Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Consciousness Abilities/Powers

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Consciousness Abilities/Powers « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
"Telepathic" Communication & "Telekinesis"...Michael_horn337 12 08-19-22  07:19 pm
Archive through May 22, 2021Newinitiation23 05-22-21  11:36 am
Archive through September 03, 2020Joevicente23 09-03-20  07:31 am
Archive through August 28, 2020Phi_spiral23 08-28-20  07:19 am
Archive through January 24, 2020Eddieamartin23 01-24-20  09:31 am
Archive through July 17, 2019Jokubas_stalmokas23 07-17-19  11:27 pm
Archive through August 06, 2017Tyler23 08-06-17  09:41 am
Archive through March 03, 2017Tat_tvam_asi23 03-03-17  11:00 pm
Archive through October 14, 2016Billwilson1223 10-14-16  07:08 am
Archive through July 27, 2015Philoe5823 07-27-15  12:15 am
Archive through July 20, 2014Votan23 07-20-14  03:01 am
Archive through November 29, 2013Newinitiation23 11-29-13  05:47 pm
Archive through September 21, 2013Magic_pie23 09-21-13  11:17 am
Archive through September 05, 2012Jacob23 09-05-12  11:11 am
Archive through June 04, 2012Matt23 06-04-12  09:09 pm
Archive through May 09, 2012Memo0023 05-09-12  06:52 pm
Archive through April 07, 2012Ramirez23 04-07-12  05:18 am
Archive through January 07, 2012Eddieamartin23 01-07-12  03:17 pm
Archive through July 16, 2011Mahigitam23 07-16-11  11:28 pm
Archive through March 28, 2011Jacob23 03-28-11  01:24 am
Archive through January 20, 2011Ardie23 01-20-11  12:03 pm
Archive through January 15, 2011Eddieamartin23 01-15-11  07:45 am
Archive through January 10, 2011Jacob23 01-10-11  01:42 pm
Archive through September 07, 2010Hector23 09-07-10  04:15 am
Archive through July 21, 2010Smukhuti23 07-21-10  08:53 pm
Archive through April 09, 2010Ramirez23 04-09-10  09:42 am
Archive through December 20, 2009Silence23 12-20-09  02:10 pm
Archive through December 09, 2008Hector23 12-09-08  06:29 am
Archive through November 30, 2008Pathfinder23 11-30-08  05:14 am
Archive through October 26, 2008Scott23 10-26-08  01:10 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Nobody

Post Number: 24
Posted on Wednesday, June 30, 2021 - 06:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

High, I would l would really appreciate some advice. I was feeling pain in a part of my body, and I wished it would go away. I. Latter realized the pain weakness was gone. I was not sure what happened, but the pain never came back.

I know I was using my body’s self healing ability which what happens in “spiritual healing”. I would like to know how I harness these forces.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1356
Posted on Thursday, July 01, 2021 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Nobody,

After learning from the Goblet of the Truth, having recognized the creational regulation, after some cognitions I began to come to certain realizations.

Then the book Might Of The Thoughts offered contributing insights and explanations which expanded upon the things that I was learning (recognizing). After which, I decided upon the book Arahat Athersata, which again contributed to further understanding. Then, when studying the Goblet, the same things are now further expanded than before when I read them again.

Now I can stop my migraines within a few seconds. I have healed a few very minor injuries, so namely very minor pain related afflictions can be dealt with. There is more, but this should suffice.

Once people begin to realize how empowering the spiritual teaching is, they will flock to it and devour it as if with a great thirst and hunger.

I have already shown some good friends that their consciousness is capable of more than what they could ever have imagined.

Study the Goblet carefully from chapter 18 onwards. I mention chapter 18 (with only 7 verses) because this chapter requires careful consideration and contemplation. Especially when considering the consciousness powers and abilities, the Aquarian Age and the truthly responsibility and the thereby resulting sense of it.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1358
Posted on Thursday, July 01, 2021 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nobody, this article will be of interest to you, but to truly see the depths of it, I recommend the study of the Goblet of the Truth.

One of these should be it. Scott had shared it in an earlier thread.

https://drive.protonmail.com/urls/R5GDC22EHR#ouJhEsjyXLmT

file:///Users/heribertomartin/Downloads/Zeugenbuch%20(1).pdf

Hi Eddie,

Not sure what the second link was for, but it didn't work?

Thanks
Scott

(Message edited by scott on July 01, 2021)
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1359
Posted on Thursday, July 01, 2021 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, I wasn't sure which to post. The second link turned out to be what opened when I clicked on the first link (the one you posted) which I'm glad I searched for and found.
Salome,
Eddie

Nobody

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, July 01, 2021 - 06:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank for the advice. Do you have any recommendations for mediation exercises. Read about the liberation meditation, and I don’t quite understand it, could some explaine it how you perform it?

Nobody

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, July 03, 2021 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank for the advice. Do you have any recommendations for mediation exercises. Read about the liberation meditation, and I don’t quite understand it, could some explaine it how you perform it?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1395
Posted on Sunday, October 10, 2021 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re; Zafenatpaneach's inquiry (mystery) in CR 778

I think I solved the mystery through retrospect and the use of the consciousness for self healing of my own minor little injuries (and inabilities with the larger injuries).

As a true prophet, and in consideration of the new time and the cognitions to be gained therethrough and from the arduous study, the student of the creation-energy will awaken or cultivate, and come into the knowledge of the powers and abilities of the consciousness.

In order to make these powers and abilities become capabilities, the student of the teaching of the prophets will need to have an example, a true teacher which shows the way of the development of said consciousness powers and abilities.

It takes great love and personal sacrifice to be so selfless and considerate of others, that one would so subject himself and fight the inner nature to seek one's own comfort and success before others.

As I have read through the contacts, learning of Billy's accidents and injuries, considering all that he has said and done, in CR 778 I was finally able to realize and grow in my own cognitions regarding these powers and abilities of the consciousness to heal the body and psyche.

The lesson is a simple one, albeit requiring great sacrifice on Billy's part in order to lead and teach by example.

I cannot stress enough the importance of studying the Goblet Of The Truth sufficiently enough to gain the cognitions necessary, in order to awaken or cultivate the powers and abilities of the consciousness... which result, in the beginning, with a small spark of the energy and force, which must (or can) be continually increased in its frequency and potency through the continuous arduous study.

I lack the words to fully express or explain what Billy has done, by pure example and personal sacrifice, like a loving one teaching a child; Billy provided everyone who makes a bond with the Creation and its knowledge and wisdom and love, to be able to activate or cultivate their consciousness based powers and abilities and turn them into consciousness based capabilities.

What I realized from Billy as it pertains to the consciousness powers and abilities and their frequency and potency; "patience is a virtue" - "practice makes perfect" - "exercise builds strength" - "knowledge is power" - "the might of the thoughts" - "the all-mightiness of the creation-energy-form" - "nothing ventured, nothing gained".

From contact report 778
Zafenatpaneach:
That is just not it, and that's why it is – and it is really not appropriate that you refuse to listen to us now and then not to call up our conversation and not to want to write it down – because we now know that your health breakdown at that time was controlled by the same energies that are currently hindering you in your work at the computer and are also constantly attacking you in other ways. What happened to you with regard to the ponies, whereby your right shoulder was shattered in such a way that it could only have been made functional again through a lengthy operation and with new metal joints, was also due to the intervention of this energy. In the meantime, we have been able to fathom this unequivocally and thus without any doubt. By the way, it is incomprehensible to all of us how you were able to repair your shattered shoulder without the necessary operation in such a way that everything is obviously healed in such a way that there are obviously no disadvantages today. As we know from Ptaah, he has asked you several times how you managed to do this, but you have not told him anything about it. So now we ask you again how you were able to do this? It is simply incomprehensible to us, because you have achieved something that is also impossible for our understanding.
Salome,
Eddie

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1551
Posted on Sunday, October 10, 2021 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I posted in today's blog https://theyflyblog.com/?p=18979:

*NOTE TO THE PLEJAREN

He Did It with His Mind https://theyflyblog.com/2019/10/he-did-it-with-his-mind/

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1401
Posted on Saturday, October 16, 2021 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,
Indeed, Billy did it with his mind (power of the consciousness through the might of the thoughts).

To everyone,
What I referred to in my post titled; "Re; Zafenatpaneach's inquiry (mystery) in CR 778" is summed up in "Sfath's Explanations"

Sfath:
37. Hence, also do not use your powers of consciousness for official demonstrations, rather make use of them in your group, which will be established in 1975, only to provide evidence that the powers of the consciousness and the spirit can be used, and can therefore also be developed.

Source page:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Sfath%27s_Explanation
Salome,
Eddie

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2681
Posted on Monday, October 18, 2021 - 04:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie by which thoughts did you use to heal your minor injuries with as I've also had some minor success with healing my stomach ache in the past and made what was very heavy to lift much lighter just by using self suggestions.

I've also tried to punch a hole through the clouds by laser like focus and tremendous exertion which didn't come to fruition only to coincidently find out through the news that afternoon that at that particular time that I was doing it a very powerful, rogue and localised wind gust had wreaked havoc very nearby my residence that left a few houses damaged with trees falling on their roof tops and this was on a relatively clear and sunnny day with only a few minor clouds up and about without a breeze.

Matt lee

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1403
Posted on Monday, October 18, 2021 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Matt,

I have to be honest and admit, that at the beginning of my scrutiny of the Goblet, I thought I would be able to heal my migraines and other pains simply through the thoughts... that "it" was one and the same and therefore the means.... I was mistaken.

Prior to the cognitions, it was mainly a form of placebo effect which did have, at best, a temporary effect on my migraines and other similar pains, like when slamming a finger or dropping something on a toe.

It was only after I had gained certain cognitions, through a deliberate study, that 'something' happened within my own consciousness. Hence why I always suggest and encourage everyone to decide and make the effort to study the Goblet.

After the initial cognitions is when the consciousness was suddenly able to do some pretty impressive things... (Sincerely, it was actually at the infancy of said cognitions, so nothing of any sort of extraordinary and large expansion of depth of these cognitions).

I have to admit, the study & fathoming of the teaching of the prophets unlocks 'something' in the consciousness, then a certain amount of consciousness power becomes accessible. (people really need to try this for themselves!)

All it takes is the small amount of time required to move the knowledge gained from a cognition into a wisdom, this simply means (requires) the fathoming of the cognitions as they come along during (and especially) 'after' the study sessions, during the everyday life experience.
*Note: Christian Frehner had offered a great insight about how any form of activity, like walking, etc., is conducive and contributing to the fathoming and contemplating of cognitions.

I wish I could explain things in Billy's concise style and not need to ramble, but this is as concise as I can make it. Hope I can be helpful, I know what it means to suffer with pain and certain health issues and how empowering the teaching of the prophets is in this regard... remember this, the law of contrariness is our friend (and not a foe), as it pertains to health and pain of body and psyche.

Salome
Salome,
Eddie

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2683
Posted on Thursday, October 21, 2021 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could your martial arts have had anything to do with it Eddie seeing as you get use to dealing with pain all the time.
Whether from stretching your legs, being choke held from behind, tripping, providing resistence against another body, getting hit, repetitious jerky movements that strain the joints or blunt force trauma your mind and body naturally adapts by finding it's own ways in dealing with the pain.

Matt lee

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1407
Posted on Thursday, October 21, 2021 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

Here's the good news. The answer is no. It is exactly as I explained in my response to your inquiry.
Salome,
Eddie

Friteeucman

Post Number: 46
Posted on Thursday, December 02, 2021 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have reached the deduction that Billy’s computer problems can be traced back to the miss-using of abilities.

That is what I think. A friend showed me this...and I put two and two together as far as doing my own cognitions and argumentation.

He opened Pandora’s box to the Energies.

From Cr. 763:
(Billy)

“So I took the coin out again, and then my hand cramped up for maybe 15 or 20 seconds, with the coin bending severely in the way it used to when I foolishly allowed myself to do this consciously through my consciousness power.“

He must have been doing telekinesis coin tricks with his group.

From Sfath Explanations.

“Sfath:

37. Hence, also do not use your powers of consciousness for official demonstrations, rather make use of them in your group, which will be established in 1975, only to provide evidence that the powers of the consciousness and the spirit can be used, and can therefore also be developed.”

114. But never use your powers of consciousness and of the spirit in order to gain profit or in order to put yourself on show.

115. Because, if you do apply these powers - be told this another time - then they shall be, and are only permitted to be, used for the purposes of instruction or to helpfully stand by the human beings.

116. And if you should be asked to do such, then do not do it, because, otherwise, you would thereby evoke dangers through which your work and mission would be endangered.”

This falls under “pathological craving for might” in the sjmballjn book, p. 321.

Esp. for Billy.

We will use our gifts for Grace and Truth. The greatest gift we have is the power of example. That is what I think.

Is it possible to be humble and modest; as well also being exuberant and pearlescent?

Yes.

A sage of the ages. The Era of the Wise Ones.

Balance is key to all this. Divine Balance.

p. 175

Lyman t Urrke

-F.e.
rex resa: king of laughter, wisdom
XrMorphea
The one who dreams and shapes things to come
Harmony.Sustainability.Sovereignty...
-Ziffe a thire z da Ummi!

Friteeucman

Post Number: 47
Posted on Thursday, December 02, 2021 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lyman t Urkke, rather
rex resa: king of laughter, wisdom
XrMorphea
The one who dreams and shapes things to come
Harmony.Sustainability.Sovereignty...
-Ziffe a thire z da Ummi!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page