Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Kelch der Wahrheit - Goblet of Truth

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Kelch der Wahrheit - Goblet of Truth « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 06, 2008Phenix23 12-06-08  04:03 am
Archive through January 16, 2009Redbeard23 01-16-09  02:21 pm
Archive through March 03, 2009J_rod723 03-03-09  09:45 am
Archive through March 23, 2009Creational23 03-23-09  10:15 pm
Archive through May 29, 2009Scott23 05-29-09  07:46 am
Archive through August 16, 2009Sanjin23 08-16-09  06:45 pm
Archive through September 02, 2009Johnnybalmain23 09-02-09  04:24 am
Archive through February 01, 2010Getknowledge23 02-01-10  10:21 am
Archive through February 25, 2010Newtown23 02-25-10  11:37 pm
Archive through May 29, 2010Borthwey23 05-29-10  02:49 am
Archive through December 11, 2011Rarena23 12-11-11  09:52 am
Archive through January 27, 2012Markcampbell23 01-27-12  09:28 pm
Archive through November 21, 2012Stephen_moore23 11-21-12  12:53 pm
Archive through March 30, 2014Davidmg23 03-30-14  03:50 pm
Archive through August 11, 2014Markcampbell23 08-11-14  02:16 pm
Archive through June 07, 2015Michael_horn23 06-07-15  11:46 am
Archive through March 18, 2016Mait23 03-18-16  03:10 am
Archive through July 06, 2016Corey23 07-06-16  10:49 pm
Archive through June 04, 2017Tyler23 06-04-17  06:08 pm
Archive through September 21, 2017Hugo23 09-21-17  12:00 am
Archive through February 03, 2019Eddieamartin23 02-03-19  09:20 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1913
Posted on Sunday, February 03, 2019 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good suggestion Eddie.
I have found that from my direct personal experience in regards to the effects of informing people about it face to face the extent of their dissociation and alienation from their own abilities of awareness, insight, knowingness, understanding, recognition and sense in general and spiritual intellectual terms is just unimpenetrably impeded to the point where material intellectual understanding about the overpopulation problem is achieved at the superficial level but like observing a movie goer's facial expression in a cinema and how they react to the ever changing scene in a movie from one darting camera angle to the next, it is just at a superficial, peripheral, fleeting, ever transient level where not much actually penetrates and moves the being part of the individual.
For example if the extent and the enormity of the problem is recognised down to the very core of people's being the first reaction that they will exhibit is grave concern and thoughts about how they can help the situation by changing their actions or at the very least, make some sort of effort to try and do something.
On the contrary most people's first reaction is 'yeah yeah I get it I can see where it could be a problem' but then nothing ever comes out of it because they are so use to watching TV, surfing the net, engaged in social media over their smarphones and so forth in a dissociative passivity which is how they approach life too where nothing becomes consequential as if real life is like the movies or a TV program where even if a jurassic Tyrannosaurus was in the throws of munching their heads off in a 3D IMAX version of the movie they somehow live through it over and over again.
This is a dangerous mindset that the modern day people are afflicted with or as billy calls it 'phantasmorgoria'
No wonder people die in their burning cars whilst people are busy taking a selfie with them dying in the background or transmitting it live on youtube for their equally braincalcified subscribers.

So really its only the social trends, education, and economic forces that will dictate how many children people can manage to have which will in the end be the guiding hand that will determine the population numbers.
Although people can contend by saying well its only in the third world countries where the population is exploding.
I say ofcourse its because of the economic forces that is determining this in the form of poverty and lack of resources and in a primitive thirdworld socities children are resources and assets.

matt lee

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 65
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2019 - 12:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Eddie,
With it said that 80-85% of earthworms are controlled by one of the religions or sects, I think we are up against it.
Not that I have tried it, but, I have wondered if it would be worth asking, What if? What if, what we have been told by the religions, ALL OF THEM, is untrue. What if the tenet of reincarnation is true? What if it was a tenet of the bible once but was removed as it flew in the face of the tenet of heaven and hell and you couldn't be scared into tithing your 10% if reincarnation was the actual truth. Overpopulation being the taboo topic it is, is the 2nd most important thing, I think; there is a problem at the minute with dead fish to the tune of 100's of thousands dying in the system of a couple of rivers in Australia called the Murray-Darling Basin, and everyone is pointing their finger at each other as to the reason behind it, and there is a drought. You and I know that if the population was at the correct level all of the farmers along the rivers wouldn't have to take massive amounts of water out of the system. Apparently the Colorado River doesn't flow to the ocean anymore.
Andrew Grimshaw
- The Quiet Revolution Of Truth -

Msmichelle

Post Number: 486
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2019 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Keep in mind, BEAM and FIGU are experimenting our Overpopulation Crisis, too and no one is listening to them. Look at their efforts, via books, booklets, etc. I only envision the effects during my current lifetime, because the causes are way too much to change at this time. I suggest we all just step back and take a look at our own lives, which includes, our own family members, our heritage, cultures, etc. Take it back to you (look within) and extend it out to the world. This happen on our watch (lifetimes).
MsMichelle

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 968
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2019 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation, Hoota_thunk, Msmichelle

Whole heartedly agree with your statements.

If I'm understanding the creational recommendations well, then FIGU plays the role of informing the "responsible ones" ie; the more consciously evolved and educated amongst us.

The same creational recommendations, as I am understanding them, make me aware of a personal sense of responsibility to Creation, our planet Earth and the humanity living on its surface.

In one of my classes, I mentioned to a father how the population growth may affect his 11 year old son in the future... without directly mentioning "over population."

Funny how that got a reaction, he actually thought about it!

Social media offers a unique platform to share memes & videos that highlight those factors that directly impact the individual.

I'm just not good at creating these types of memes.

Are there any FIGU Group members anywhere who have the talent and abilities to create these social media memes or videos that can be shared?
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page