Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 10, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Religion/Relegeon as discussed in FIGU material » Archive through January 10, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Verlanis

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2012 - 12:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

These subjects are covered very early in Billy's experience. Asket's Explanations. Christ is an English transliteration from Christos which means "anointed one"; a title and nothing more. John's Revelation is nothing I am versed on, but it is currently being used as a script to fool the dogmatics of the christianity, and other such systems.
Blessed be those who watch and those who turn the key.
I will contribute in the way I can. My goal is to help in all areas that I can. I will think, and I will develope. Truth is to be discovered and explored.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 587
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2012 - 01:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Michael,

> As I point out in our new film, EVERY religion rests on the illogical, inadmissible premise (in a court room or…kindergarten) that "What's in this book is true…because this book says it's true."! If you can gently pose the question(s) regarding WHY they believe what they believe, and ask if there's anything else besides "because it's the word of God" in a book that has zero substantiation for its god, its actual authors, etc., except that people choose to accept this particular book (when there are quite a few books, religions and gods) you may enjoy the display of illogic, mental meltdown, etc. that follows. I don't let go of this crucial point if/when I engage in discussions about people's precious "beliefs". And, rather than follow the old nonsense about "respecting people's beliefs", I acknowledge that while I respect people (unless they give me clear evidence as to why I shouldn't) I couldn't give a lesser care about ANYONE'S beliefs…including my own.

See also: http://www.theyfly.com/PDF/The%20Fatal%20Flaws%20of%20Faith.pdf

Corey

Post Number: 313
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2012 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

my 2 cents:

1. Invented. There is no heaven or hell, except for the ones you create for yourself in your Psyche. Many of the older prophets were falsely accused of doing the devil's work.

2. Semjase mentioned to Billy early on in the notes of the "Anti-Christ Time" that Earth humans will finally start to turn their back on religion madness and make some progress/development.

7. Contact 45 (lines 141-158) briefly mentions the number 666, and Semjase ties it into religion, the Anti Logos and the symbol of WUV (world environmental pollution). Anti Logos are the religious and political leaders who are unreal, destroy and the untruth. Billy described the Anti-Logos in the answers section as "a term for all those religious forces/organizations etc. that are fighting against logic and truth." WUV is the negative embodiment of the negative things we will have to face in the future, world pollution, overpopulation, war, destruction, environmental disasters, etc. There are also brief mentions of 666 tied into the Anti-Logos in Billy's book "prophecies and predictions" (available only in German) where he wrote down transmissions from Petale.

As Verlanis said Christ is the translation for the term "Christos". This falsification for Jmmanuel started when Jmmanuel was still alive right before crucifiction. New TJ 26:29-44 mentions that Jmmanuel confronted the man named Saulus, who had dealings with Judas Ishariot (betrayer of Jmmanuel) and said Jmmanuel said he should call him "Paulus" for changing his name to "Jesus Christos", that distortion goes back a long time.

Overall I would say these myth's originate with both the Bafath, and also our Earth human ancestors who maliciously altered, slandered, invented, and distorted earlier Prophets teachings and then came up with the Bible, which in turn was used to subjegate almost the entire planet.

Nowadays all kinds of people try and decode the Bible, and many reap tons of money selling books and the like, selling more myths from myths.

-as I side note, I don't know what you are doing on that other forums. Billy advises not to argue with Christians because it is illogical and unproductive. If you are offering any form of truth on those NDE forums, all your really doing is throwing pearls before the swine, which is also not recommended.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Ferbon

Post Number: 122
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2012 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey

Could you post the link to where it says that throwing pearls before swine is not recommended?

Salome

Scott

Post Number: 2331
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2012 - 09:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon,

Chapter 7, line 9 from the Talmud of Jmmanuel (3rd Edition) states the following: "You shall not give sacred things to the dogs, nor throw your pearls before the swine, lest they trample them with their feet and turn on you and tear you apart."

(Message edited by scott on November 02, 2012)

Edward

Post Number: 2563
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2012 - 02:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert....

Your list, is in most cases conjured up by Ignorant humans as well as the
predecessors of the Giza Boys, Ashtar Sheran(with his Christian oriented
indoctrination schemes), and other Ischfschs of the past, etc.

THEY, just kept on coming and Manipulating those Low Evolved primitive humans
of Earth. In those day, you could tell a human ANYTHING...and (s)he would
accept it!! That is HOW Ignorant humans were back than.

And, Verlanis....mentioning - Christos which means "anointed one" - is from
the Greek Latin word.

Christos the "anointed one", is: Anointing with BLOOD of Babies and Young
Virgins; which is a Black Mis Ritual! Which belongs to an ancient old Rite
Ritual, conducted by the early Christosians, whom were DARK Forces idolizers,
as to what I know, from my own studies. They tried to incorporate themselves
anywhere they could to obtain POWER, over humans. So, they go a long ways
back into MAN's history.

So, it is not a so-called 'coincidence'...that the Christians shed, so much
BLOOD, everywhere....they went/came!

If you utilize the Search Engine, you will know more?

This, and others you asked were discussed in the past, here.

Edward.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 196
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2012 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What I was searching for was a direct and simple statement about the Antichrist. Does the Meier material ever talk about this figure, except to say that the rise of such a person is a myth and does not correspond in any way to what paths our future holds?

I ask this because there are some people who will grasp at the slightest of straws regarding the Messianic prophecies of the Antichrist, Jesus, and the Rapture. Is there any such public figure or scenario in the cards?

I would much appreciate your help with this.
Use simple, direct statements.
Definitive.
With references if possible.

Formulate the final word.
Life

Ferbon

Post Number: 127
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2012 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert

Sometimes it is easier to address such questions if you write what you already know about the subject.

Salome

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 441
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2012 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember that Billy and Semjase discussed the subject of the anti-christ, 666 and other related things.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_045#section_2

9.1 Anti-Christ

Age of Aquarius / "Anti-Christ" Age - defined - 39.245-247

The prophesized End-Times or the time of the anti-Christ, is actually when earthly humans will release themselves from their religious delusions and turn towards truth once again. This time is connected to the Age of Aquarius. The End-Times has already begun with the passage from the first half into the second half of this Age. The catastrophes that were prophesized by all of the prophets, as well as Jmmanuel, of great confusion, mass murders, religious and political wars, the degeneration of humanity, and the evils of the last centuries will surely come to pass with even heavier events that are still to come. http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Chapter_9_-_RELIGION

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Edward

Post Number: 2571
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2012 - 02:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert....

Eddiemartin, gives some interesting links.

Anti-Christ, is NO human figure or the likes, as portrayed in some Biblical
Doomsday scenarios; or whatever.

Anti-Christ, is also an alteration conducted by the Jewish self-proclaimed
priests, as I understood.

THEY, altered the Anti-logos(= Anti-Logic/Creation) into Anti-Christ, due, to
the Judeo Christian influence of destruction all over our planet. THEY, did
not want to acknowledge this fact of Truth, which was ALREADY...Predicted(in
the Future scriptures/scrolls), and that THEY played a great role (and their
Cult Religion) within this destruction scenario. [So: THEY were trying to
Erase....THEIR tracks, so to speak]

For further insight, would be best to utilize the Search Engine, if you
please?

Edward.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 202
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 06:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the links. Semjase's explanation in CR#45 is still abit ambiguous for me. What I made out is that there has been a person who was manipulated and deliberately named by Kabbalists in an attempt to generate an AntiChrist, but that the man who was so named did not assume the AntiChrist demeanor for it wasn't in his heart. He has since died. Am I correct in this?

Mixed in with this is mention of an extraterrestrial who also assumed the Kabbalistic name and trappings of the AntiChrist. Was this one of the Bafath, since removed from Earth?
Life

Smukhuti

Post Number: 651
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2012 - 09:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And even more on mother Teresa here
Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it - Rabindranath Tagore

Smukhuti

Post Number: 652
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2012 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

More on the "real" mother Teresa discussed in the 543rd contact.
Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it - Rabindranath Tagore

Ferbon

Post Number: 175
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 08:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am wondering what measures are presently being taken to prevent Billy's work from falsification?

Salome

Edward

Post Number: 2630
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 02:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ferbon....

The last Christian(F) mentioned, is, the way all is going, there is no more
possibility, the materials being falsified as it has in the past.

Take heed, that Man today, is much more Evolved...in his reading and writing,
and Thinking...than, thousands of years ago; then, in his primitive state;
and no more, Iscfisch influences or the likes to assist in falsifications as
did with the Nomad/Gypsy tribe later called the Hebreaons and the later the
Jews/Christians, to be.

Edward.

Ferbon

Post Number: 180
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 06:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward
thanks...I indeed may have missed the fact that we no longer live two thousand years ago. Clearly you misinterpreted Christian's words with which I am not familiar, but logically they could not be addressed in such a banal manner as you present them. Do you have a link to such statement from Christian ?
Salome

Edward

Post Number: 2632
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2012 - 02:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon....

It has ben discussed in the past.

For more details please utilize....the Search Engine.

Edward.

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 118
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2012 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone;

I was scanning through one of my books the other day and re-read an essay by Leo Tolstoy, where he had the following to say about the nature of religion. This is from his essay, entitled 'What is Religion, and Wherein Lies Its Essence?', as translated by Aylmer Maude and published by Random House in 1964 for the Modern Library:

"True religion is a relation, accordant with reason and knowledge, which man establishes with the infinite life surrounding him, and it is such as binds his life to that infinity and guides his conduct." - pg. 54

The rest of the essay is also quite interesting, and well worth reading for those who have the time. I think the way Tolstoy defined 'true religion' is very much in tune with what Billy has written about the nature of religion vs. the nature of relegeon. Tolstoy also wrote an essay entitled 'Why Do Men Stupefy Themselves?' addressing his observations about why humans use mind-altering and intoxicating substances (alcohol, opium, psychoactive muchrooms, tobacco, hash, etc.) -- another fantastic essay, and one where he actually speaks about the spirit, albeit somewhat indirectly.

Peace;

- Gaia

Ramirez

Post Number: 792
Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 04:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Tolstoy also wrote an essay entitled 'Why Do Men Stupefy Themselves?' addressing his observations about why humans use mind-altering and intoxicating substances (alcohol, opium, psychoactive muchrooms, tobacco, hash, etc.) -- another fantastic essay, and one where he actually speaks about the spirit, albeit somewhat indirectly."

If information regarding that aspect of experience and possibility is sought and of interest the many works of Terence McKenna offer far more detail and analysis than Tolstoy plus you would do well with Rick Strassman however when it comes to "additives" which promote inspiration I think Billy Meier limits himself to coffee for gaining a reach into .... the usually unknown which becomes known and after 27,000 pages it appears he has mastered the technique pretty well so as a result his writings make a lot more sense than others in circulation.
Cheers.

Ramirez

Post Number: 798
Posted on Sunday, January 06, 2013 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's a Youtube find.

Sam Harris reply during a debate on religion.
Only 11 minutes and .... can you find any error with his rationale ?

Brief, compelling and logical though with a logic which falls on many deaf ears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcO4TnrskE0
Cheers.

Blake_p

Post Number: 66
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,

That is a nice find, his logic is intellectually pristine but also could be understood by a lehman with just the most basic logic and rational. Sounds like many speeches i have had with people to no avail, kind of like smashing your head against a brick wall repeatedly just to find a way through to the other side. I also like his not so subtle sarcasm.

Ramirez

Post Number: 799
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 04:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Blake_p

Sam Harris along with Christopher Hitchens have led the way though off course our own Mr Meier has contributed a not so unsubstantial part.

Yes, its so obvious as is this question sure to have the hillbilly geniuses scratch

Adam and Eve had 2 sons Cain and Abel .... so how did the human race continue to propagate from there ?
Cheers.

Blake_p

Post Number: 68
Posted on Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez;

Nice one, Well i guess if a Talking snake can convince Eve to eat some magic fruit off a forbidden tree and release all the evil in the world and in turn i guess the universe,then i suppose two men,brothers at that, could somehow start having incestuous children to populate the world. Disturbing to think about, earth sure was a magical place back in the day, maybe we just need to find the ring of power and destroy it,then all will be right again.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page