality and that I had not dreamt.

Als es bereits Nacht geworden war, bat ich Asket, mit mir etwas durch das Gebirge zu streifen, denn die ganze Zeit waren wir bisher im Schiff geblieben.

As it had already become night, I asked Asket to roam with me a bit through the mountains, because, up until then, we had remained in the ship the entire time.

Sie willigte ein, und so liessen wir uns aus dem Schiff tragen und wanderten durch das wildzerklüftete Gebirge.

She consented, so we allowed ourselves to be carried out of the ship and wandered through the ruggedly fissured mountains.

In der etwas kühlen Nachtluft kühlte sich mein erhitzter Kopf langsam ab, wodurch die übermässige Wärme der Erregung abklang.

In the somewhat cool night air, my heated head slowly cooled off, whereby the excessive warmth of the excitement subsided.

Wortlos streiften wir Hand in Hand durch die dämmrige Nacht und entfernten uns sehr weit von den beiden Schiffen.

Hand in hand, we wordlessly roamed through the dim night and distanced ourselves very far from the two ships.

Es mochten wohl zwei Stunden gewesen sein, während denen wir so wortlos dahingewandert waren.

Two hours may indeed have passed while we wordlessly wandered there, in that way.

Eben umrundeten wir einen grossen Felsblock, als Asket plötzlich stehenblieb und mich zurückhielt: Keine drei Meter vor uns glomm schwach ein Feuer, während eben eine Gestalt auf uns zusprang und mit einem Gewehr herumfuchtelte.

Just as we came around a large boulder, Asket suddenly stood still and held me back: not three metres in front of us a fire glowed weakly, while just then a figure sprang towards us and waved a weapon around.

Hastige Worte ausstossend sprach er uns an.

He addressed us, spitting out hasty words.

Von allem verstand ich aber kein Wort, denn der Mann, offenbar ein Europäer, sprach Englisch, und diese Sprache beherrschte ich noch nicht.

But from all of it I understood not a word because the man, obviously European, spoke English, and I could not yet speak this language.

Asket aber war der Sprache mächtig und beruhigte den Mann, der als dann in deutscher Sprache zu sprechen begann, folglich auch ich alles verstehen konnte.

But Asket had a strong command of the language and calmed the man, who then started speaking in German; consequently I could also understand everything.

Es handelte sich bei diesem etwa 45-50-jährigen Mann um einen russischen Staatsangehörigen, der seit vielen Jahren schon alleine und einsam durch die Welt zog.

This approximately 45-50 year old man was a Russian citizen who had already been wandering alone and lonely through the world for many years.

Schon sehr viele Länder hatte er bisher bereist und lagerte hier nun einsam und allein im jordanischen Wüstengebirge in der Nähe des Toten Meeres.

He had already traveled in very many countries and now camped here, lonely and alone, in Jordan's desert mountains, near the Dead Sea.

Als wir plötzlich auftauchten, war er erschrocken und glaubte sich von irgendwelchen dunklen Elementen gefährdet.

When we suddenly emerged, he was terrified and believed that he was endangered by some sort of dark elements.

Daher ging er mit dem Gewehr auf uns los.

For that reason he went straight for us with the weapon.

Schnell konnten wir aber die Situation klären und setzten uns dann gemeinsam an sein Lagerfeuer.

But we were able to quickly clear up the situation and then we sat together at his campfire.

In einem kleinen Metallgefäss bot er uns Tee an, und plötzlich merkte ich, dass ich hungrig war und ja seit dem frühen Morgen noch nichts gegessen hatte.

He offered us tea from a small metal vessel and I suddenly noticed that I was hungry, and indeed I had still not eaten anything since early morning.

Als ob der Mann meine Gedanken bemerkt hätte, bot er uns etwas Essbares an, und heisshungrig verschlang ich alles.

As if the man had noticed my thoughts, he offered us something edible and I ravenously devoured all of it.

Auch Asket schien am selben Übel zu leiden, denn auch sie ass mit offensichtlichem Appetit das ausgetrocknete Brot und die Dörrfrüchte.

Asket also appeared to suffer from the same evil, because, also with an obvious appetite, she ate the dried out bread and dried fruit.

Wohl eine Stunde mochten wir bei dem Mann gewesen sein, als wir uns auf den Rückweg machen wollten.

We may have been with the man for a full hour when we wanted to make our way back.

Da aber hielt er uns zurück und erklärte, dass er nun seit vielen Jahren allein umhergezogen sei und sich niemals habe Menschen anschliessen können.

But he held us back and explained that he had wandered about now for many years alone and he had never been able to join with humans.

Er misstraue den Menschen und würde sie daher meiden, deshalb habe er auch hier an dieser einsamen Stelle sein Nachtlager aufgeschlagen.

He mistrusted humans and would therefore avoid them, which is why he set up his camp for the night here in this lonely position.

Seit sehr vielen Jahren sei es ihm nun während unserem Beisammensein geschehen, dass sich eigenartige Gefühle in ihm zu regen begonnen hätten.

After very many years a peculiar feeling had now begun to move him during our time together.

Er könne sich alles zwar nicht erklären, aber er finde uns sehr sympathische Menschen, was ihm noch niemals oder nur äusserst selten zugestossen sei.

However he could not explain it all, but he found us to be very sympathetic humans and this had never, or only exceptionally seldom, ever happened to him.

Die Menschen habe er schon in seiner Jugend hassen gelernt, und nun sei in ihm plötzlich diese Änderung bezüglich auf uns vorgegangen, so er sich sehr freuen würde, wenn wir noch etwas bei ihm bleiben oder ihn wenigstens in einigen Tagen wieder treffen könnten.

He had already learnt to hate humans in his youth, and now suddenly this change in him came about in regard to us, so he would be very pleased if we could still stay with him a little or at least meet with him again in a few days.

Asket bereits wieder an der Hand haltend, fühlte ich ihren Händedruck stärker werdend.

Already holding Asket again by the hand, I felt the pressure of her hand becoming stronger.

Dann sprach sie leise und sanft auf den Mann ein und gab ein Versprechen für uns beide ab, dass wir ihn am 7. Februar, also in wenigen Tagen schon, wieder an derselben Stelle und zur selben Zeit treffen würden.

Then she spoke quietly and gently to the man and gave a promise for both of us that on February 7th, therefore already in a few days, we would meet him again in the same place and at the same time.

Mit diesem Versprechen verabschiedeten wir uns von ihm und kehrten zu den Schiffen zurück, denn noch immer stand ja auch das Schiff dort, das mich von meiner Heimat hierhergebracht hatte.

With this promise, we said goodbye to him and returned to the ships, because the ship which had brought me here from my homeland also indeed still stood there.

Inzwischen schon sehr spät geworden, war ich nun auch redlich müde und legte mich ohne Widerspruch in den in eine Liege umgewandelten Sessel, den mir Asket zum Schlafen angeboten hatte.

Meanwhile, as it had already become very late, I was now also really tired and I lay, without argument, in the armchair which had been converted into a couch, which Asket had offered me for sleep.

Auch sie legte sich in ihre Liege, was ich gerade noch feststellen konnte, ehe ich in tiefen Schlaf versank.

She lay on her couch too, as I could only just determine, before I sank into deep sleep.

Es war bereits heller Tag, als ich wieder erwachte und sah, dass Asket von irgendwoher trinkbare und essbare Dinge <hervorgezaubert> hatte.

It was already bright day as I awoke again and saw that Asket had "conjured up" edible and drinkable things from somewhere.

Gemütlich setzten wir uns an ein tischähnliches Gebilde, das aus einer Schiffswand herausgezogen worden war, und taten uns an einem kräftigen Frühstück gütlich.

We sat cozily at an object similar to a table, which was pulled out of a wall of the ship, and we enjoyed a big breakfast.

Was ich ass und trank konnte ich nicht definieren, doch aber war es sehr gut, auch wenn mir alles völlig fremd war.

I could not define what I ate and drank, but it was certainly very good, even if it was all completely foreign to me.

Die Tranksame war leicht gelblichweiss und etwas dickflüssig und war wohl irgendein Saft einer mir unbekannten Frucht.

The beverage was a light yellowish-white and somewhat viscous and was, no doubt, some kind of juice of a fruit unknown to me.

Ebenso schien das Essen aus Früchten gerichtet zu sein, und auch aus irgendwelchen Gemüsen.

The food appeared just as much to be prepared from fruit as it did from some kind of vegetables.

Der Geschmack aller Dinge war mir sehr fremd, auch wenn mir alles wieder einmal irgendwie vertraut erschien.

The taste of everything was very foreign to me, even if everything again seemed somehow familiar.

Alles war jedoch ausgezeichnet, und es mundete mir köstlich.

Everything was, nevertheless, excellent, and tasted delicious to me.

Vor dem Frühstück brachte Asket noch von irgendwoher ein grosses Gefäss kühles und klares Wasser, das sie aus dem Schiff trug und unweit davon auf den Boden stellte.

Before breakfast, Asket brought, from somewhere, a big vessel of cool and clear water which she carried out of the ship and set on the ground not far from it.

Wie kleine Kinder planschten wir dann mit dem köstlichen Nass und reinigten uns damit.

Then we splashed like little children with the delicious wetness and we cleaned ourselves with it.

Es war eine sehr lustige Morgen toilette.

It was a very merry morning wash.

Bis zum Abend verbrachten wir die Zeit dann wieder im Innern des Schiffes, während mich Asket wiederum in sehr vielen und neuen Dingen unterrichtete, die mir bereits nicht mehr so fremd erschienen wie noch am Tage zuvor.

Then we spent the time in the interior of the ship again until evening, while Asket once again instructed me in very many, and new, things which already did not appear as foreign to me as during the day just past.

Es war für mich nur noch erstaunlich, dass ich mich so sehr schnell an alles gewöhnte und mir alles in so kurzer Zeit zur Selbstverständlichkeit wurde.

It was still just astonishing to me that I so very quickly accustomed myself to everything and that, in so short a time, everything became a matter of course.

Asket schien ich bereits Tausende von Jahren zu kennen, so vertraut waren wir schon miteinander.

It seemed that I had already known Asket for thousands of years, so familiar were we already with each other.

Und um das Schiff und seine Einzelheiten usw. kümmerte ich mich bereits überhaupt nicht mehr, so sehr vertraut war es mir in all den Stunden inzwischen geworden.

And I already no longer concerned myself at all with the ship and its details, and so forth, so very familiar had it become to me in all the hours in between.

Ich kann sogar sagen, dass mich das Schiff bereits soweit desinteressierte, dass ich von einer Langeweile sprechen konnte, wenn ich es noch betrachtete.

I can even say that I was already so uninterested in the ship that I could speak of boredom when I regarded it further.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued.

Jbarreto

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, March 06, 2009 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderner UFO-kultreligiöser-Sektierismus heute Oder Pseudo-UFO-Kontaktler,UFO-Kult-Gläubigkeit, UFO-Kult-Religionen und UFO-Sektierer nehmen überhand

von Hans-Georg Lanzendorfer

Veröffentlicht im FIGU-Bulletin Nr. 19 – 4. Jahrgang.
vom Dezember 1998, Seite 9.

Ursprüngliche Quelle hier war:

http://www.lanzendorfer.ch/Artikel_Daten/bulletin_4.htm

Modern UFO-cult-religious Sectarismus today or Pseudo-UFO-Contactees,UFO cult beliefs,UFO cult religions and UFO sectarians getting out of hand.

by Hans Georg Lanzendorfer

Originally published in FIGU-Bulletin No. 19 – 4th year.

of December 1998 on page 9.

Original source was here: http://www.lanzendorfer.ch/Artikel_Daten/bulletin_4.htm

Bitte nehmen Sie zur Kenntnis, dass dies eine nicht offiziell anerkannte Übersetzung ist und Fehler enthalten kann. Originalgetreue Artikel Übersetzung in die englische Sprache aus der deutschen Sprache von José Barreto Silva
Brasilien - Sonntag 23. März 2008 15:27:23 Uhr.

Please note: This is a Non-Official Translation, and it may contain errors. Article faithfully translated into English language from German language by José Barreto Silva – Brazil - Sunday, March 23rd, 2008 15:27:23

Mit dem allmählichen Aufkommen des ´Internet´ wurde im Verlaufe der letzten 5 Jahre den ungezählten und verantwortungslosen UFO-Betrügern, den Pseudo-Kontaktlern, Schwindlern, UFO-Gaunern und profitgierigen UFO-Banditen aller Schattierungen sowie den ungezählten durchaus ehrbar bemühten Ufologen mit dem Computer ein unermesslich grosses und neues Betätigungsfeld eröffnet.

With the gradual emergence of the ´Internet´, in the course of the last 5 years, for the countless and irresponsible UFO swindlers, the pseudo-contactees, the swindlers, the UFO rogues and for the greedy UFO bandits of all shades as well as to the countless honourably Ufologists who are absolutely solicitous with the computer it reveals an immeasurably big and new field of activity.

Wie kleine aufflackernde Lichter haben sie sich via Internet auf den Computer-Bildschirmen und in der Presse der Welt bekannt gemacht - diese buchstäblich erobert. Dabei ist das Internet durch die vielen angeblichen "UFO-Kontakter", als üble Nebenerscheinung, zum wohl grössten Tollhaus der Welt geworden.

Like small flickering lights they have made themselves known, on the screen of the computer, and in the press of the world, via internet - literally conquering it. As a bad side effect, through the many alleged "UFO-Contactees" probably the internet became the biggest madhouse of the world.

Wer früher kaum oder überhaupt nicht die Möglichkeit hatte, mit seinen Irrlehren oder mit seinen UFO-kultreligiösen-Wahnideen an die öffentlichkeit zu gelangen, erstellt sich heute mit einer gewissen Leichtigkeit eine eigene Homepage und plaziert diese im Internet.

Those who in the past hardly or at all could not produce the possibility to reach the public with their false doctrines or with their cult religious UFO delusional ideas today, with a certain easiness, produce an individual home page for themselves and then place it these on the internet.

Immer häufiger treten auch Schwindler und Betrüger auf den Plan, die einfach Billys Photoaufnahmen oder Auszüge seiner Texte für ihre Fälschungen verwenden, wovon sich die Plejadier/Plejaren natürlich distanzieren, wie z.B. von Eduardo Garcia Covarrubias, Barbara Marciniak, A. Collier, Adrain alias Manny Escandon, Fred Bell, George Green, Jani King, Barbara Hand Clow, Amorah Quan Yin und andere. Eine Miluska Drskova aus Tschechien, die von sich behauptet, mit den Plejadiern/Plejaren in Kontakt zu stehen, hat uns sogar ein Tonband zukommen lassen Auf dem Band handle es sich um ein Werk plejarischer Musiker, wie ihr Ptaah angeblich persönlich erklärte.

More and more frequently also swindlers and frauds appear onto the plan, the ones who simply use Billy's photos or excerpts of his texts for their forgeries, from which the Plejadians/Plejaren of course dissociate themselves, as, for example, of Eduardo Garcia Covarrubias, Barbara Marciniak, A. Collier, Adrain alias Manny Escandon, Fred Bell, George Green, Jani King, Barbara Hand Clow, Amorah Quan Yin and other. A Miluska Drskova (Mrs. Miloslava Drsková) from the Czech republic, which persists herself to be in contact with the Plejadians/Plejaren even sent to us an audio tape, the tape deals with a work of a Pleiadian musician, as supposedly Ptaah had personally explained to her.

Quetzal wiederum habe ihr die Musikaufnahme dann auf das Band überspielt, das im übrigen von sehr schlechter Qualität ist und lediglich eine Mono-Aufnahme. Die Phantasien der "neuen" Kontaktler scheinen keine Grenzen mehr zu kennen. Wenn man allen Glauben schenken könnte, dann wäre die Erde mittlerweile ein richtiger Tummelplatz - ein intergalaktischer Raumtreff und eine Raststätte für Ausserirdische geworden.

On the other hand, Quetzal have played the music recorded on the tape, which by the way, is of a very bad quality and a mono-recording only. The imaginations of the "new" Contactees seem not to know any more borders. If one could give it all the belief, in reality in the meantime the earth then would be a playground - it would become an intergalactic club’s meeting room and a rest stop for the extraterrestrials.

Seminare zur Kontaktaufnahme, ja sogar Lichthandys werden zum Kauf angeboten, die einen Kontakt zu den Ausserirdischen ermöglichen sollen.

Seminars for the establishing of contact and indeed even cell phones which are supposed to facilitate a contact with the extraterrestrials are offered for purchase.

Zu Tausenden leben angeblich Angehörige ausserirdischer Zivilisationen auf unserem kleinen blauen Planeten. Ihre Diplomaten und Abgesandten pflegen angeblich rege Kontakte zu den Erdenmenschen. Und es gibt, so die Behauptungen, gute und böse ausserirdische Mächte.

To thousands supposedly members of extraterrestrial civilizations live on our small blue planet. Their diplomats and emissaries keep in contact with the human beings of the Earth. And there are good and evil extraterrestrial powers.

Die meisten haben nur ein einziges Ziel: Den kleinen Erdenwürmern zu helfen und diesen in ihrer gegenwärtig schwierigen Zeit beizustehen, mit direkten Eingriffen durch Evakuations-Schiffe, die in Kreuzformation am irdischen Himmel erscheinen sollen, oder die sich angeblich im Schweife von Kometen verbergen.

Most have only one single goal: To help the small earthly beings and to stand by their presently difficult times, with direct interventions by means of Evacuation-Spaceships, that should appear in a cross shaped formation in the earthly sky, or that supposedly hide themselves in the tail of comets.

Angeblich in grosser Zahl verfolgen die Ausserirdischen das Ziel der Erlösung durch Hilfestellung und der Errettung des Erdenmenschen vor dem Bösen und Schrecklichen dieser Erde.

Supposedly in large number the extraterrestrials pursue the objective of the redemption through support and the rescue of the human being of Earth before the evil and the dreadfulness of this earth.

Voraussetzung dafür ist jedoch bei den meisten dieser neuen "Pseudo-Kontakter", dass ihre neue und meist kult-religiös angehauchte Lehre der Ausserirdischen angenommen wird. Oftmals eine Lehre, in der den Menschen in Form einer neuen Gläubigkeit, Untertänigkeit und Hörigkeit gegenüber den neuen ausserirdischen Göttern Glück, Harmonie und Frieden vorgegaukelt wird.

The condition for this ,however, with most of these new "Pseudo-Contactees", is that their usually new teachings of extraterrestrial cult-religious tendencies are accepted. Often teachings, in which the human being is made to believe in harmony and peace, in the form of a new faith in subservience and bondage, in engagement to the new extraterrestrial God's mercy.

Die Ausserirdischen werden als die neuen von Gott gesandten apokalyptischen Engel der Bibel beschrieben, in deren Hände sich die Menschen wieder begeben müssten.

The extraterrestrials are described as being the apocalyptic angels of the Bible sent anew by God, in whose hands the people would have to go again.

Ausserirdische Wesen und Zivilisationen treten mittlerweile derart auf den Plan der Erdgeschichte, wie dies früher nur in den wildesten Science-fiction-Filmen der Fall war oder wie sie in Romanen ihr Unwesen trieben usw.

Extraterrestrials beings and civilizations in the meantime appear on the plan of the history of the Earth in such a way as this was earlier the case only in the wildest Science-fiction-Films or as they drove their nuisance into novels etc.

So kommen die "neuen" Ausserirdischen heutzutage aus dem Orion-System, oder sie nennen sich - oder werden genannt - die Antarier, die Blauen, die Alpha-Drakonier, die Sigmaner, die Andromedaner, Aenstrianer, Mentakaner, Venusier, Apujaner, Maldekaner, Sirianer, Ceta-Reticulis, Aurieganer, die Paa Tal, Hatonn, Amedo, Melchizedek, Nefilim, Elohim, Greys, OMNI, Akon, Asthar Sheran, LYA – eine Ausserirdische, Ahastar, Der grosse Morenae, Vissaeus, Drunvalo – ein sogenannter "Walk-in", der sein Wissen angeblich von den Plejadiern erlernt haben soll. Die Aldebaraner - angeblich plejadische Kolonialisten, Andromis, Lord Hilarion, Soltec, Quentin, Argus, Don Miguel, Erzengel Michael, Sanat Kumara, Lord Monka, Sananda alias Jesus Christus, Lord Kuthumi, Arkon, Elohim Tranquillitas, Axon, Hironimus, Aquatius - der angeblich im Auftrage des Herrn spricht usw. usf.

Therefore, nowadays the "new" extraterrestrials come from the Orion system, or they name themselves - or are named, the Antarians, the Alpha-Draconis, the Sigmans, the Andromedans, the Anstrians, Mentakans, Venusians, Apujans,Maldekians, Sirians, Zeta-Reticullis, Auriegans, the Paa Tal, Hatonn, Amedo,Melchizedek, Nefilim, Elohim, Greys, OMNI, Akon, Asthar Sheran, LYA – an extraterrestrial, Ahastar, The great Morenae, Vissäus, Drunvalo - a so-called "Walk-in" that supposedly have learned his knowledge from the Plejadians - The Aldebarans – which supposedly are plejadians colonialists, Andromis, Lord Hilarion, Soltec, Quentin, Argus, Don Miguel, Archangel Michael, Sanat Kumara, Lord Monka, Sananda alias Jesus Christ, Lord Kuthumi, Arkon, Elohim Tranquillitas, Axon, Hironimus, Aquatius - that supposedly speaks in the service of the Lord and so forth and so on.

Kaum einer der sektiererischen Pseudokontaktler beachtet dabei die ehrwürdige "Hauptdirektive" aller Evolution. So nämlich diese, dass keinerlei gewaltsame und direkte Einmischung der ausserirdischen Menschen in die Evolution eines fremden Planeten vorgenommen werden darf. ´fröhlich drauf los gewerkelt´ und dieser so wichtigen Tatsache ungeachtet, bieten sich die meisten angeblichen Ausserirdischen als glorreiche Helfer an, um durch öffentliche Landungen und Hilfestellungen die Menschen von dieser Erde durch eine Evakuation zu erretten.

Hardly one of the sectarian Pseudocontactees pays attention to the venerable "main directive" - in this case of all evolution. Namely, that no forced and direct interference of extraterrestrial human beings must be carried out into the evolution of a foreign planet "cheerfully working on it loosely" and despite this so important fact, most alleged extraterrestrials offer themselves as glorious helpers in order to deliver the people of this Earth through public landings and supports through an Evacuation.

Es sollen also Menschen von einer Erdenwelt gerettet werden, die selbst an der Zerstörung der Welt beteiligt waren und die sich als sogenannte "Auserwählte" einfach so davonschleichen können, nur weil sie an einen "lieben Gott" und seine himmlischen Heerscharen glauben, die er, angeblich aus den Weiten des Weltenraumes, aus der Ebene seines hochheiligen Thrones und himmlischen Tempels wieder auf die Erde zurücksandte, um die besonders guten Menschen zu erretten.

Therefore, people themselves that was involved at the destruction of the world are supposedly to be saved from an earthly world and that can simply sneak themselves off it as a so-called "Chosen People" only because they believe in a "dear God" and his heavenly hosts which will supposedly return again, from the depths of the space, from the level of his sacrosanct throne and heavenly temple onto the earth in order to rescue the especially good people.

Dieses Prinzip zeugt von alter christlicher "ich wasche meine Hände in Unschuld"-Manier - oder: "denn ich kann machen, was ich will, die Verantwortung muss ich nicht übernehmen, brauche aus meinen Fehlern nicht zu lernen, und den Schaden kann ein anderer wieder wegräumen." Ganz nach dem Prinzip: "denn der Herr wird´s schon richten."

This principle, conceived from the old Christian fashion \"I wash my hands in innocence" - or: "because I can do what I want I do not have to take on the responsibility, I do not need to learn from my mistakes, and in its turn another one can take away the damage." Completely accordingly to the principle: \"because actually the Lord will judge."

Auf einen Nenner gebracht kann gesagt werden, dass sich die neue Ufologie einfach die alten christlichen kultreligiösen Lehren zu Grunde gelegt hat. Durch das Hineinweben alter christlicher Glaubenslehren in die Erklärungen für das Erscheinen ausserirdischer Flugkörper wird diese alte dogmatische Glaubens-
Lehre neu aufgemixt und einfach neu verkündet.

Brought to a denominator it can be said that the new ufology simply puts the old Christian cult-religious teachings itself to reason. By the weaving of old Christian religious doctrines into the explanations for the appearance of extraterrestrial flying objects this old dogmatic doctrines are mixed again and simply announced anew.

In gewisser Weise wird einfach die Umschlagseite des alten Buches entfernt und durch eine neue, glänzende und der Neuzeit angepasste, "farbigere" ausgewechselt - UFOkultreligiöser- Sektierismus pur. Man braucht nur einmal die einschlägigen ufologischen Zeitschriften genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen, die eine ganz eindeutige Sprache sprechen.

In a certain manner, the cover of the old book is simply removed and is adjusted to the modern times through the replacement by a new, shiny and "more colourful" pure - cult-religious UFOSectarismus. One needs to take only once the relevant Ufological magazines, that speaks a very unambiguous language, when more precisely observed under the magnifying glass.

Eine Sprache, die Begriffe wie Ehrfurcht, Respekt, Weisheit, Selbstpflichten, Selbstverantwortung oder Verantwortung allen Lebensformen gegenüber nicht kennt und die nichts, aber auch überhaupt nichts mit der Tatsache gemeinsam hat, dass die ausserirdischen Besucher dieser Erde keinerlei Gottgesandte oder
kultreligiös-mystische oder überirdische Engelwesen sind - sondern suchende und forschende Menschen.

Hans-Georg Lanzendorfer/Schweiz

A language that does not know concepts like reverence, respect, wisdom, direct responsibility or responsibility with respect to all forms of life which, however, has nothing at all with the facts collectively, that the extraterrestrial visitors of this Earth are not emissaries of God or cult-religious-mystics or celestial angel beings - but humans beings searching and researching.

By Hans-Georg Lanzendorfer/Switzerland

Bitte nehmen Sie zur Kenntnis, dass dies eine nicht offiziell anerkannte Übersetzung ist und Fehler enthalten kann. Originalgetreue Artikel Übersetzung in die englische Sprache aus der deutschen Sprache von José Barreto Silva
Brasilien - Sonntag 23. März 2008 15:27:23 Uhr.

Please note: This is a Non-Official Translation, and it may contain errors. Article faithfully translated into English language from German language by José Barreto Silva – Brazil - Sunday, March 23rd, 2008 15:27:23

©COPYRIGHT/Urheberrecht 2009, FIGU, 'Freie Interessengemeinschaft für Grenz- und Geisteswissenschaften und Ufologiestudien', Semjase-Silver-Star-Center, CH-8495 Schmidrüti ZH, Schweiz. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Kein Teil dieses Werkes, keine Photos, Filme, Dias, usw. dürfen ohne schriftliche Einwilligung des Copyrightinhabers reproduziert oder in irgendeiner Form (Photokopie, Mikrofilm oder ein anderes Verfahren) verarbeitet, vervielfältigt oder verbreitet werden. Siehe auch: http://www.figu.org/ch/impressum
That which glitters is born for the moment;
The genuine remains intact for future days.
von Goethe

Jbarreto

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, March 06, 2009 - 05:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About the Secret Order of the Rosicrucians AMORC.

The True and Only Prophet Billy Meier always tells the truth…

Quelle/Source: FIGU-Sonder-Bulletin Nr. 47 Seite 15

15. Jahrgang, Februar 2009

http://www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/2123
Source: FIGU SONDER-BULLETIN Nr. 47, February 2009 on page 15.

Bitte nehmen Sie zur Kenntnis, dass dies eine nicht offiziell anerkannte Übersetzung ist und Fehler enthalten kann. Originalgetreue Artikel Übersetzung in die englische Sprache aus der deutschen Sprache von José Barreto Silva Brasilien - Freitag 6. März 2009 18:06 Uhr.

Please note: This is a Non-Official Translation, and it may contain errors. Article faithfully translated into English language from German language by José Barreto Silva – Brazil - Friday, March 6th, 2009 18:06

Leserfrage

Question from the reader

Eine Frage an Herrn Meier: In einer Ihrer Leserfragen haben Sie den Rosenkreuzer Orden AMORC erwähnt, unter anderem haben Sie den 9. Tempelgrad genannt mit dem dazughörenden Passwort.

A question to Mr. Meier: You have mentioned the Rosicrucian Order AMORC in one of your Question From the Reader, among other things you have mentioned with it the corresponding password of the 9th degree of temple.

Gehe ich in der Annahme richtig, dass Sie selber jahrelanges Mitglied dieses Ordens waren?

Stefan Löschl, Austria

Am I going rightly into the assumption that yourself was a member of this order for many long years?

Nun die wirkliche Frage: Sind in den Lehren des AMORC Wahrheiten enthalten, die in der Geisteslehre nicht gelehrt werden?

Now the real question: Are there in the teachings of the AMORC truths that are not taught in the Spirit Lessons?

Stefan Löschl, Austria

Response

Ihre Annahme ist nicht richtig, denn ich war nie Mitglied des Rosenkreuzer-Ordens AMORC, doch hatte ich einen gewissen Einblick in die Lehren des Ordens, folgedem ich sagen kann, dass in den AMORC-Orden-Lehren keine Wahrheiten gegeben sind, die in der Geisteslehre fehlen würden.

Your assumption is not right because I was never a member of the Rosicrucian Order AMORC, nevertheless I had a certain overall view into the teachings of the Order, consequently I can say that no truths are given in the teachings of the AMORC Order that would be missing in the Spirit Lessons.

Gegenteilig ist zu sagen, dass es in den AMORC-Lehren sehr viele Dinge der Wahrheitslehre resp. der Geisteslehre gibt, die grundlegend fehlen oder gar der Wahrheit widersprechen und irrig sind.

Quite the opposite is to be said, that in the AMORC teachings there are many things of the true teachings of the truth - respectively the Spirit Lessons (Geisteslehre from FIGU/Billy: note by the translator J.B.S) - which are fundamentally lacking or are completely contrary to the truth and are incorrect in the teachings of AMORC.

Der AMORC sieht sich als Bewahrer des kulturellen und spirituellen Erbes dessen, was das alte Rosenkreuzertum hervorgebracht hat, wobei sich AMORC in seiner Ordenslegende auf das alte Ägypten beruft. Pharao Amenhotep IV., alias Echnaton, soll gemäss Legende um 1350 v. Chr. durch die Öffnung der ägyptischen Mysterienschulen das monotheistisch ausgerichtete Rosenkreuzertum begründet haben (Monotheismus = Glaube an nur einen Gott). In diesen Mysterienschulen ging es um die Geheimnisse des Universums, der Natur und des Menschen.

The AMORC sees itself as preserver of the cultural and spiritual heritage of what the ancient Rosicrucians have produced, with which the AMORC refers to the ancient Egypt in its legends of the Order. According to the legend Pharaoh Amenhotep IV, alias Akhenaton, around the year 1359 B.C., through the opening of the Egyptian Mystery Schools, had established the monotheistically oriented Rosicrucianism, (Monotheism = belief in only one God). In these mystery schools it was all about the secrets of the universe, the nature and the human being.

Den Studierenden des AMORC wird versichert, dass ihnen ein Weg gezeigt werde, der zum grösseren Licht und zum kosmischen Bewusstsein führe.

The students of the AMORC are assured that it is shown to them a way that leads them to the bigger light and to the cosmic consciousness.

Dabei soll dieser Weg zum Einklang mit den höheren Kräften führen, durch deren Hilfe das Leben besser gemeistert werden könne.

This way then is supposed to lead (them) to the harmony with the higher forces by whose assistance the life can be better mastered.

Der spirituelle Reifungsprozess soll dabei durch die Gegebenheiten der materielle Ebene gefördert werden und nicht umgekehrt. So wird gelehrt, dass dem Menschen nicht alles abgenommen werde, wenn er zur Lösung irdischer Probleme den Kosmos bitte, weil nämlich die Unterstützung des Kosmos voraussetze, dass der Bittende ehrlich versuche, seine irdischen Probleme mit irdischen und vernünftigen Mitteln selbst zu lösen.

The process of spiritual maturation shall be supported through the circumstances of the material plane and should not be reversed. Thus it is taught that everything is not lost to the human being if he/she asks to the cosmos for the solutions of the earthly problems, because, namely, the assistance of the cosmos requires that the asking one honestly tries to solve his’/her’s earthly problems with earthly and reasonable resources.

So wird in dieser Beziehung gelehrt, dass je mehr die Absichten, Ideen, Gedanken und Gefühle den hohen kosmischen Idealen angeglichen seien, desto mehr Kräfte erfahre der suchende Mensch. So ist das Ziel der Studierenden, durch das Studium und die Anwendung der Lehren des Ordens den Zustand des Rosenkreuzes zu erreichen resp. den Zustand der Vollkommenheit

Thus, in this respect, it is taught to the searching person that the more the purposes, ideas, thoughts and feelings are adjusted into line with the high cosmic ideals, the more strengths the searching human being receives. Such is the objective of the studying ones, to achieve the state of the Rosecross through the study and the application of the teachings of the Order, respectively, the state of the perfection.

Vom AMORC wird das Rosenkreuz nicht als christliches Symbol angesehen, sondern es bezieht sich wie gesagt auf einen Zustand der Vollkommenheit, der dem <christusbewusstsein> der christlichen Tradition entspricht, wie auch dem <buddhazustand> des Buddhismus.

The rose cross is not considered as a Christian symbol by the AMORC, but it is referred to as a state of the perfection that corresponds to the "Christ consciousness' of the Christian tradition, and also as the 'Buddha state' of the Buddhism.

AMORC-Schüler sind angehalten, eine stark fundamentale Lebensreform zu beachten, wie Enthaltsamkeit von Alkohol, Drogen und Nikotin, wobei auch der Vegetarismus gepflegt werden soll. Allgemein wird auch eine hohe Moral sowie das Meiden von Fernsehen und der Politik gefordert. Andere Glaubens-, Ideologie- und Philosophiegemeinschaften sind zu meiden und zu verlassen.

Billy

The AMORC pupils are urged to be diligent in paying attention to a strongly basic life reform as abstinence of alcohol, drugs and nicotine in which also the vegetarianism also shall be cultivated. Generally also a high morality as well as the avoiding of television and the politics is required. Other beliefs, ideologies and philosophy communities are to be avoided and to be left.

Billy

Bitte nehmen Sie zur Kenntnis, dass dies eine nicht offiziell anerkannte Übersetzung ist und Fehler enthalten kann. Originalgetreue Artikel Übersetzung in die englische Sprache aus der deutschen Sprache von José Barreto Silva Brasilien - Freitag 6. März 2009 18:06 Uhr.

Übersetzung von einem ehemalig-Amorc Rosenkreuzer vom 11. Grad tempel, der bestätigt, dass alles, das hier vom Propheten Billy Meier gesagt und geschrieben, in bezug auf dieses erwähnte Order oben, ist wirklich wahr.

Please note: This is a Non-Official Translation, and it may contain errors. Article faithfully translated into English language from German language by José Barreto Silva – Brazil - Friday, March 6th, 2009 18:06

Translated by an Ex-Amorc Rosicrucian of the 11th Degree who confirms that everything said and written here by the Prophet concerning to this above mentioned order is really true.

©COPYRIGHT/Urheberrecht 2009, FIGU, 'Freie Interessengemeinschaft für Grenz- und Geisteswissenschaften und Ufologiestudien', Semjase-Silver-Star-Center, CH-8495 Schmidrüti ZH, Schweiz. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Kein Teil dieses Werkes, keine Photos, Filme, Dias, usw. dürfen ohne schriftliche Einwilligung des Copyrightinhabers reproduziert oder in irgendeiner Form (Photokopie, Mikrofilm oder ein anderes Verfahren) verarbeitet, vervielfältigt oder verbreitet werden. Siehe auch: http://www.figu.org/ch/impressum
von Goethe

Jbarreto

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, March 06, 2009 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bitte nehmen Sie zur Kenntnis, dass dies eine nicht offiziell anerkannte Übersetzung ist und Fehler enthalten kann. Originalgetreue Artikel Übersetzung in die englische Sprache aus der deutschen Sprache von José Barreto Silva Brasilien - Freitag 6. März 2009 22:02 Uhr.

Please note: This is a Non-Official Translation, and it may contain errors. Article faithfully translated into English language from German language by José Barreto Silva – Brazil - Friday, March 6th, 2009 22:02

Quelle hier/Source here:
www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/1860

http://www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/1860

WZ-Nr. 146: Wohnt jedem Anfang ein Zauber inne?

Von Gasser Ch.

Voice of the Age of Aquarius Nr. 146
Is there a magic inherent in every beginning?
By Gasser Ch.

Vielen heutigen Kerngruppemitgliedern erging es ähnlich, als sie das erste Mal ins Center kamen.

Many of the present Core Group members felt the same thing as they came into the centre for the very first time.

Sie wurden plötzlich von einem Gefühl des Nach-Hause-Kommens überwältigt.

They were suddenly overwhelmed by a feeling of Coming Back Home.

Meistens wurde schon auf der Hinfahrt zum Center eine Änderung der Stimmung bemerkt.

Already on the way towards the centre it was noted mostly an alteration of the mood.

Alles wurde viel aufmerksamer beobachtet und aufgenommen als sonst.

Everything was observed and perceived with much more attention than usual.

Jede Weggabelung erschien verheissungsvoll, die Bäume und das Gras schienen grüner und schöner als sonst irgendwo, und je höher sich die Serpentinen den Berg hinaufwanden, um so stärker verdichtete sich die Ahnung, an einen ganz speziellen Ort zu kommen und eine Begegnung der besonderen Art vor sich zu haben.

Every parting of the ways seemed promising, the trees and the grass appeared greener and more beautiful than anywhere else, and the more higher the serpentine road wounded the mountain, the more stronger the presentiment was felt, to come onto a very special place and to have a meeting of a special kind themselves.

Das bewahrheitete sich dann auch, wenn gleich nicht immer so, wie sich vorgestellt wurde.

This also proofs to be true then when it is not always like this, as it was presented.

Der Zauber, der jedem Anfang innewohnt, hat vor allem mit geschärfter Wahrnehmung und hoher Aufmerksamkeit zu tun; sie sind es, die alles bedeutungsvoll und wichtig erscheinen lassen.

The magic which is inherent in every beginning has to do above all with an acute perception and a higher attentiveness, this is what makes everything appears meaningful and important.

Würde der Mensch auch im gewöhnlichen Alltag seine Routine des öfteren einmal unterbrechen und das Gewohnte mit ‹neuen› Augen betrachten, könnten manch tristem Arbeitsalltag wunderbare und zauberhafte Momente abgerungen werden.

If the human being would interrupt his/her frequently routine once also in the daily routine and consider the habitual with 'new' eyes, some wonderful and enchanting moments could be extracted from the dreary everyday work routine.

Figuflowers

Aber Hinterschmidrüti ist tatsächlich einer der bedeutendsten Orte auf dieser Welt, einer, der zudem immer noch schöner und gepflegter wird.

But Hinterschmidrüti is in fact one of the most significant places on this world, a place, which furthermore becomes still more and more beautiful and well-kept.

Mannigfaltige Bäume, Sträucher und Blumen schmücken dieses Anwesen, und wenn es gelingt, den Blick von der eigenen Nasenspitze wegzulenken und die Gedanken aus dem Hamsterrad zu reissen, in dem sie gewöhnlich kreisen, kann auch bei häufiger Anwesenheit im Center dieser Zauber immer wieder erlebt werden.

A large variety of trees, shrubs and flowers adorn this estate, and if one succeeds in steering the gaze from the tip of one´s own nose and pull away the thoughts from the Hamster's Wheel, in which they usually circulate through, this magic can be also experienced with the frequent presence in the centre again and again.

Unabhängig voneinander berichteten Kerngruppemitglieder von sehr eigenartigen Empfindungen, die aus unbekannten Tiefen emporstiegen, als sie das erste Mal das Gelände des Centers betraten. Gefühle und Empfindungen, die sich vorerst nicht rational erklären liessen. Allerdings kann gut verstanden werden, dass das Semjase-Silver-Star-Center für alle Kerngruppemitglieder die geistige (bewusstseinsmässige)Heimat ist, nach der die meisten sehr lange gesucht haben.

Independently of each other Core Group members reported about very peculiar feelings which increased from unknown depths when they entered the grounds of the centre for the first time. Feelings and perceptions which, for the time being, could not be explained rationally. However, it can be well understood, that the Semjase-Silver-Star-Centre for all Core Group members is the mental native home (consciousness related ) to which for a long time most have searched for.

Die grosse Erleichterung, diesen Ort und das Wissen, das er beherbergt, gefunden zu haben, auch die warmen, heimatlichen Gefühle, die so manches durchfluteten, bekamen jedoch meist schon nach kurzer Zeit einen ersten Dämpfer.

Having found the great relief, this place and the knowledge which it houses, also the warm familiar feeling of being home which flowed through some, already becomes, however, mostly a first damper after a short time.

Obwohl die angehenden Kerngruppemitglieder mehr oder weniger lange Reisen und mancherlei Strapazen hinter sich hatten, auch im übertragenen Sinn, war es nicht ein Nach-Hause-Kommen jener Art, bei dem endlich das Gepäck abgeladen und die Füsse geruhsam hochgelegt werden können.

Although the prospective Core Group members had more or less long journeys and various hardships behind themselves, also figuratively speaking it was not that type Coming-Back- Home, at which the luggage can at last be unloaded and the feet can be put up to rest very peacefully.

Nein, es war ein Nach-Hause-Kommen jener Art, wo es heisst: «Kommst Du endlich! Los, pack an! Es gibt viel zu tun!» So kam dann auch schon bald das andere geflügelte Wort zur Wirkung, das da heisst: «Aller Anfang ist schwer!»

No, it was the Coming-Back-Home type where it means: «You have finally come! Come on lend us a hand! There is much to do!» So, soon there already comes in effect the saying which is called then: «All beginning is difficult»!

Viele Kerngruppemitglieder suchten, nach ihrem Eintritt in die Gruppe oder auch schon vorher, eine Arbeitsstelle oder einen Wohnort in der Nähe des Centers.

Many of the Core Group members sought after their admission into the group or also already previously a place of work or a place of residence nearby the Centre.

Nebst dem, dass dies viele neue Pflichten mit sich brachte, musste auch manch liebe Gewohnheit aufgegeben werden.

In addition to it many brought new obligations with them, also many loved habits had to be abandoned.

Es galt Abschied zu nehmen von der vertrauten Umgebung, einer liebgewonnenen Wohnung, von langjährigen Arbeitskollegen, nahen Freunden, und manches verlor sogar den Kontakt zu seiner Familie.

It was necessary to resignate from the familiar environment,a cherished home, from longtime workmates, from close friends, and many even lost contact with their families.

Vermutlich gehörte das Unverständnis, das den angehenden Kerngruppemitgliedern von Familienangehörigen oder nahen Freunden entgegengebracht wurde, zu den schmerzhaftesten Erfahrungen des neuen Lebensabschnittes.

Probably, the lack of understanding which was brought forward in opposition by the family members or by the close friends of the prospective Core Group members was the most painful experience of the new phase of the life.

Denn aus der freudigen Gewissheit heraus, endlich die Antwort auf so viele Fragen gefunden zu haben, machten viele Mitglieder gerade in den Anfängen oft den gleichen fatalen Fehler:

Because, out of the joyful certainty of finally having found the answer to so many questions, many members often made just the same fatal error in the beginnings:

Sie wollten ihre Freude über den gefundenen Schatz mit den ihnen nahestehenden Menschen teilen und erzählten, zitierten und diskutierten und redeten sich dabei um Kopf und Kragen.

They wanted to share their joy about the found treasure with the people close to them and told stories, quoted and discussed and talked themselves around in this case risking their own heads and necks with careless talk.

Manche Freundschaft zerbrach und manche Liebesbeziehung musste begraben werden, denn bei den Fragen und Antworten um ‹Billy› Eduard Albert Meier schieden und scheiden sich noch heute die ‹Geister›, wie der Volksmund sagt.

Many friendships were broken and had many love relationship had to be buried, because with the questions and answers were divided around ‹Billy› Eduard Albert Meier and still today it divides the "mind", as the vernacular says.

Es ist ein grosser Vorteil, dass das Semjase-Silver-Star-Center noch nicht jenen Bekanntheitsgrad erreicht hat, den es eigentlich verdienen würde, denn so kann die Gruppe unbehelligter wachsen, als wenn einer ständigen Belagerung standgehalten werden müsste.

It is a great benefit that the Semjase-Silver-Star-Centre did not reach yet that degree of fame which it would earn actually because thus the group can grow undisturbed, as if a permanent siege must be withstood.

Obwohl die Kerngruppe sich inzwischen, nach den ersten stürmischen Jahren, erstaunlich gefestigt hat, zählt sie trotzdem noch nicht jene 49 Mitglieder, auf die sie schliesslich anwachsen muss.

Although, in the meantime, after the first stormy years, the Core Group has astonishingly strongly consolidated itself, it nevertheless does not yet count those 49 members, onto which it finally must increase.

Der richtige Name lautet nämlich Kerngruppe der 49, und erst wenn diese Mitgliederzahl erreicht ist, wird die FIGU weiter expandieren können; was aber wiederum noch mehr Arbeit mit sich bringen wird.

The correct name means namely Core Group of the 49, and only when this number of members is reached the FIGU will be able to expand itself; what, however, for its turn will bring about still more work with it.

Das heisst also, je mehr die FIGU anwächst, um so grössere Umtriebe wird es geben, was wiederum bedeutet, dass der Arbeitsaufwand sich stetig erweitern wird.

Which means therefore that the more FIGU grows, the bigger will be the activities, which , for its turn, means that the workload will continously expand itself.

Kein Trost für alle jene, welche gehofft haben, dass die vollständige Mitgliederzahl von 49 dem einzelnen eine Erleichterung verschaffen würde.

No comfort for all those who have hoped that the complete number of 49 members would provide a relief for the individual one.

Der Arbeitsaufwand, den das Center und die Mission fordern, ist sehr gross, und es ist enorm, was die Mitglieder nebst ihrem normalen Broterwerb alles leisten.

The amount of work which the centre and the mission requires is very great, and it is enormous, that the members together with their normal way of earning the living, achieve everything.

Darum erstaunt es auch nicht, dass den Kerngruppemitgliedern manchmal anzumerken ist, dass sie «auf dem letzten Zacken laufen» und manches die Grenze seiner Leistungsfähigkeit erreicht hat.

Therefore it is not with astonishment that sometimes it is remarked to the Core Group members, that they "have exceed the last point of the run" and that many have reached the border of their capability.

Das enthusiastische, manchmal auch euphorische Hochgefühl der ersten Zeit, das einen immensen Schwung in die Sache gebracht hatte, ist in manchen Bereichen einer Ernüchterung, wenn nicht gar einem Gefühl der Überforderung gewichen.

The enthusiastic, sometimes also euphoric feeling of elation of the first time, which had brought an immense impetus into the matter, in many fields is a disillusionment, if not even making way for a feeling of overstraining.

Dazu kommt, dass auch in der üblichen Arbeitswelt das Klima immer härter und rauher wird, und so vieles ist immer noch nebenher zu erledigen, wie Einkaufen, Kochen, Waschen, Putzen usw. Kommen zu diesen enormen Belastungen noch persönliche Probleme dazu, und wer hat die nicht wenigstens von Zeit zu Zeit , droht der Kollaps.

It happens that also in the usual working world the climate becomes increasingly harder and rougher, and the same time so many things are still to be taken care as to go shopping, cooking, washing, cleaning and so forth, to these enormous loads still comes personal problems, and who does not have - at least from time to time - the threaten of a collapse?

Es ist wahrlich nicht einfach, die Balance zu finden zwischen den Eigenpflichten, den Pflichten gegenüber der Mission und last but not least gegenüber seinen Mitmenschen.

It is really not easy to find the balance between the obligations of one's own in opposition to the duties of the mission and last but not least in opposition to one´s fellow human beings.

Der tatsächliche Umfang der Aufgabe im Zusammenhang mit der Mission war und ist den wenigsten Kerngruppemitgliedern voll bewusst, und das ist auch gut so. Würden sie den riesengrossen Berg von Arbeit vor sich sehen, den die Wahrheitsverbreitung auf diesem Planeten der geistigen (bewusstseinsmässigen) Finsternis mit sich bringt, hätten sie wohl kaum den ersten Schritt gewagt.

The least of the Core Group members was and is fully conscious of the actual extent of the task in connection with the mission. If they ever had seen before themselves the gigantic mountain of work which brings the dissemination of the truth brings to this planet of spirtual/intellectual darkness (consciousness-related), they probably would hardly have dared the very first step.

Noch weniger Ahnung hatten die meisten von der immensen Arbeit, die jedes mit sich selbst noch zu erledigen hat und noch haben wird. Es ist besser, diesen Berg Schritt für Schritt zu erklimmen, die eigenen Unarten eine um die andere abzulegen und auf jeden Fall dafür zu sorgen, dass auch die inneren Freuden und Freiheiten gepflegt werden.

Even less have an idea of the most immense work, that everyone still have to take care of with themselves and will still have to take care of. It is better to climb up this mountain step by step, to throw away, one after the other, the own bad habits and, in any circumstance, to take care that also the inner joys and liberties are also cultivated.

Es ist besser, als Langläufer ins Rennen zu steigen und seine Kräfte einzuteilen, als einen Sprint hinzulegen und für den Rest der Zeit mit hängender Zunge am Wegrand zu sitzen.

It is better to climb up carefully as a cross-country skier in the race while sparing his/her forces than to put it down as a sprinter sitting at the wayside with his/her tongue hanging out for the rest of the time.

Auf gar keinen Fall dürfen Vergleiche angestellt werden, weder innerhalb der Gruppe noch ausserhalb; es ist besser, einfach davon auszugehen, dass jedes sein Bestes gibt dies ist auf jeden Fall so, auch wenn der eine annimmt, der andere könnte etwas mehr Hand anlegen.

At any case at all must comparisons be made, neither within the group nor outside of it; it is better to simply assume that everyone gives his/her best so it is in each case, also when one expects that the other could create a little more helping hand.

Das erste Wochenende ist meistens sehr lang und anstrengend, aber so richtig hart wird's doch erst dann, wenn die Arbeitskollegen am Freitagnachmittag zu Sun, Fun und Happiness ins Weekend abrauschen und fröhlich ein schönes Wochenende wünschen, während das eine oder andere Kerngruppemitglied wieder einmal mit seinem Schicksal hadert.

The first weekend is mostly very long and hard, but, nevertheless, it does not only become so correctly hard then when the workmates, on the Friday afternoon, rush off for the Weekend to Sun, Fun and Happiness and cheerfully wishing a beautiful weekend, while one or other of the Core Group members is quarreling once again with his/her fate.

Es lässt sich jedoch leicht die Erfahrung machen, dass nebst der tatsächlichen Belastung die Gedanken eine nicht zu unterschätzende Rolle spielen.

However it permits the experience to be easily made, this together with the reality of the load the thoughts play a role that shall not be underestimated.

Werden die Gedanken positiv auf das FIGU-Wochenende eingestellt, denn es kann unter anderem tatsächlich grosse Freude bereiten, alle anderen Kerngruppemitglieder wieder einmal zu treffen, dann fällt alles viel leichter und das Wochenende kann erfüllend und beglückend erfahren werden, denn das Center nimmt nicht nur Kraft, es kann auch Kraft abgeben.

If the thoughts are positively adjusted to
the FIGU-Weekend, because among other things it really can bring great joy, meeting all the other Core Group members once again, then everything happens much more easily and the weekend can the fulfilling and the experience made with happiness, because the centre does not take strength only, it also can give strenght.

Spätestens am Montagmorgen fällt dies auf, wenn die lieben Arbeitskollegen, die jetzt doch eigentlich erholt, ausgeruht und ausgeglichen sein sollten, wieder einmal einen sehr übellaunigen und missmutigen Wochenstart hinlegen.

At the latest on the Monday morning, when the dear work colleagues, which actually however should be now recovered, rested and harmonious will put down a very irritable, and ill-humoured week start once again.

FiguSpringtrees

Es wird noch lange dauern, bis die Bemühungen der FIGU Früchte tragen werden, und wenn davon ausgegangen wird, dass die Menschheit erst in etwa achthundert Jahren vernünftiger werden wird, dann ist es von grossem Vorteil, wenn die Tugend der Geduld geübt und das grosszügige Denken gefördert wird, das weit über den eigenen Horizont und die engen egoistischen Grenzen gespannt ist.

It will take still a very long time until the efforts of FIGU will bear fruits, and when it has passed the humankind will not have become more sensible before around eight hundred years, then it is of a great benefit if the virtue of the perseverance is practised and the broad-minded thinking is eager to see far over the own horizon and the narrow egoistic boundaries.

Es versteht sich von selbst, dass nebst einer Mitgliedschaft in der Kerngruppe der 49, einem Broterwerb und dem Haushalt nicht mehr viel Zeit übrigbleibt, um noch anderweitige, grossartige, persönlich motivierte und private Pläne zu verwirklichen. Wunschträume sind zwar der Psyche förderlich, noch besser ist es jedoch, wenn sie auch zu verwirklichen sind, darum ist es besser, auf dem Teppich zu bleiben, sonst kann es wirklich passieren, dass der Boden unter den Füssen verlorengeht über fliegende Teppiche verfügen leider nur die wenigsten.

It goes without saying that with a membership in the Core Group of the 49 not much time remains anymore for a way to earn a living and for the household, in order to still to realise other, splendid, personally motivated and private plans. Dreams are beneficial indeed to the psyche, it is even better, however, if they are also to be realised, therefore it is better to remain on the carpet, otherwise it can really happens that ground disappears from under the feet, unfortunately over flying carpets only a very few can fly.

Jeder Mensch hat Momente, in denen er über sich hinauswächst und grosse Worte und Versprechungen in den Mund nimmt, und mancher kommt sich dann klein und schwach vor, wenn er Jahr für Jahr seine Pflichten treu erfüllt und sich trotzdem in stetigem Kampf mit dem negativen Gedankengut findet, das immer wieder überhandnehmen will.

Each human being has moments, in which he or she outgrows over himself/herself and takes big words and promises into the mouth, and many then seem small and weak to himself/herself when he or she faithfully fulfills his/her duties year for year and nevertheless find themselves located in a steady fight with the negative body of thoughts, which again and again wants to get out of hand.

Für viele Kerngruppemitglieder ist die FIGU zur zweiten Familie geworden. Vielleicht werden manchmal zu hohe Erwartungen in sie gesetzt, und es wird dabei ganz vergessen, dass Reibereien, Gerangel, Eskapaden usw. einfach normal sind, besonders in Familien und sowieso dort, wo viele Menschen auf engstem Raum zusammenkommen.

For many Core Group members FIGU has become the second family. Perhaps sometimes too much expectations are put into it, and in this case it is completely forgotten that friction, tussle, irritating behaviour and so forth are simply normal especially in families and in any case, where many human beings meet together on the same narrowest space.

Zugegeben, Angriffe aus den eigenen Reihen sind immer besonders schmerzlich, weil von ihnen Unterstützung erhofft wird. Unumgänglich ist auch die Erfahrung, dass nur geliebte Menschen uns mit unbedachten Worten und achtlosem Verhalten wirklich verletzen können.

Admitted attacks coming from the own rows always are especially painful because assistance is hoped to come from it. Unavoidable also is the experience that only loved people can really injure us with thoughtless rash words and heedless behaviour.

Jedoch ist zu sagen, dass auch innerhalb relativ enger Grenzen immer wieder zu neuen Ufern aufgebrochen werden kann. Jeden Tag, jede Stunde und in jeder Minute kann der Blickwinkel geändert werden, kann eine Lage neu beurteilt oder ein festgefahrenes Verhalten noch einmal überdacht werden.

However, it is to be said that also within relatively narrow boundaries the human being can break into new shores over and over again. Every day, every hour and in every minute the point of view can be changed, a situation can be reconsidered judged again or a stuck behaviour be once again be covered.

So kann die Welt und alles, was in ihr kreucht und fleucht auch die Menschen , immer wieder neu und anders erlebt werden, eben so, dass es scheint, als würde ihnen ein Zauber innewohnen.

So the world and all its living creatures, and also the human beings, can experience it again and again newly and differently, even when it appears that a magic is inherent in them.

Bitte nehmen Sie zur Kenntnis, dass dies eine nicht offiziell anerkannte Übersetzung ist und Fehler enthalten kann. Originalgetreue Artikel Übersetzung in die englische Sprache aus der deutschen Sprache von José Barreto Silva Brasilien - Freitag 6. März 2009 22:02 Uhr.

Please note: This is a Non-Official Translation, and it may contain errors. Article faithfully translated into English language from German language by José Barreto Silva – Brazil - Friday, March 6th, 2009 22:02

www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/1860

http://www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/1860

© COPYRIGHT/Urheberrecht 2009, FIGU, 'Freie Interessengemeinschaft für Grenz- und Geisteswissenschaften und Ufologiestudien', Semjase-Silver-Star-Center, CH-8495 Schmidrüti ZH, Schweiz. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Kein Teil dieses Werkes, keine Photos, Filme, Dias, usw. dürfen ohne schriftliche Einwilligung des Copyrightinhabers reproduziert oder in irgendeiner Form (Photokopie, Mikrofilm oder ein anderes Verfahren) verarbeitet, vervielfältigt oder verbreitet werden. Siehe auch: http://www.figu.org/ch/impressum
von Goethe

Creational

Post Number: 223
Posted on Saturday, March 07, 2009 - 03:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dears Jose Barreto and Dyson,

I feel spoiled with all these fantastic translations. Thank you both wholeheartedly.

Love, Peace, Logic and Wisdom,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Earthling

Post Number: 209
Posted on Saturday, March 07, 2009 - 04:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To all translators: Thank you very much. Much appreciated.

Jbarreto

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, March 07, 2009 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

These translations above are the result of what Creation offers for free and Creations gives it to all those ones who are able to recognize the Truth in the eyes of the True Prophet Billy Meier without even having stared directly into his eyes as it happens in my case living far from Switzerland. My dear friend and Herald of the Spirit Lessons and spreader of truth Herrn Billy Meier.

See...??? How the SPIRITUAL CODE intertwined in the German Language - the language of the Prophet - can open the gates of Knowledge in its full power of abundance, AND all this is locked inside yourself, Not language teacher is needed.

Quite recently I saw here on the FIGU FORUM the posting of someone asking for Billy to show how to interpret the Spiritual CODE in the german language and if I am not wrong the same person asked in INNOCENCE for Billy to make a "glossary" of the Spiritual Code so he/she would learn to "decode" it. (poor innocence...)

Poor innocence of this asking person.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to make such a glossary or to explain it in any of these earthly Ebene (Plane) language HOW this SPIRITUAL CODE functions. It is a FEELING a INSIGHT it ein Empfindung ein Gefühl and how does one explain an INSIGHT a FEELING figuratively speaking how can you describe the colour of a flower and the shape of a flower to a person who was born blind and never had seen a flower before in his/her whole life with his/her very eyes??? This is how I try to explain to this person that is IMPOSSIBLE to explain how TO READ abstractly so to speak the Spiritual Code embedded into the German texts in the Spirit Lessons and in any of the many lessons given by the Prophet BillY Meier.

But I am sure that the ancient Sufis of the past called this SPIRITUAL CODE embedded in the Nature itself as the Language of the Birds.

But I state here that your Spirit Form will have the gates of The Whole Universes spread open to it when you finally understand a little bit more the Subtilität oder Feinheit - subtleties, the inebriant sweet perfume of the German Language. So it is!

By the way I am a self-taught person in both English and German languages which are definitively not my native languages which is Portuguese.

This is only my two cents and grist for mill.

José Barreto Silva

A friend of the Truth and a lover of the -unfortunately - most hatedlanguage of this world -The "Magic" German Language so to speak.

...more...to come...
von Goethe

Ramirez

Post Number: 58
Posted on Saturday, March 07, 2009 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson, Jose Barreto.
Sincere appreciation for your labours.
It's like waiting to open presents when one of your latest "here is another" translations comes our way filled with fascinating details which occasionally trigger ... aha ... filling missing peices to an individual readers puzzle.

Salute.
Cheers.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 121
Posted on Saturday, March 07, 2009 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks gentlemen . I particularly enjoyed Christina Gasser's summary of life at the center . It is a life of discipline built upon already highly responsible daily work lives . When I think of their diligence , it serves as personal inspiration .

MC

Jbarreto

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, March 07, 2009 - 10:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Telepathische Übermittlung von Arahat Athersata.

Telepathic transmission from Arafat Athersata.

Brasilien - Sonntag 8. März 2009 02:26 Uhr.

Please note: This is a Non-Official Translation, and it may contain errors. Article faithfully translated into English language from German language by José Barreto Silva – Brazil - Sunday, March 8th, 2009 02:26

Quelle hier/Source here:

Auszug aus dem Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte, Gesprache, Block 2

Seiten 146, 147 und 148.

Excerpt from the Pleiadian/Plejaren Contact Reports, Volume 2 pages 146,147 and 148.

Telepathische Übermittlung von Arahat Athersata Mittwoch, 12. Mai 1976, 09.11 Uhr

Telepathic transmission from Arafat Athersata Wednesday, May 12th 09.11 AM
}

1. Ein andermal dringen meine Gedanken zu dir, um dir Dinge der Wahrheit zu vermitteln, nach denen du verlangtest.

1. One more time my thoughts penetrates into you, in order to provide you with the things of the truth for which you asked.

2. Ich bin es, der zu dir spricht, Arahat Athersata, denn an mich ergangen ist ein Ersuchen durch hohere Formen um Beantwortung einer Frage aus deiner Ebene, die belangend ist zum Für oder Wider des Kontaktes mit Lebensformen in vergangener Form, die da sind dahingegangen von eurer materiellen Welt und sind hinübergewechselt in die Ebene des Geistigen, die da von euch ist genannt das Jenseits.

2. I am, this one speaking to you, Arafat Athersata, because onto me a request was passed through higher forms in order to reply to a question from your plane, as to prosecute the pros and cons of the contacts with previous life-forms, which have passed by your material world and changed over into the Plane of the Spirits, which is named by you the hereafter.

3. So empfange denn die Werte meiner Gedanken und schreibe sie getreulich nieder nach dem gegebenen Wert der Wahrheit, getreulich jeder silbe, wie du es gewohnt bist in Ehrlichkeit.

3 Thus, receive then the values of my thoughts, and write them down faithfully, according to the given value of the truth, faithfully (write down) each syllable, as you are habituated to it in honesty.

4. Es ist die Frage ergangen nach dem Für oder Wider des Kontaktes mit Lebensformen jenseitiger Natur, die da sind die Geistformen Verstorbener nach menschlichen Werten und die sich befinden in den Gefilden einer geistigen Ebene.

4. It is the question that was pronounced after the pros and cons of the contact with life-forms of the next world nature, which there are the spirit-forms of the deceased according to the human values and which find themselves in the realms of the spiritual plane.

5. Die Frage ist zu beantworten mit aller Deutlichkeit mit einem umfassenden Nein, denn nicht sollen solcherlei Kontakte gepflegt zu werden versuchen in Form von Anrufungen und Beschworungen, was nach irdischem Sinne genannt wird ais Totenbeschwörung und Spiritismus.

5. The question is to be answered with all clarity and in plain terms with a comprehensive NO, because such kind of contacts shall not not be maintained attempted in the form of invocations and conjurations, for which it is named according to earthly sense as invocation of the dead invocation and spiritism.

6. So der Erdenmensch einer evolutiven Aufgabe lebt und angebliche Störungen aus jenseitigen Bereichen als lästig und evolutionshemmend empfindet, so wäre dies auch der Fall im Jenseitsbereiche, wenn Erdenmenschen materieller Form diese zur Kommunikation zwingen konnten.

6. So, the earthly human being lives an evolutive task and feels the alleged troublesome and evolution impeding disturbances coming from the hereafter realms, thus this would also be the case in the hereafter if the earthly human being of material form could force these into the communication.

7. Es hat der Erdenmensch seine Aufgabe zur Erfüllung seiner Evolution, so aber auch haben die jenseitigen Formen ihre Aufgabe zu erfüllen.

7. The earthly human being has his/her task for the fulfilment of his/hers evolution, so however also have the hereafter forms to accomplish their tasks.

8. Würden sie aber darin durch Anrufungen und Beschwarungen gestört, dann würde ihr Evolutionsgang behindert und stark beeintrachtigt, so es auch der Fall wäre, wenn der Erdenmensch aus jenseitigen Bereichen in gleicher Form belästigt würde.

8. If however, they would become disturbed in it through invocations and conjurations, then, their course of evolution would be hindered and strongly impaired, so it would also be the case, if the earthly human being were to be bothered in the same from by the next world realms.

9. Also ist dies ein Grund dafür, dass keine Totenbeschwörung und Totenanrufung vom Erdenmenschen praktiziert werden sollen, weil er dadurch den Gang der Evolution im jenseitigen Bereiche behinderte, wenn er solchem Tun fahig wäre, und da er keine logische Denkformen in logische Fragen zu kleiden vermag und daher vielerlei Dinge gefährden würde, so ist ihm eine Kontaktnahme mit jenseitigen Formen auch unmoglich.

9. Therefore this is a reason that no conjurations of the dead and invocation shall be practised by the earthly human beings, because through this the human being hinders the course of the evolution in the realms of the hereafter when he/she is capable of doing such an action, and there he/she is not able to dress any logical form of thinking in logical questions and hence would endanger various things, therefore getting in touch with the next world forms is also impossible for the earthly human being.

10. Es sollte sich der Erdenmensch darüber bewusst sein, dass eine vom Diesseits ins Jenseits hinübergewechselte Lebensform im jenseitigen Bereiche auch über keinerlei Mehr-Wissen verfügt, als sie sich im materiellen Leben angeeignet hat, folgerichtig sie also keinerlei höhere Erkenntniswerte und keine höhere Wahrheiten zu übermitteln vermöchte.

10. The earthly human being shall be conscious about this, that a form of life from this world which has crossed over into the realms of the next world does not have also any more knowledge as when it has acquired it in the material life, consistently it therefore is not capable of transmitting no higher values of cognition and no higher truths at all.

11. Eine jenseitige Lebensform vermöchte also nur gerade das wiederzugeben, was sie als materielle Lebensform an Wissen oder Unwissen in sich barg.

11. Therefore, a form of life of the next world is able to give in return only exactly what it has gathered into itself in knowledge or in ignorance as a material form of life.

12. Schon gar nicht aber wird es ihr im Jenseitsbereiche eigen, Jenseitsbelange dem Erdenmenschen nennen zu können und zu dürfen, so also niemals Beschreibungen jenseitiger Bereiche erfolgen können, weder von der Sphäre selbst noch von den Lebensformen.

12. However, yet it is not at all a characteristic of them in the next world , to be able or to be allowed to mention to the earthly human beings the interests of the next world and may not thus, therefore never descriptions of the next world realms can take place, neither about the Sphere itself nor still of the forms of life.

13. Dem Erdenmenschen ist es nun aber eigen, sich nicht an die schöpferischen Gesetze und Gebote und sich nicht an die allkosmische Ordnung zu halten, folglich er nach eigenem Ermessen und Willen sich selbst Gesetze und Gebote erdenkt und frei nach diesen handelt.

13. It is a characteristic, however, only of the own earthly human beings themselves not to observe the Laws and Recommendations of Creation, and not pay attention to the Allcosmic order, consequently the earthly human being after his/hers own discretion and will devises laws and regulations and freely act according to these.

14. Darum auch bemüht er sich, sich spiritistisch zu betätigen in der Form, dass er Totenbeschwörungen und Anrufungen durchführt und gewisse jenseitige Kräfte zur Antwort zwingen will.

14. Therefore that's why the earthly human being takes the trouble to act in the spiritualistic form where he/she engages himself/herself in the conjurations and invocations of the dead and wants to force an answer from certain forces of the next world.

15. Glückhaft ist jedoch hierzu zu nennen, dass nur wenige Erdenmenschen auf diese Weise das Evolutionsleben im Jenseitsbereiche tatsächlich zu stören versuchen, während die grosse Masse der Totenbeschwörer und sonstigen Anrufer in den Mitmenschen nur Einbildungen hervorrufen, die in ihnen zu Selbstbetrug und Unterbewusstseinskontakten mit andern lebenden Menschen führen, die oft bis zur Materialisation von ektoplasmischen Formen und Wunsch- oder Zwangsmaterialisationen irgendwelcher Gegenstände oder Menschenformen führen.

15. Luckly it is to be mentioned, however still, that actually only a quite few earthly human beings try to disturb in this manner the course of evolution of life in the realms of the next word, while the great mass of the conjurators of the dead and other invocators only brings about imaginations to the fellow human beings, leading them to the self-deception and to contacts with the subconscious of other (still) living human beings, which often leads until the materialisations of ectoplasmic forms and wishes or of mandatory materialisations of any objects or of mouldings in the form of a human.

16. All dies aber ruhet in Betrug, Selbstbetrug, Konformierung mit anderen Unterbewussten, bewusster und unbewusster Gedankengleichrichtung und vielerlei anderen Faktoren.

16. All this, however, rests in fraud, in self-deception, in concurring with other subconscious, conscious and unconscious thoughts alignments and various other factors.

17. Jenseitige Lebensformen selbst melden sich niemals in der materiellen Welt, auch nicht aus bedingenden evolutionsmässigen Gründen, oder die vielleicht im Zusammenhang stehen könnten mit rückverbindenden Belangen zu gewissen noch lebenden Erdenmenschen oder gewissen materiellen Dingen, die für sie von Bedeutung sein könnten, denn so sie vom Erdenreich dahingegangen sind, ist das irdische Leben für sie vollbracht und überwunden, folglich auch keinerlei Angewöhnung im Jenseitsbereiche erfolgen muss, wie dies vom Erdenmenschen irreal angenommen wird.

17. The life-forms of the next world themselves never make their presence felt in the material world, also neither for presupposed reasons related with the evolution, or that perhaps could be in the context of re-connective interests to certain, still living earthly human beings, or with certain material things which could be of importance for them, because they have passed through the Earth realms so, the earthly life is (already) accomplished and overcome for them, consequently no adaptations must be carried out also in the next world realms as this is unreally accepted by the earthly human beings.

18. Also soll dem Erdenmenschen auch erklärt sein, dass rückverbindende Tendenzen nur dann bestehen, wenn gewisse starke fluidale Kräfte schwingend in die Ebenen der Gegenwart fluten, wodurch aber keine Übertritte in den oder aus dem Jenseits erfolgen können.

18. Therefore it shall also be declared to the human beings of the Earth that re-connective tendencies exist only then when certain strong fluidal forces vibratingly flood onto the planes of the present time, through which, however, no alteration can occur neither in this nor in the next world.

19. Es wäre dies eine Ruhestörung für den jenseitigen Bereich, wenn der Erdenmensch durch Anrufung oder Beschwörung Kontakte zu bilden vermöchte.

19. This would be a disturbance of the peace for the realms of the next world if the earthly human being were able to establish contacts by invocation or conjuration.

20. So der Mensch der Erde bei Störungen schalkhaft oder böse wird, empfänden auch die Wesenheiten anderer Ebenen gleichermassen, dem folglich sie entsprechend reagieren würden in schalkhafter oder böser Form, so keinerlei Verlass auf ihre Aussagen wäre, wenn sie angerufen und gestört würden.

20. Thus, as the same as the human beings of the Earth become mischievous or angry with disturbances, in like manner would feel also the beings of the other planes, they would consequently react accordingly likewise in a roguish or angry form, so no relying on their statements if they would be called and disturbed.

21. Es sei erklärt, Mensch der Erde:

21. It is declared, human beings of the Earth:

22. So du anrufen willst die Bereiche des Jenseits, läufst du Gefahr der eigenen Irreführung in mannigfachen Formen.

22. So you want to call the realms of the next world, you run the danger of misleading yourself in varied forms.

23. Durch Schalk und Bösartigkeit eigener Irreführungen wirst du fälschlich durch dich selbst informiert und Unlogischen Gedanken eingeordnet, denn noch nicht bist du Kraft deines Bewusstseins fähig, in Logik Fragen zu stellen, die einer logischen Antwort wiederum bedürften.

23. Trough mischief and viciousness, of your own misleading, you are falsely informed by you yourself and by the illogical thoughts arranged, because you are not capable of the power of your consciousness yet, (in order) to place questions in logic, which, for its turn, would require a logical answer.

24. Nur wenige Lebensformen deiner Art wären zur Jetztzeit befähigt, Kontakte mit andersdimensionierten Lebensformen in aller gegebenen gesetzmässigen Form zu tätigen.

24. Only a few life-forms of your kind, in the present time, would be qualified to make contacts with life-forms of other dimensions in conformity to all the given natural laws.

25. Es sind aber derer wahrlich so wenige, dass du sie einmal an deinen Händen abzuzählen vermagst.

25. They are really so few, however, that you are able to count them on only one of your hands.

26. Diese Lebensformen jedoch sind Wissende und wahrlich Könnende, weshalb sie sich dir nicht offenkunden ais Andersdimensionsverbundene, was aber nichts mit dem Jenseits zu tun hat.

26. These life-forms, however, are truly knowingly and truly capably, because they do not manifest themselves to you as (being) connected to other dimensions, what, however, does not have anything to do with the next world.

27. Nur deren drei unter ihnen missachten die Gebote und offenkunden sich, jedoch ohne ihr Können zur Anwendung zu bringen, und zwar in den Landen, die du benennst als England, Russland und Indien.

27. Only three among them disregard the recommendations and make themselves evident, without, however, putting into application their ability, and to be precise in that lands, which you name as England, Russia and India.

28. Du mögest dich hüten, Mensch der Erde, dich einzulassen in die Anrufung und Beschwörung jenseitiger Bereiche, denn es dir im Bewusstsein nur zum Schaden gereicht in Irreführung.

28. You might keep watch over yourself, human being of the Earth, to get involved into the invocation and conjuration of the realms of the next world, because it does to you only the damage into misleading in the consciousness.

29. Vielerlei Formen spiritistischer Beschwörungen und Anrufungen beliebt der Erdenmensch zu tätigen.

29. The human being of the Earth likes to make various forms of spiritualist conjurations and invocations.

30. Im ganzen aber handelt es sich dabei nicht mehr ais um Betrug und Selbstbetrug, um Halluzination und Schalk.

30. However, in the whole it is nothing more than deception and self-deception, it is about hallucination and mischief.

31. Es ist dem Menschen der Erde eigen, unkontrollierbar Bewusstseins-Kräfte zu erzeugen und sie wirksam zu machen, wodurch vielerlei Erscheinungsformen hervorgerufen werden können, die also aber nur Trug sind und von tauschender Echtheit

31. It is a characteristic of human being of the Earth to uncontrollably create consciousness forces and make them effective, through which many kinds of manifestations can be caused, that therefore, however, are only deception and of deceptive authenticity.

32. Es Iiegt aber auch in der unkontrollierbaren Kraft des Erdenmenschen, durch sein Unterbewusstes einzudringen in das Unterbewusste des Nachsten, sich mit ihm zu konnexionieren und dadurch täuschende Erscheinungen hervorzurufen, wie das getreue Wiedergeben von Geschehniseinzelheiten früherer Zeiten und das getreue Wiedergeben von Stimmen längst Dahingegangener.

32. However, it lies also in the uncontrollable power of the human beings of the Earth to penetrate into the subconscious of his/hers fellow human being, to connect himself/herself with him/her and through it evoke deceptive appearances, which pass as the faithfully reproduction of detailed events from earlier times and faithfully reproduction of voices already departed long ago.

33. Also ist damit erklärt, dass solcherlei Tun nur darauf beruht, dass das Unterbewusste einer Lebensform durch ein falsches Medium angesprochen wird, sein Wissen preisgibt und sich in das Unterbewusste des Mediums überträgt, das Kraft seines so erlangten Wissens diese Erfahrungen offenkundet ais Stimmenwiedergebung und Erinnerungswiedergebung.

33. Therefore is thus explained, that actions of such a kind are only based on this, the subconscious of a life form is reached through a false Medium, imparts his/hers knowledge and transfers it into the subconscious of the Medium, which, by virtue of his/hers so attained knowledge manifests these experiences as the reproduction of voices and the reproduction of memories.

34. Also ist gesagt damit, dass in dieser Form keinerlei Jenseitskontakte stattfinden, sondern ein unbewusster Betrug und Selbstbetrug vorliegt, da nur das Unterbewusste eines Nächsten oder die Speicherbank angesprochen und zur Freigabe von Wissen gezwungen wird, was durch das Medium alsbald als Jenseitskontakt bezeichnet wird.

34. Therefore, it is said with it, that in this form no contact with the next world takes place but are available an unconscious deception and a self-deception, since only the subconscious of a fellow human being, or the memory bank, is reached and is forced to the releasing of knowledge, which is soon described as a contact with the next world by the Medium.

35. Es ist dies eine Form der unterbewussten Telepathie, die durch den unwissenden Erdenmenschen nicht ais solche erkannt wird, denn so ihm mangelt das Wissen um die Belange des Geistes und des Bewusstseins und dessen Kräfte, vermag er keinerlei Beurteilung und Erkennung dieser Dinge zu verzeichnen.

35. It is this a form of subconscious telepathy, which, through the ignorant earthly human being, is not recognised as such because to him/her it lacks the knowledge about the interests of the spirit and the consciousness and its strengths, the human being is not able to register any judgement and reconnaissance of these things.

36. Es ist die unkontrollierte Bewusstseins-Kraft des Menschen der Erde sehr gross, durch diese er Erscheinungen zu erzeugen vermag, denen er falsche Werte beimisst, so auch in die Erscheinungen ektoplasmischer Formen, die, durch seine eigene Einbildungskraft erzeugt, sich materialisieren, die aber nichts anderes sind ais Kräfteverdichtungen verschiedenster Formen, je bildlich geartet nach den Wunschvorstellungen des Mediums oder der Seanceteilnehmer.

36. The uncontrolled consciousness strengths of the human being of the Earth is very great, through it the human being is able to produce manifestations to which he attaches false values, so also in the appearances of ectoplasmic forms, which materialise created through his/hers own power of imagination, which, however, are nothing else than the condensation of various different compressed forces, ever pictorially disposed after the wishful thinking of the medium or from the thinking of the participant of the séance.

37. Also sind sie in den meisten Erscheinungsformen auch nur Betrug oder Selbstbetrug oder aber Halluzinationen oder gewaltsam erzwungene Erscheinungsformen unkontrollierbarer und dem Erdenmenschen unbekannter bewusstseinsmassiger Kräfte.

37. Therefore they are also only fraud or self-deception in most manifestations or else hallucinations or violently forced uncontrollable forms of manifestations and the unknown consciousness-related strengths of the human beings of the Earth.

38. Dies, Mensch der Erde, ist die Beantwortung deiner Frage nach dem Für und Wider des Kontaktes mit Lebensformen jenseitiger Natur, die da sind die Geistformen Verstorbener nach erdenmenschlichen Werten.

38. This, human beings of the Earth, is the reply to your question about the pros and cons of the contact with life-forms of the next world nature, which are there the spirit-forms of the deceased in accordance with the values of the human beings of the Earth.

39. Mögest du dich, Mensch der Erde, nach dieser Belehrung richten, so du dich nicht hemmest in deiner Evolution, denn noch bedeuten diese Belange für dich Gefahr, da du noch nicht wissend bist im Belange um die grosse Wahrheit und durch ein Tun der Anrufung und Beschwörung angeblicher jenseitiger Kräfte im Unverstehen Unheil anrichtest und irrealen Lehren anheimfallst.

39. May you turn yourself, human being of the Earth, towards this instruction, then you do not impede yourself in your evolution, because these concerns still mean danger for you since you are not yet knowledgeable in the concerns about the big truth and through an act of invocation and conjuration of alleged forces of the next world falling victim in the unrealized harm and of unreal teachings.

Please note: This is a Non-Official Translation, and it may contain errors. Article faithfully translated into English language from German language by José Barreto Silva – Brazil - Sunday, March 8th, 2009 02:26

© COPYRIGHT/Urheberrecht 2009, FIGU, 'Freie Interessengemeinschaft für Grenz- und Geisteswissenschaften und Ufologiestudien', Semjase-Silver-Star-Center, CH-8495 Schmidrüti ZH, Schweiz. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Kein Teil dieses Werkes, keine Photos, Filme, Dias, usw. dürfen ohne schriftliche Einwilligung des Copyrightinhabers reproduziert oder in irgendeiner Form (Photokopie, Mikrofilm oder ein anderes Verfahren) verarbeitet, vervielfältigt oder verbreitet werden. Siehe auch: http://www.figu.org/ch/impressum
von Goethe

Jbarreto

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, March 08, 2009 - 05:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

Please, pay attention to this.

I was checking for typos and errors at my translation in the Message From Arahat Athersata on the previous posting above and I observed that I WRONGLY typed the word ARAHAT as being ARAFAT with F instead of A in the following passage.

2. Ich bin es, der zu dir spricht, Arahat Athersata, denn an mich ergangen ist ein Ersuchen durch hohere Formen um Beantwortung einer Frage aus deiner Ebene, die belangend ist zum Für oder Wider des Kontaktes mit Lebensformen in vergangener Form, die da sind dahingegangen von eurer materiellen Welt und sind hinübergewechselt in die Ebene des Geistigen, die da von euch ist genannt das Jenseits.

2. I am, this one speaking to you, Arahat Athersata, because onto me a request was passed through higher forms in order to reply to a question from your plane, as to prosecute the pros and cons of the contacts with previous life-forms, which have passed by your material world and changed over into the Plane of the Spirits, which is named by you the hereafter.

Please sorry for this error. There is no one besides myself who can properly proofread these translations. Also the ERROR is HUGE AND EVIDENT right at the HEADER where ARAHAT is written ARAFAT. Pity I HAVE spoiled my translation with this SERIOUS error. I am really sorry.

Thank you for your understanding.

José Barreto Silva
Sunday, March , 8th ,2009

Sorry dear Billy in case one day you read this the I did not see my error before posting although I have read it many times and besides is difficult to keep attention when your mind is WHIRLING with some words in german/english and also my own native language all flying and whirling all together at the same inside my mind trying to understand the TRUE sense of the Messages/German wordings and its meaning and completely alone without NOBODY to ask what does it means BUT only my own understanding that this kind of thing certainly can happens. So one more time sorry and forgive me for this error.

Anyway..still more to come...

Sorry once again dear All...
von Goethe

Jbarreto

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, March 08, 2009 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

This translation is THE CORRECT one I have revised it today and fixed the typos and the word Arahat, which was wrongly written as Arafat, therefore written with an "f" instead of with "h", now is correct.

Consider this one then.

Salome

José Barreto Silva
Brazil

Telepathische Übermittlung von Arahat Athersata.

Telepathic transmission from Arahat Athersata.

Please note: This is a Non-Official Translation and it may contain errors. Article faithfully translated into English language from German language by José Barreto Silva – Brazil - Sunday, March 8th, 2009 02:26

Quelle hier/Source here:

Auszug aus dem Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte, Gesprache, Block 2
Seiten 146, 147 und 148.

Excerpt from the Pleiadian/Plejaren Contact Reports, Volume 2 pages 146,147 and 148.

Telepathische Übermittlung von Arahat Athersata Mittwoch, 12. Mai 1976, 09.11 Uhr

Telepathic transmission from Arahat Athersata Wednesday, May 12th 09.11 AM

1. Ein andermal dringen meine Gedanken zu dir, um dir Dinge der Wahrheit zu vermitteln, nach denen du verlangtest.

1. One more time my thoughts penetrates into you, in order to provide you with the things of the truth for which you asked.

2. I am, this one speaking to you, Arahat Athersata, because onto me a request was passed through higher forms in order to reply to a question from your plane, as to prosecute the pros and cons of the contacts with previous life-forms, which have passed by your material world and changed over into the Plane of the Spirits, which is named by you the hereafter.

3. So empfange denn die Werte meiner Gedanken und schreibe sie getreulich nieder nach dem gegebenen Wert der Wahrheit, getreulich jeder silbe, wie du es gewohnt bist in Ehrlichkeit.

3 Thus, receive then the values of my thoughts, and write them down faithfully, according to the given value of the truth, faithfully (write down) each syllable, as you are habituated to it in honesty.

4. Es ist die Frage ergangen nach dem Für oder Wider des Kontaktes mit Lebensformen jenseitiger Natur, die da sind die Geistformen Verstorbener nach menschlichen Werten und die sich befinden in den Gefilden einer geistigen Ebene.

4. It is the question that was pronounced after the pros and cons of the contact with life-forms of the next world nature, which there are the spirit-forms of the deceased according to the human values and which find themselves in the realms of the spiritual plane.

5. Die Frage ist zu beantworten mit aller Deutlichkeit mit einem umfassenden Nein, denn nicht sollen solcherlei Kontakte gepflegt zu werden versuchen in Form von Anrufungen und Beschworungen, was nach irdischem Sinne genannt wird ais Totenbeschwörung und Spiritismus.

5. The question is to be answered with all clarity and in plain terms with a comprehensive NO, because such kind of contacts shall not be maintained attempted in the form of invocations and conjurations, for which it is named according to earthly sense as invocation of the dead invocation and spiritism.

6. So der Erdenmensch einer evolutiven Aufgabe lebt und angebliche Störungen aus jenseitigen Bereichen als lästig und evolutionshemmend empfindet, so wäre dies auch der Fall im Jenseitsbereiche, wenn Erdenmenschen materieller Form diese zur Kommunikation zwingen konnten.

6. So, the earthly human being lives an evolutive task and feels the alleged troublesome and evolution impeding disturbances coming from the hereafter realms, thus this would also be the case in the hereafter if the earthly human being of material form could force these into the communication.

7. Es hat der Erdenmensch seine Aufgabe zur Erfüllung seiner Evolution, so aber auch haben die jenseitigen Formen ihre Aufgabe zu erfüllen.

7. The earthly human being has his/her task for the fulfilment of his/hers evolution, so however also have the hereafter forms to accomplish their tasks.

8. Würden sie aber darin durch Anrufungen und Beschwarungen gestört, dann würde ihr Evolutionsgang behindert und stark beeintrachtigt, so es auch der Fall wäre, wenn der Erdenmensch aus jenseitigen Bereichen in gleicher Form belästigt würde.

8. If however, they would become disturbed in it through invocations and conjurations, then, their course of evolution would be hindered and strongly impaired, so it would also be the case, if the earthly human being were to be bothered in the same from by the next world realms.

9. Also ist dies ein Grund dafür, dass keine Totenbeschwörung und Totenanrufung vom Erdenmenschen praktiziert werden sollen, weil er dadurch den Gang der Evolution im jenseitigen Bereiche behinderte, wenn er solchem Tun fahig wäre, und da er keine logische Denkformen in logische Fragen zu kleiden vermag und daher vielerlei Dinge gefährden würde, so ist ihm eine Kontaktnahme mit jenseitigen Formen auch unmoglich.

9. Therefore this is a reason that no conjurations of the dead and invocation shall be practised by the earthly human beings, because through this the human being hinders the course of the evolution in the realms of the hereafter when he/she is capable of doing such an action, and there he/she is not able to dress any logical form of thinking in logical questions and hence would endanger various things, therefore getting in touch with the next world forms is also impossible for the earthly human being.

10. Es sollte sich der Erdenmensch darüber bewusst sein, dass eine vom Diesseits ins Jenseits hinübergewechselte Lebensform im jenseitigen Bereiche auch über keinerlei Mehr-Wissen verfügt, als sie sich im materiellen Leben angeeignet hat, folgerichtig sie also keinerlei höhere Erkenntniswerte und keine höhere Wahrheiten zu übermitteln vermöchte.

10. The earthly human being shall be conscious about this, that a form of life from this world which has crossed over into the realms of the next world does not have also any more knowledge as when it has acquired it in the material life, consistently it therefore is not capable of transmitting no higher values of cognition and no higher truths at all.

11. Eine jenseitige Lebensform vermöchte also nur gerade das wiederzugeben, was sie als materielle Lebensform an Wissen oder Unwissen in sich barg.

11. Therefore, a form of life of the next world is able to give in return only exactly what it has gathered into itself in knowledge or in ignorance as a material form of life.

12. Schon gar nicht aber wird es ihr im Jenseitsbereiche eigen, Jenseitsbelange dem Erdenmenschen nennen zu können und zu dürfen, so also niemals Beschreibungen jenseitiger Bereiche erfolgen können, weder von der Sphäre selbst noch von den Lebensformen.

12. However, yet it is not at all a characteristic of them in the next world , to be able or to be allowed to mention to the earthly human beings the interests of the next world and may not thus, therefore never descriptions of the next world realms can take place, neither about the Sphere itself nor still of the forms of life.

13. Dem Erdenmenschen ist es nun aber eigen, sich nicht an die schöpferischen Gesetze und Gebote und sich nicht an die allkosmische Ordnung zu halten, folglich er nach eigenem Ermessen und Willen sich selbst Gesetze und Gebote erdenkt und frei nach diesen handelt.

13. It is a characteristic, however, only of the own earthly human beings themselves not to observe the Laws and Recommendations of Creation, and not pay attention to the Allcosmic order, consequently the earthly human being after his/hers own discretion and will devises laws and regulations and freely act according to these.

14. Darum auch bemüht er sich, sich spiritistisch zu betätigen in der Form, dass er Totenbeschwörungen und Anrufungen durchführt und gewisse jenseitige Kräfte zur Antwort zwingen will.

14. Therefore that's why the earthly human being takes the trouble to act in the spiritualistic form where he/she engages himself/herself in the conjurations and invocations of the dead and wants to force an answer from certain forces of the next world.

15. Glückhaft ist jedoch hierzu zu nennen, dass nur wenige Erdenmenschen auf diese Weise das Evolutionsleben im Jenseitsbereiche tatsächlich zu stören versuchen, während die grosse Masse der Totenbeschwörer und sonstigen Anrufer in den Mitmenschen nur Einbildungen hervorrufen, die in ihnen zu Selbstbetrug und Unterbewusstseinskontakten mit andern lebenden Menschen führen, die oft bis zur Materialisation von ektoplasmischen Formen und Wunsch- oder Zwangsmaterialisationen irgendwelcher Gegenstände oder Menschenformen führen.

15. Luckily it is to be mentioned, however still, that actually only a quite few earthly human beings try to disturb in this manner the course of evolution of life in the realms of the next word, while the great mass of the conjurators of the dead and other invocators only brings about imaginations to the fellow human beings, leading them to the self-deception and to contacts with the subconscious of other (still) living human beings, which often leads until the materialisations of ectoplasmic forms and wishes or of mandatory materialisations of any objects or of mouldings in the form of a human.

16. All dies aber ruhet in Betrug, Selbstbetrug, Konformierung mit anderen Unterbewussten, bewusster und unbewusster Gedankengleichrichtung und vielerlei anderen Faktoren.

16. All this, however, rests in fraud, in self-deception, in concurring with other subconscious, conscious and unconscious thoughts alignments and various other factors.

17. Jenseitige Lebensformen selbst melden sich niemals in der materiellen Welt, auch nicht aus bedingenden evolutionsmässigen Gründen, oder die vielleicht im Zusammenhang stehen könnten mit rückverbindenden Belangen zu gewissen noch lebenden Erdenmenschen oder gewissen materiellen Dingen, die für sie von Bedeutung sein könnten, denn so sie vom Erdenreich dahingegangen sind, ist das irdische Leben für sie vollbracht und überwunden, folglich auch keinerlei Angewöhnung im Jenseitsbereiche erfolgen muss, wie dies vom Erdenmenschen irreal angenommen wird.

17. The life-forms of the next world themselves never make their presence felt in the material world, also neither for presupposed reasons related with the evolution, or that perhaps could be in the context of re-connective interests to certain, still living earthly human beings, or with certain material things which could be of importance for them, because they have passed through the Earth realms so, the earthly life is (already) accomplished and overcome for them, consequently no adaptations must be carried out also in the next world realms as this is unreally accepted by the earthly human beings.

18. Also soll dem Erdenmenschen auch erklärt sein, dass rückverbindende Tendenzen nur dann bestehen, wenn gewisse starke fluidale Kräfte schwingend in die Ebenen der Gegenwart fluten, wodurch aber keine Übertritte in den oder aus dem Jenseits erfolgen können.

18. Therefore it shall also be declared to the human beings of the Earth that re-connective tendencies exist only then when certain strong fluidal forces vibratingly flood onto the planes of the present time, through which, however, no alteration can occur neither in this nor in the next world.

19. Es wäre dies eine Ruhestörung für den jenseitigen Bereich, wenn der Erdenmensch durch Anrufung oder Beschwörung Kontakte zu bilden vermöchte.

19. This would be a disturbance of the peace for the realms of the next world if the earthly human being were able to establish contacts by invocation or conjuration.

20. So der Mensch der Erde bei Störungen schalkhaft oder böse wird, empfänden auch die Wesenheiten anderer Ebenen gleichermassen, dem folglich sie entsprechend reagieren würden in schalkhafter oder böser Form, so keinerlei Verlass auf ihre Aussagen wäre, wenn sie angerufen und gestört würden.

20. Thus, as the same as the human beings of the Earth become mischievous or angry with disturbances, in like manner would feel also the beings of the other planes, they would consequently react accordingly likewise in a roguish or angry form, so no relying on their statements if they would be called and disturbed.

21. Es sei erklärt, Mensch der Erde:

21. It is declared, human beings of the Earth:

22. So du anrufen willst die Bereiche des Jenseits, läufst du Gefahr der eigenen Irreführung in mannigfachen Formen.

22. So you want to call the realms of the next world, you run the danger of misleading yourself in varied forms.

23. Durch Schalk und Bösartigkeit eigener Irreführungen wirst du fälschlich durch dich selbst informiert und Unlogischen Gedanken eingeordnet, denn noch nicht bist du Kraft deines Bewusstseins fähig, in Logik Fragen zu stellen, die einer logischen Antwort wiederum bedürften.

23. Trough mischief and viciousness, of your own misleading, you are falsely informed by you yourself and by the illogical thoughts arranged, because you are not capable of the power of your consciousness yet, (in order) to place questions in logic, which, for its turn, would require a logical answer.

24. Nur wenige Lebensformen deiner Art wären zur Jetztzeit befähigt, Kontakte mit andersdimensionierten Lebensformen in aller gegebenen gesetzmässigen Form zu tätigen.

24. Only a few life-forms of your kind, in the present time, would be qualified to make contacts with life-forms of other dimensions in conformity to all the given natural laws.

25. Es sind aber derer wahrlich so wenige, dass du sie einmal an deinen Händen abzuzählen vermagst.

25. They are really so few, however, that you are able to count them on only one of your hands.

26. Diese Lebensformen jedoch sind Wissende und wahrlich Könnende, weshalb sie sich dir nicht offenkunden ais Andersdimensionsverbundene, was aber nichts mit dem Jenseits zu tun hat.

26. These life-forms, however, are truly knowingly and truly capably, because they do not manifest themselves to you as (being) connected to other dimensions, what, however, does not have anything to do with the next world.

27. Nur deren drei unter ihnen missachten die Gebote und offenkunden sich, jedoch ohne ihr Können zur Anwendung zu bringen, und zwar in den Landen, die du benennst als England, Russland und Indien.

27. Only three among them disregard the recommendations and make themselves evident, without, however, putting into application their abilities, and to be precise in that lands, which you name as England, Russia and India.

28. Du mögest dich hüten, Mensch der Erde, dich einzulassen in die Anrufung und Beschwörung jenseitiger Bereiche, denn es dir im Bewusstsein nur zum Schaden gereicht in Irreführung.

28. You might keep watch over yourself, human being of the Earth, to get involved into the invocation and conjuration of the realms of the next world, because it does to you only the damage into misleading in the consciousness.

29. Vielerlei Formen spiritistischer Beschwörungen und Anrufungen beliebt der Erdenmensch zu tätigen.

29. The human being of the Earth likes to make various forms of spiritualist conjurations and invocations.

30. Im ganzen aber handelt es sich dabei nicht mehr ais um Betrug und Selbstbetrug, um Halluzination und Schalk.

30. However, in the whole it is nothing more than deception and self-deception, it is about hallucination and mischief.

31. Es ist dem Menschen der Erde eigen, unkontrollierbar Bewusstseins-Kräfte zu erzeugen und sie wirksam zu machen, wodurch vielerlei Erscheinungsformen hervorgerufen werden können, die also aber nur Trug sind und von tauschender Echtheit

31. It is a characteristic of human being of the Earth to uncontrollably create consciousness forces and make them effective, through which many kinds of manifestations can be caused, that therefore, however, are only deception and of deceptive authenticity.

32. Es Iiegt aber auch in der unkontrollierbaren Kraft des Erdenmenschen, durch sein Unterbewusstes einzudringen in das Unterbewusste des Nachsten, sich mit ihm zu konnexionieren und dadurch täuschende Erscheinungen hervorzurufen, wie das getreue Wiedergeben von Geschehniseinzelheiten früherer Zeiten und das getreue Wiedergeben von Stimmen längst Dahingegangener.

32. However, it lies also in the uncontrollable power of the human beings of the Earth to penetrate into the subconscious of his/hers fellow human being, to connect himself/herself with him/her and through it evoke deceptive appearances, which pass as the faithfully reproduction of detailed events from earlier times and faithfully reproduction of voices already departed long ago.

33. Also ist damit erklärt, dass solcherlei Tun nur darauf beruht, dass das Unterbewusste einer Lebensform durch ein falsches Medium angesprochen wird, sein Wissen preisgibt und sich in das Unterbewusste des Mediums überträgt, das Kraft seines so erlangten Wissens diese Erfahrungen offenkundet ais Stimmenwiedergebung und Erinnerungswiedergebung.

33. Therefore is thus explained, that actions of such a kind are only based on this, the subconscious of a life form is reached through a false Medium, imparts his/hers knowledge and transfers it into the subconscious of the Medium, which, by virtue of his/hers so attained knowledge manifests these experiences as the reproduction of voices and the reproduction of memories.

34. Also ist gesagt damit, dass in dieser Form keinerlei Jenseitskontakte stattfinden, sondern ein unbewusster Betrug und Selbstbetrug vorliegt, da nur das Unterbewusste eines Nächsten oder die Speicherbank angesprochen und zur Freigabe von Wissen gezwungen wird, was durch das Medium alsbald als Jenseitskontakt bezeichnet wird.

34. Therefore, it is said with it, that in this form no contact with the next world takes place but are available an unconscious deception and a self-deception, since only the subconscious of a fellow human being, or the memory bank, is reached and is forced to the releasing of knowledge, which is soon described as a contact with the next world by the Medium.

35. Es ist dies eine Form der unterbewussten Telepathie, die durch den unwissenden Erdenmenschen nicht ais solche erkannt wird, denn so ihm mangelt das Wissen um die Belange des Geistes und des Bewusstseins und dessen Kräfte, vermag er keinerlei Beurteilung und Erkennung dieser Dinge zu verzeichnen.

35. It is this a form of subconscious telepathy, which, through the ignorant earthly human being, is not recognised as such because to him/her it lacks the knowledge about the interests of the spirit and the consciousness and its strengths, the human being is not able to register any judgement and reconnaissance of these things.

36. Es ist die unkontrollierte Bewusstseins-Kraft des Menschen der Erde sehr gross, durch diese er Erscheinungen zu erzeugen vermag, denen er falsche Werte beimisst, so auch in die Erscheinungen ektoplasmischer Formen, die, durch seine eigene Einbildungskraft erzeugt, sich materialisieren, die aber nichts anderes sind ais Kräfteverdichtungen verschiedenster Formen, je bildlich geartet nach den Wunschvorstellungen des Mediums oder der Seanceteilnehmer.

36. The uncontrolled consciousness strengths of the human being of the Earth is very great, through it the human being is able to produce manifestations to which he attaches false values, so also in the appearances of ectoplasmic forms, which materialise created through his/hers own power of imagination, which, however, are nothing else than the condensation of various different compressed forces, ever pictorially disposed after the wishful thinking of the medium or from the thinking of the participant of the séance.

37. Also sind sie in den meisten Erscheinungsformen auch nur Betrug oder Selbstbetrug oder aber Halluzinationen oder gewaltsam erzwungene Erscheinungsformen unkontrollierbarer und dem Erdenmenschen unbekannter bewusstseinsmassiger Kräfte.

37. Therefore they are also only fraud or self-deception in most manifestations or else hallucinations or violently forced uncontrollable forms of manifestations and the unknown consciousness-related strengths of the human beings of the Earth.

38. Dies, Mensch der Erde, ist die Beantwortung deiner Frage nach dem Für und Wider des Kontaktes mit Lebensformen jenseitiger Natur, die da sind die Geistformen Verstorbener nach erdenmenschlichen Werten.

38. This, human beings of the Earth, is the reply to your question about the pros and cons of the contact with life-forms of the next world nature, which are there the spirit-forms of the deceased in accordance with the values of the human beings of the Earth.

39. Mögest du dich, Mensch der Erde, nach dieser Belehrung richten, so du dich nicht hemmest in deiner Evolution, denn noch bedeuten diese Belange für dich Gefahr, da du noch nicht wissend bist im Belange um die grosse Wahrheit und durch ein Tun der Anrufung und Beschwörung angeblicher jenseitiger Kräfte im Unverstehen Unheil anrichtest und irrealen Lehren anheimfallst.

39. May you turn yourself, human being of the Earth, towards this instruction, then you do not impede yourself in your evolution, because these concerns still mean danger for you since you are not yet knowledgeable in the concerns about the big truth and through an act of invocation and conjuration of alleged forces of the next world falling victim in the unrealized harm and of unreal teachings.

Please note: This is a Non-Official Translation and it may contain errors. Article faithfully translated into English language from German language by José Barreto Silva – Brazil - Sunday, March 8th, 2009 02:26

***Note by the translator J.B.S:

This translation above is dedicated mainly to the so called 'channelers' or 'Mediuns', for them to learn to be more wise and not self-deluded ones being themselves the own victims of harm and of their own unreal, wrong and deceitful teachings of lies.
von Goethe

Schantz

Post Number: 29
Posted on Sunday, March 08, 2009 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jose,

The difficult task you perform in providing us with these translations is very much appreciated. I didn't notice the Arahat misspelling until you mentioned the error.

Thanks to everyone for sharing your translated work with the forum. Even the small translations are very valuable as Robjna recently provided.

Jbarreto

Post Number: 11
Posted on Sunday, March 08, 2009 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

Now this below is one more short and very informative message from Petale received by Edward Albert Meier.

A Prevision...dedicated to Vatican/Rome.

Read it please to understand.

Bitte nehmen Sie zur Kenntnis, dass dies unten eine nicht offiziell anerkannte Übersetzung ist und Fehler enthalten kann. Originalgetreue Artikel Übersetzung in die englische Sprache aus der deutschen Sprache von José Barreto Silva
Brasilien - Sonntag 8. März 2009 15:00 Uhr.

Please note: This below is a Non-Official Translation and it may contain errors. Article faithfully translated into English language from German language by José Barreto Silva – Brazil - Sunday, March 8th, 2009 15:00 PM

PETALE-Botschaften

Messages from PETALE

Telepathisch empfangen aus der PETALE-Geistesebene durch

'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier'

Telepathically received from the PETALE spiritual plane through

'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier'

Mittwoch, 15. September 1976, 18.04 Uhr

Wednesday, September 15th 1976, 18.04 PM

"Billy" Eduard Albert Meier

Die Erde sehr böse aufbäumend, grollend erbebt,

The Earth very badly writhing in pain, rebelly rumbles,

und rundum in den Landen der Tod sich erhebt.

and all around into the lands the death itself raises.

Das Stiefelland, es wird sehr stark todbetroffen,

The country of the Boot, it becomes very strongly affected by death,

weil Menschen dort gutgläubig dem Papste hoffen

because there the human beings, credulously, trusts in the Pope,

Ihre Irrglauben werden ihnen nun zum Verderben;

Their erroneous beliefs now becomes into the downfall for them;

ihre Schuld, dass Italien so liegt in Scherben,

their guilt, that Italy thus lies into broken pieces,

dass das Land zerreisst und es im Meere versinkt,

that the country tears and it sinks in the sea,

und die Verwesung des Lebens zum Himmel erstinkt.

and the (smell of) putrefaction of the life suffocates up to the sky.

Italien, das Land der sich Schöpfung Nennenden,

Italy, the country that names itself Creation,

wird nun endgültig ins elende Verderben rennen,

will now definitely run into dreadfully ruin,

Italy Boot

denn der Schaft und Stiefel versinken im Meer,

because the leg and boot sink in the sea,

und das Meer wird vom Leben und vom Lande leer.

and the sea becomes vacant of the life and of the country.

flood

Die Küsten des Meeres steigen hoch an zum Berge,

The coasts of the ocean rise highly up to the mountains,

und der Sterbende, er bedarf nicht mehr der Särge,

and the dying, they do not need the coffins any more,

denn die Fluten selbst sind nun Sarg und Grab,

because now the floods are itself coffin and grave,

und die Wasserviecher, die finden reichlich Lab.

and the water creatures, those ones find plenty of rennet.

Es wird das Gebirge des Nordens die Grenze sein,

The mountains of the north will be the limit,

wenn im Süden die Menschen sterbend laut schrein.

when in the south the dying humans scream aloud.

Gedenke, oh Mensch, daran du selbst trägst Schuld,

Remember, Oh humans, you yourself carry the guilt for it,

und die Natur hatte viel zu lange mit dir Geduld;

and the Nature had much patience with you too long;

ah nun aber schlägt sie hart zu und zerstört dich,}}

ah, however, she now hits you hard, and destroys you,

mit Todgrauen und mit Schmerzen sehr fürchterlich.

with death horror and with pains very terrifying.

Der Ausgang des Bösen, such ihn, er liegt in Rom,

The starting point of this evil, search for it, it lies in Rome,

Vatican...

unter den Dächern des todmordenden Vatikanen-Dom;

under the roofs of the death-killing Vatican cathedral;

dort lieget die grösste Schuld aller Zerstörung;

there lies the greatest guilt of all
destruction;

consider therefore human beings, this wise advice.

Hints by the translator of the message from Petale above for the curious eyes and for the searching minds of this world. All the subjects are related and are mentioned in other True messages in german language given by the Prophet Edward Albert Meier - also know as Billy Meier.

Join then the pieces together....

Please, visit the website below. There one can see the sismic monitoring of the Vesuvius Volcano in real time.

The Vesuvius Observatory

http://www.ov.ingv.it/index_eng.htm

http://www.ov.ingv.it/index_eng.htm

Segnali sismici in tempo reale Centro di monitoraggio OV-INGV

Segnali sismici della rete a larga banda INGV

Center OV-INGV for the monitoring Seismic signals in real time.

Seismic signals for wideband network INGV

The Vesuvius Observatory, Naples Section of the National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology (INGV) is a public sector scientific institute, active in geophysics and volcanology research, and the monitoring of volcanoes. The Vesuvius Observatory is responsible for monitoring the active volcanic areas of Campania (Vesuvius, the Phlegrean Fields "Campi Flegrei" and Ischia). It receives finance from the Ministery of University Education and Scientific Research (MIUR) and the Department of Civil Protection.

Le informazioni contenute in queste pagine sono garantite dal lavoro del personale precario e non precario dell'Osservatorio Vesuviano (INGV). La mancanza del supporto dei precari comprometterebbe molte delle attività svolte per il monitoraggio dei vulcani e dei terremoti.

English translation below made by J.B.S

The information contained in these pages are guaranteed by the work of temporary and non temporary personnel of the Vesuvian Observatory (INGV). The lack of support of the temporary ones would jeopardize very much the activities developed for the monitoring of the volcanoes and the earthquakes.

HotVesuvius
A bed of Hot Magma and melt stinking sulphur is boiling hot awaiting for the day of your final end...

The True Prophet Edward Albert Meier never lies. Period.!

Dedicated to the most negatively evil place on Earth...Vatican/Rome...

To close...

These quotations below are also related to Real Truth.

“…In the dream wonderland, however, the king is still awaiting the day, that will once come, when the stars fall upon the earth and the sun darkens, through which men shall become good again and turn away from the priests, back to truth and wisdom, and through which they will then dream again and be able to see the most marvelous things and also be peaceful and loving. ... (Die Märchenprinzessin von Prophet Billy Meier )

"…Im Traummärchenland aber wartet noch immer der König, dass einst der Tag kommen wird, wo die Sterne auf die Erde fallen und die Sonne sich verfinstert, wodurch die Menschen wieder gut werden sollen und sich von den Priestern abwenden, wieder der Wahrheit und der Weisheit zu, wodurch sie dann wieder träumen und dadurch die allerschönsten Dinge sehen können und auch friedlich und liebvoll werden. ..." (The Fairy-Tale Princess by the Prophet Billy Meier)

"Nur Fakten der Wahrheit können Fakten der Weisheit sein, nichts sonst aber, das darunter eingeordnet wird." von Leben im Geistigen und Physischen - Billy Meier

“Only facts of truth can be facts of truth, and only facts of truth can be facts of wisdom. Nothing else can be integrated into it.” from Life in the Spiritual and Physical – Billy Meier."
von Goethe

Jbarreto

Posted on Sunday, March 08, 2009 - 02:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

Please,

At the translation MESSAGES FROM PETALE above, at the last line of the message, (consider therefore human beings, this wise advice.) the following respective original text in German language, as shown below, was missing and shall be considered right above the translated text in the English language.

Ref:
Jbarreto

bedenket daher, Menschen, dieser weisen Belehrung.

consider therefore human beings, this wise advice.

Salome always
José Barreto Silva
von Goethe

Scott

Post Number: 1712
Posted on Monday, March 09, 2009 - 01:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jose,

Did this "Message from Petale" originate from the book "Prophetien"? If so please mention the source which would be helpful to those who are not familiar with the text.

Thanks
Scott

Earthling

Post Number: 212
Posted on Monday, March 09, 2009 - 03:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't remember how I came across this translator of some of the contact notes. Whether it was through this forum or whether it was through my own internet search. He or she readily admits they are unofficial translations but his work seems quite good as far as I can tell.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=386805075

Jbarreto

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, March 09, 2009 - 04:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott you said:

Jose,

Did this "Message from Petale" originate from the book "Prophetien"? If so please mention the source which would be helpful to those who are not familiar with the text.

Yes it is an excerpt from the book "Prophetien" which used to be in the Book Section of the Figu Shop. It is not there anymore. This original excerpt was taken from the sample in PDF which downloadable there before.

Thank you for asking. Anyway the message translated above will land in the frontyard of the Big Heads concerned. At this time it already has reached the targeted ones...

Thank you for asking dear friend Scott.

José Barreto Silva
Salome always

more to come...

Now I will take a rest.

Thanks Jose, I think the Book is still available http://shop.figu.org/product_info.php?cPath=21_25&products_id=38,yes please lay your head down-Thanks for your efforts :-)
von Goethe

Creational

Post Number: 227
Posted on Monday, March 09, 2009 - 05:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear José Barreto Silva,

English is my second language also; and I catch myself making a lot of these errors all the time. But this should never discourage us to continue our dedication to what we found here.

Additionally, with the caliber and speed of all the many incredibly helpful translations of yours, I am surprised how little mistakes exist within your work. Your tiny error is not even noticeable.

Translation is indeed a very difficult task and needs at least one or two person to proofread and you have done this all on your own; especially from one foreign language to another foreign language. I am personally proud of you.

Isn’t it fascinating to note the type of personalities that are attracted to Meier’s material such as yourself? The majority of which are self motivated, self educated, truth seeker, researcher, logical and reasonable type of people.

Indeed, you are among the right type of company here and are warmly welcomed.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Scott

Post Number: 1713
Posted on Monday, March 09, 2009 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila,

While I hope it is ok with Jose, he used to go by the name of Der_beobachter. He has numerous translations posted on this website. While I couldn't get the search function to locate them very easily, you might do a manual search to locate them.

Scott

Creational

Post Number: 229
Posted on Monday, March 09, 2009 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

Good day. Thanks again for leading me to the right direction. I will gladly search for the translations.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page