Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

The Way to Live

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » The Way to Live/Die Art zu leben » The Way to Live « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 17, 2016Corey23 01-17-16  01:20 am
Archive through February 06, 2016Justsayno23 02-06-16  08:04 am
Archive through March 10, 2016Eddieamartin23 03-10-16  03:30 pm
Archive through July 18, 2017Msmichelle23 07-18-17  08:07 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Msmichelle

Post Number: 375
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I finished reading this book through and through for the first time and I'm about to reread it...... what I'm doing on a daily basis is absorbing the material and incorporating the material into my life experiences..... I noticed that I'm a bit more calm and relax
MsMichelle

Tom

Post Number: 52
Posted on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 04:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On page 264 of The Way to Live, the English translation reads, " But not only that, because the influences, which call fourth changes, are themselves changeable and transitory, so it also becomes clearly apparent here that neither here nor anywhere does there exist something solid and lasting on which the human being could rely, because basically everything and anything in the entire realm of the Creation is changeable and transitory"
Could it not be said that the Laws and Recommendations of the Creation are fixed in their function?
Tom.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 815
Posted on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 05:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tom, regarding your post #52.

Isn't your question out of context?

The verse isn't speaking about creational laws and recommendations.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Historeed

Post Number: 157
Posted on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 05:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tom,

I think Billy is referring to the fact that everything in the universe is in a constant state of becoming & passing away / change / evolution.
Matthew Reed

Kenneth

Post Number: 754
Posted on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I moved this from “The Spiritual Teaching: Consciousness Abilities/Powers” to “The Way to Live” as it seemed more appropriate?

As a follow up: The trip to the Lesser Antilles was very productive; met with my friend and presented Billy’s book, “The Way to Live”. After proper greetings my friend Elmira immediately unwrapped the gift and said, “Is this book truly written by Billy?” Indeed it is I said, and showed her the first page, “by von “Billy” Eduard Albert Meier”. She was so excited and held the book to her heart and gave repeated thanks. She reads and speaks fluent German, but a medium-heavy accent in English. The shipping cost to this area of the world can be very expensive.

Much of what she has been reading about Billy’s prophecies and predictions, to include Michael Horn’s They Fly blogs forwarded to her (with MH’s consent); she has seen with her own eyes, which is why she moved her two children from the Dutch Netherlands cultural area to the Dutch Island of St. Maarten.

She has her own business by providing topical activities throughout all of the Antilles islands. She started reading “The Way to Live” that evening. She is not religious and very aware of the spiritual teaching. We were able to talk in length about Billy’s books, “The Way to Live”, “Might of the Thoughts” and “The Psyche”; AND . . . , I had the “Decalogue / Dodecalogue waiting for me when I returned.

It appears that I got out of the Lessor Antilles just in time due to the now category 5 hurricane Irma.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Imaginosdesdinova

Post Number: 30
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 01:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tom... I asked Eduard similar Q some time ago maybe his answer will help.

If there was beginning and there will never be an end and everything is constantly evolving... since there will be no end absolute perfection will never be achieved, how come there are constant things in our Creation which will never change such as Creative commandments and recommendations?
Thank you.
Salome,
Ervin

Viewed from a human being’s standpoint, everything that is logical remains. The rest (what is not logical) is constantly developed (weiterentwickeln und fortentwickeln). Knowledge and wisdom can be further-developed into all eternity.
As soon as a process has started, it leads endlessly further (unendlich weiter). An example: When the human being starts thinking, it (thinking) goes on and on, endlessly, during his entire life.
Another example: The necessity that the human being has to breathe is a logical fact, it’s a constant that must not evolve.
The same principle happens/exists within Creation.

Kenneth

Post Number: 763
Posted on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy’s book, “The Way to Live”; this was a gift to a friend in the Lesser Antilles (St. Maarten); I was able to get out just days before the Category 5 Hurricane Irma hit the 37 square mile (95 sq. km) island.

My fiend also lost everything; home destroyed including her place of work. Through the sustained 185 MPH (295 km/h) winds, gusting to 225 MPH (362 km/h) everything was lost except for one item; her book, “The Way to Live” was found in a pile of rubble which survived the largest hurricane on record for that area. She was so excited with the only item that survived, she had a difficult time putting it into words.

“Life and death are firmly determined, but the human being himself/herself determines the way of life and life-wise as well as progress of the evolution, therefore he himself/she herself is also the smith of his/her destiny, his/her good fortune, the love and harmony.” She kept her book in the white mailing package.

Pg 176, Verse 227, TWtL; BEAM

Kenneth

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page