Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Andrew's Book Club

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Andrew's Book Club « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 23, 2008J_rod723 03-23-08  09:24 pm
Archive through May 07, 2008Matthew_deagle23 05-07-08  09:26 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

A place to recommend books to read, with a brief personal summary.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jonas

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, May 07, 2008 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Go easy on Randy maybe what you say is correct)

But he appeared to do quite a bit of work in a fashion that would make people interested. Nobody here is better than him. We've been mis guided for thousands of years and Randy Winters is the only one profiting from this.I don't think so. You should look at the greedy and pity them.So please don't blame anyone for behavior unbecoming just consider them as spiritually challenged. We all know who is to blame and we are part of it because of our genetics.So everyone here even Billy has the sickness handed down from our lustful demonic ET posible rapist forefathers. Just remember its pointless getting upset over these people or bad mouthing them because them as well as us for that matter, in 5 - 10 decades every one in this forum will be dead along with the profit makers . But I can understand your jealousy of some guy making enough money to go to switzerland as one of his places to visit, then come back and make a truckload of cash. the guy must be worth big bucks.
As the song goes we didn't start the fire: remember that >

salomee

Scott

Post Number: 1465
Posted on Wednesday, May 07, 2008 - 11:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please let's get back to the topic heading.

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 121
Posted on Wednesday, May 07, 2008 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonas,

I agree with Scott that this topic is out-of-context.

However, for the sake of the persons on this forum, and not for my own ego, I must have the last word on this matter:

Perhaps I would 'go easy on' Randy Winters if he cleaned up his act.

I don't have my contact notes on hand at the moment, so I cannot quote the German directly, but Dyson once published information about Randy Winters on his website, which is available to anyone who wants to read it:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/meier/gaiaguys/RW.index.htm

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/meier/gaiaguys/randywinters.htm

Furthermore, everyone who happens to tie Billy's information somehow into their profit-making and/or propaganda schemes is not immediately to be praised as helping Billy's Mission. For instance, can anyone -really- say that the following character from YouTube is doing anything but heinously distorting and infiltrating the true message?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ashatur?ob=1

This 'Guru' m!#$!@#$#@er should get at least someone's blood boiling, and perhaps arouse the recognition that there -are- in fact a great number of extant enemies of Billy Meier active, who do not respect his mission and his work as universally valuable and benefitial to terrestrial humanity.

Whether Randy Winters himself is of that sort, or simply doesn't recognise the true weight of what Billy's mission is, is for each individual to decide, hopefully employing logic, and not superficial impressions, in the process. (Honestly, he might just be uninformed or short-sighted in this regard, and thus more concerned with his own image than with the truth.)

Salome,

- Matthew

Jonas

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 05:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mathew I love you your a great guy but one book you should read is by Ekhart Tole (check spelling)

He talks about creation and shows you how to use it in your daily life and how to adjust you consciencness . the book is called "A new Earth"
it is as if he read all Billys notes and made a path .
I can't read and write german and I don't intend to not in this life anway. Billy has set the mission in motion. The human race is to blame to some degree but some degree is fault of the E.T.s . As far as I know as fact I'm an other blade of grass in the feild. They picked Billy out as you would a good piece of fruit in the market or the best tyre in a junk shop. To the peadiens we are just decoration on the earth some going bad some are still alright. The new Earth by Ekhart Tole will put you back on track. Also regardless what the human race has done to the earth and each other the E.T.s started it full stop. So don't blame anyone for doing what has built our world for the last 2000+ years . Thats right it is built on Greed and power( empires built and destroyed). When you defame anyone with anger and hatred as I believe Billy himself has done(over randy and winters getting his info wrong) your turning the mission into a cult. First bad mouthing then 100 years later you might be Killing people because what Billy has written from the ( we will never get it right and so smart iswhes) Billy presented the truth according to the pleadiens don't look to them or Billy for salvation as it will be fatal for you. Plus all the books will send you broke.
Just think about it through all billy's work all involvement of the pleadiens and airiens have caused a demise and death and destruction to the human race. Every time the E.T.s caused the trouble. No offence you are starting to sound like a Nazi fanatic. I personally think you are overly passionate. Keep it together forget about Randy yourself is what is important don't focus on anybody except yourself and your thoughts. After reading this you may hate me, but when those feelings stir just look at the on switch of the computor and study it with you whole mind and think only of the button nothing else and your ego anger hatred just goes.
salami
Take care Matt your OK

John from Australia but Maltese (the ones the Germans couldn't Kill)

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 122
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonas,

Well, unfortunately now you have trodden into the realm of being completely full of it.

Billy has never hatefully bad-mouthed anyone. He has simply stated the harsh truth, for the good of anyone who seeks after truth. No one who truly understands 'gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit' is going to murder someone for defaming Billy. What they will do is expose these liars for what they are.

Such hardly needs addressing, because of the obviousness of it, but that you would come on this forum and slander Billy, not even enticing or accusing his 'fans' themselves to stimulate something--just attacking the man who works so hard and so impeccably. You're a traitor to terrestrial humankind.

I think that all of the attacks on his mission need to stop now. They are mindless and pointless. The same goes for attacks from persons within 'the' O.T.O. or within the Thule Society, etc. The Bafath had a beef with Billy because he was competition in their eyes. At this point in history, though, Billy's teaching is the only feasible means by which the population of Earth will be educated and raised up from their state of ignorance and violence. There is no use in ruling the world if it's inhabited by a bunch of numbskulls. What kind of an Aeon would that be? An Aeon of cattle and stampedes, a lot of meaningless noise--not compatible at all with the mindset of the Aquarian Age.

When all of these imbeciles realise the importance of the spirit-teachings to the betterment of their lives as well as those of the population--perhaps then they will have a reason to want to control something or do some great work. Yet, perhaps, they will have to realise their inferiority and step aside to allow the true inheritors of power, the spiritually evolved, to take over where they have failed.

Another note to world-controlling mafiosos:

When you commit crimes, you have some immunity due to your control of the court system (with money, &c.)--but when you attack Billy's mission directly, you put yourself in his playing field, and set yourself up for competition with someone who in every wise outmatches you.

Anyone besmirching the occult by using what petty wisdom was borne by the Hebrews in an attempt to compete with and/or destroy the prophet of this time, does not deserve to live in society. They must be banished.

Salome,

- Matthew

J_rod7

Post Number: 190
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Matthew,

What you say is absolutely correct:
> "Anyone besmirching the occult by using what petty wisdom was borne by the Hebrews in an attempt to compete with and/or destroy the prophet of this time, does not deserve to live in society. They must be banished."

However, the only place I can think of large enough to "banish" all the criminals and reprobates is to Australia. Everyone else, move off.

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 409
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there matthew, no offense but what i think your doing is wrong... it seems like you are speaking on behalf of billy, or perhaps act like some kind of self-appointed guard of somekind.
why would you go on and drag the mafia into this?
scenario for you to ponder:
you warn the mafia...
"When you commit crimes, you have some immunity due to your control of the court system (with money, &c.)--but when you attack Billy's mission directly, you put yourself in his playing field, and set yourself up for competition with someone who in every wise outmatches you"

then some mafia member who either takes offense or gets paranoid, decides to go try and kill billy, either due to revenge or fear.

point being: you seem like a very intelligent person but just how deep was your thinking when posting this "warning"?

the thule from what i gather are a white supremacist group who have much spiritual knowledge and may or may not be able to use certain conciousness related powers...
why would you want to stir up the hornets nest?
are you able to accept the possible reality that awaits you outside the safety of this forum?

sorry moderators that my post does not relate to books you can email me and let me know where this post belongs if it does'nt fit here, and i'll re-post it in the appropriate spot.

Jonas

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The new Earth by Ekhart Tolle

Matt you should go into a local book shop and have a read of the 2nd chapter.

By the way I don't know Billy and , like everyone I meet I would have to talk to him to see if I would consider him a genuine man. I did not slander him several people have stated he became angry / George Green /winters but Under the presure he is under I don't blame him. Its like me stating that the FIGU website automatically send virus's and trojens. All I wanted to make you realise there are other people besides Billy that have the same Idea as Billy Re: Ekhart Tolle and even Caroline Corey. I don't know any thing about the energy these people explain. I'm trying to figure it out just like you . Yet you call me a traitor to terestial kind and you know as much as your profetic teacher about me NaDa. And just by going on what you wrote it appears you are defending him for some reason that I don't know. Because he is a man that oozes greatness to some extent. 1 point you should remember creation is the boss and regardless of all the complex writings all our paths are made from it the mission along with all the extra terestials is but a moment in time that will be gone for ever in time, even me I am just a spec of time that will disappear and our spirit with no recollection of
us will embrace time. So basically I will sterr clear of the mission because it is not really the only way just the same as creation I'm sure It didn't make Billy its representitive along with his fiasco allien friends that have triggered all the human upsets in time past. So If anyone has troden in it I believe they go by the name of FIGU organisation and members and don't get me wrong I believe all Billy's expirences are true to fact , but it all triggers another path that we don't know where it will lead and what effects it will have with all the best intentions. Just Remember one thing the best part of human kind is the earth man not the greed and hatred and lust for power that was bread into us by all the demonic ET's that landed here including ptath and his girly helper who injected some of the population with great advice 30,000 years to late by proping up a powerless man in the midst of powerful power hungry giants with armies and wealth. Thats were the teachings of the the man Billy fall apart it is all meaning less yes there are religions but no-one has a gun to your head (yet) telling you to follow them. But from your last comment it appears creation should have brought you here in the from of a brick wall

Jonas

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 08:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By the way I love you All but I wont disturb your teachings any more goodluck with the mission

I am truely not worthy of being apart of the forum while living in Australia and along with most of us here not worthy to put a constructive arguement across without being threatened were any harm would come to myself or who ever near me. You guys really no the way out of the cosmic reality. My account is closed as of to day so don't bother responding to me but feel free to chat amoung yourselves And don't forget to read the Ekhart Tolle book

Markc

Post Number: 632
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2008 - 01:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh Hey Jonas , noone hates you , or is mad at you .

But see here , I found a typo in one of your brief posts . It seems that you spelled WISHES kind of inside out .

Here it is , John : ( we will never get it right and so smart iswhes)

So don't think that you were being ignored , because I can learn something from anyone .

Take care , MC

Best WISHES to you !
Mark Campbell

Jamesm

Post Number: 64
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2008 - 01:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonas good luck my brother. No one here is perfect and those Plejaren certainly are not either.

We're all evolving towards the same goal; we're just walking along different pathways.

You'll always be welcome here if you're willing to be criticed as well as criticise others.

Kind regards
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Corey

Post Number: 37
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2008 - 05:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonas it's really up to you to decide your own realizations when dealing with something of the magnitude of Billy's teachings and how that possibly relates to the effort of someone making a decision themself. A religion may freely hand you over realizations in a debate but not always on here if you don't set a pace for yourself.

Corey
harmonisches Funktionieren zu lernen

Alan

Post Number: 202
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2008 - 06:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonas there's no need for you to take off like that just because your not up to scratch with the level that most people here are at. I'm far from their level like you too but I didn't go because I knew that everyones at different levels.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page