Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Consciousness Abilities/Powers

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Spiritual Teaching » Consciousness Abilities/Powers « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
"Telepathic" Communication & "Telekinesis"...Michaelhelfert313 11 10-13-14  09:19 pm
Archive through July 20, 2014Votan23 07-20-14  03:01 am
Archive through November 29, 2013Newinitiation23 11-29-13  05:47 pm
Archive through September 21, 2013Magic_pie23 09-21-13  11:17 am
Archive through September 05, 2012Jacob23 09-05-12  11:11 am
Archive through June 04, 2012Matt23 06-04-12  09:09 pm
Archive through May 09, 2012Memo0023 05-09-12  06:52 pm
Archive through April 07, 2012Ramirez23 04-07-12  05:18 am
Archive through January 07, 2012Eddieamartin23 01-07-12  03:17 pm
Archive through July 16, 2011Mahigitam23 07-16-11  11:28 pm
Archive through March 28, 2011Jacob23 03-28-11  01:24 am
Archive through January 20, 2011Ardie23 01-20-11  12:03 pm
Archive through January 15, 2011Eddieamartin23 01-15-11  07:45 am
Archive through January 10, 2011Jacob23 01-10-11  01:42 pm
Archive through September 07, 2010Hector23 09-07-10  04:15 am
Archive through July 21, 2010Smukhuti23 07-21-10  08:53 pm
Archive through April 09, 2010Ramirez23 04-09-10  09:42 am
Archive through December 20, 2009Silence23 12-20-09  02:10 pm
Archive through December 09, 2008Hector23 12-09-08  06:29 am
Archive through November 30, 2008Pathfinder23 11-30-08  05:14 am
Archive through October 26, 2008Scott23 10-26-08  01:10 pm
Archive through July 27, 2015Philoe5823 07-27-15  12:15 am
Archive through October 14, 2016Billwilson1223 10-14-16  07:08 am
Archive through March 03, 2017Tat_tvam_asi23 03-03-17  11:00 pm
Archive through August 06, 2017Tyler23 08-06-17  09:41 am
Archive through July 17, 2019Jokubas_stalmokas23 07-17-19  11:27 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Cpl

Post Number: 1137
Posted on Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Will,

Billy has said somewhere, unfortunately I do not remember exactly where, that our massive overpopulation has, among many other detriments, increased the number of migraines people experience. Also the increase in Wi Fi everywhere can do this. This increase in migraines and headaches has been growing it seems since the middle of the twentieth century and is now a fairly common malady. Hence there are many commercials for them, and with you suffering from headaches and/or migraines the adverts will stand out for you.

The mind and our common ego want to find significant things that make it feel alive, but we have to keep a proper perspective on these things, and research well to see whether what we are experiencing is just coincidence or something more. You could start, in this case, by contacting the company to see how many adverts it has on the TV stations you watch and how regularly; you'd ideally want a whole record of their advertising. At the same time keep a meticulous record -- written diary -- of all your headaches and migraines. If there are then only TV adverts on the days -- and almost every day -- that you have headaches, assuming you don't have them most days, then you could assume something strange is going on. I would guess, though, that the correlation over a reasonable period of time (like a few months) would unlikely be anything significant.

People get carried away with believing things are ultra significant all the time. I think this is likely due to our tendency to still be influenced by these non-rational assumptions that people "know are true" when they are just ideas or beliefs that seemed so significant that the person allowed themselves to be convinced that they were truths rather than the ideas or beliefs they were. Our species has been programmed via manipulative religions and philosophies with this standard MO for thousands of years, which makes it a pattern we tend to fall into and which we need to be ever vigilant against. As you study Billy's materials you will find he covers this.

Having said that, strange things do happen, the causes of which we have yet to learn and understand. Sometimes, apparent strange coincidences have certain frequency-like causes behind them. For instance two musicians come up with an almost identical song independently, and each accuses the other of copying, when in fact they have both tuned into a frequency where the tune or melody exits and so both bring it out independently and originally. Michael Jackson was a famous case in point, and the judge decided that precisely this had occurred.

A line of thought to ponder then might be whether the advertising company being involved with headaches unknowingly and subconsciously picks up on times when these are likely to be more prevalent and advertises at such times which naturally also corresponds with the times when you have such headaches (if you do find a remarkable and unusual degree of correlation, remembering that correlation does not equate with causation).
Just a thought.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1023
Posted on Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin,

Your post 1043; very well said.

All,

Subliminal advertisement is alive and well, regardless of what the main stream media says.

“Subliminal messages in advertising are designed to engage people subconsciously. These ads use various colors, shapes, and words that enable customers to make small but powerful associations between a brand and an intended meaning. In short, be subtle.”

It would appear that networks work together with certain televisions presentations (commercials) to preface the forthcoming advertisements?

The use of subliminal messaging is allegedly banned in many countries. The United States does not expressly forbid the use of subliminal messages in advertisements, though their use does fall under federal law enforcement jurisdiction, as a control measure only.

“While the U.S. Congress has never passed a law restricting subliminal advertising, government agencies have said the practice is unfair and could result in enforcement, especially for broadcast stations that air subliminal messages.”

It's known that BEAM (Billy, Eduard Albert Meier) has received death threats on his personal computer which is not connected to the internet. That being possible, who knows what else is being done to the general public?

Our thinking clearly influences the condition of our psyche to include our consciousness and subconscious aptitudes, which affects a person’s state of mind, resulting in how we feel.

Like Eddieamartin said, “…guard your psyche well and always consider and look at everything, from a neutral position, based on logic…”

Kenneth

Aristea

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding headache commercials on TV and your own headaches. . . . a conspiracy theorist would say that the dark forces control both the TV and energy which causes headaches. So they will beam a headache at a city, then flood the TV with headache pills as a remedy. Big Pharma will sell more pills and make more money and test out new drugs on an unsuspecting population. I am not saying this is happening. . . .

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1045
Posted on Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth thank you.
I also see that there were other posts basically asserting the same thing (Cpl, Jokobus_stalmokas and yourself).
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 50
Posted on Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 04:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Will,

What you are describing sounds like a form of psychosis in form of delusional beliefs/hallucinations. The events you described attributed to the Mayan prophecies may have well started this process. It is always a danger with an intelligent mind to "delve too deeply" into a subject matter and break through the threshold between genius and insanity.

It is important to view reality as it is. Which is more probable; a TV station commissioned an headache medication commercial so they can play it whenever they detect your thoughts concerning it, or you just happened to see a headache medication commercial while having a headache?

Also what I would like to add to avoid misundertandings; only pure-spirit-forms have a WE-form as a collective of pure-spirit-forms. Us, as human beings, have individual I-forms of existence.

Salome,
Niko Sulonen
I recognize my path, which is the truth and living in accordance with it. I carry out my mission for life and for the fulfillment of life. I abide by the creational laws and recommendations, which reign in me as true love and wisdom.

Justsayno

Post Number: 850
Posted on Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Aristea, it's more likely that electromagnetic forces from your TV (and everything else that's plugged into your home) are what's giving you headaches. The USA also has direct marketing of drugs on TV so you're bound to see one for headaches. If you had other health issues you would notice anything that's related to your health issue. If you were on a computer or cell phone and had looked up headache relief, the next time the algorithms would automatically bring up headache medicine. That's how Walmart found out before the pregnant teenager's father knew she was pregnant.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Aristea

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, July 19, 2019 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno. Myself has not had headaches for very many years now. When I was younger I frequently had terrible pain but only on one side of my head. Over the years, these headaches went away almost entirely. At that time, I found a certain relief being around electrical things, as if the headache was caused by a negative energy that let go if I was say in a department store with lots of light and electricity in the air around me. I think energies are charged negatively and positively. We all have more of one or the other in our bodies. A person (like my late mother) who carries a negative charge in their body, will have trouble using sensitive electronic machinery, and will be inclined to get shocks from electric equipment. A person who has a positive charge in them will have less trouble interacting with electronic machinery.

Hugo

Post Number: 691
Posted on Friday, July 19, 2019 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno, I think you are right that it is likely electromagnetic forces because I was often waking up with headaches. So after reading the CR I bought one of those electromagnetic detectors and tracked the problem down to the smart meter right next to my bedroom. I shielded that and also the internet wifi and my headaches drastically reduced.

Fermouth

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, July 19, 2019 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have noticed this as well too Aristea. Sometimes, I'll go to get out of my vehicle and receive a shock from touching the metal. Sometimes, not. It could be a short in some electrical component not grounding properly. It could also be static electricity in the air. It could be that I'm grounding to the car. But, never had another device do this to me.

Mosaki

Post Number: 20
Posted on Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Aristea,

I'm curious as to how you knew that your mother carried a negative charge in her body? Was this based on her sensitivities or was there some sort of testing done to measure the negative and positive feedback?
Salome,
Melissa Osaki

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page